Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Exam Date 2014
SRU Entrance Exam 2014
( Declared under Section 3 of the act 1956 ), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
Porur, Chennai – 600 116,
Phone No. : 044 – 24765512 / 24765625,
Fax : 044 – 24767008 / 24765995,
Sri Ramachandra University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission process commenced through the notification for admission to the M.D. / M.S. M.Ch. Neuro Surgery and M.D.S. Degree courses for the academic session 2014 – 15.
SRU 2014 Exam Date
Sri Ramachandra The Entrance Examination will be conducted on the date mentioned below. The candidates are advised to be at the Examination Centre an hour before the commencement of the Examination.
|SI. No.||RMU 2014 Course||RMU 2014 Exam Date||RMU 2014 Exam Time|
|(i)||Group - A |
M.D. / M.S. Clinical / M.Ch. Neuro Surgery ( 6 years ) Degree Courses
Group - C
M.D.S. Degree Courses
|25th January, 2014 ( Saturday ) ||10.00 AM. to 1.00 PM.|
|(ii)||Group - B |
M.D Non-Clinical Degree Courses
|25th January, 2014 ( Saturday ) ||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Sri Ramachandra University Courses Offered with Intake and Tuition Fees
|Sl.No.||Courses||Sanctioned Seats||Tuition Fees ( Including Special Fees per year )|
|I. Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses ( Clinical ) : ( Group – A )|
|1.||M.D. ( General Medicine )||12||** 10,00,000/- ( Ten lakhs only )|
|2.||M.D. ( Paediatrics )*||5|
|3.||M.D. ( Anaesthesiology )*||8|
|4.||M.D. ( Radio - Diagnosis )*||8|
|5.||M.D. ( Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy )*||4|
|6.||M.D. ( Psychiatry )||2|
|7.||M.D. ( TB and Pulmonary Medicine )*||3|
|8.||M.D. ( Sports Medicine )||1|
|9.||M.D. ( Emergency Medicine )||2|
|10.||M.S. ( General Surgery )*||8|
|11.||M.S. ( Obstetrics & Gynaecology )*||12|
|12.||M.S. ( Orthopaedics )*||12|
|13.||M.S. ( Ophthalmology )*||4|
|14.||M.S. ( Otorhinolaryngology )*||3|
|15.||M.Ch. Neuro Surger ( 6 years )||2|
|II. Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Non – Clinical ) : ( Group – B )|
|16.||M.D. ( Anatomy )||6||** 4.50,000/- ( Rupees Four lakhs Fifty thousand only )|
|17.||M.D. ( Physiology )||5|
|18.||M.D. ( Biochemistry )||4|
|19.||M.D. ( Pathology )*||5|
|20.||M.D. ( Microbiology )||6|
|21.||M.D. ( Pharmacology )||4|
|22.||M.D. ( Community Medicine )||4|
|23.||M.D. ( Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine )||2|
|24.||M.D. ( Forensic Medicine )||2||** 6,00,000/- ( Rupees Six lakhs only )|
|III. Postgraduate Degree Courses in Dentistry : ( Group – C )|
|25.||M.D.S ( Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge )||4||** 9,00,000/- ( Nine lakhs Only )|
|26.||M.D.S. ( Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics )||5|
|27.||M.D.S. ( Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics )||4|
|28.||M.D.S. ( Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry )||2|
|29.||M.D.S. ( Periodontology )||4||** 7,50,000/- ( Seven lakhs Only )|
|30.||M.D.S. ( Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery )||4|
|31.||M.D.S. ( Oral Pathology & Microbiology )||3||** 6,00,000/- ( Rupees Six lakhs only )|
|32.||M.D.S. ( Oral Medicine & Radiology )||2|
**The above annual fee structure for the Postgraduate Degree courses is subject to revision from the Academic year 2014 – 2015 as may be fixed by the Fee Fixation Committee.
SRU 2014 Courses Duration
- Postgraduate Degree courses is three academic years.
- M.Ch. Neuro Surgery ( 6 years ) Degree course is six academic years.
- Separate application forms should be submitted for each Group.
- The Entrance Examination is conducted on All India basis and therefore candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory in India are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination.
SRU 2014 Exam Centres
The candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination at the following address at their own expense.
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
SRU University 2014 Eligibility
|Group - A |
M.D. / M.S Clinical / M.Ch. Neuro Surgery ( 6 years )
|(i) Every candidate must
(ii) However, candidates who are presently undergoing internship and who are likely to complete it on or before 31st March, 2014 are also eligible to apply subject to production of a certificate as specified in Page No.13. Such candidates shall have to produce permanent Registration Certificate from any State Medical Council in India within a month from the date of admission.
|Group - B
M.D. Non - Clinical Degree Courses.
|Group - C |
M.D.S. Degree Courses
|(i) Every candidate should have
(ii) However, candidates who are presently undergoing Internship and who are likely to complete it on or before 31st March, 2014 are also eligible to apply subject to production of a certificate as specified in page No.13. Such candidates shall have to produce permanent Registration Certificate from any State Dental Council in India within a month from the date of admission.
Filling SRU 2014 Application Form and Attaching Certificates
- Sri Ramachandra University The application form downloaded from the University’s website, and a Demand Draft for 500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai should be enclosed towards the application and examination fee. The downloaded application duly filled in should be sent with all enclosures in a A4 size envelope.
- Please write the name of the Course Group applied for, in the second page of the Application form.
- Application will be rejected summarily, if incomplete or sent without enclosing the relevant certificates.
- Admission is subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions by the candidate. If it is found either at the time of admission or at a later stage, that the candidate has given fals information / certificate or concealed material information, his / her selection shall be cancelled and the student shall be dismissed from the college immediately.
- Sri Ramachandra University reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure and the rules
relating to admission, examinations, fee structure, refunds, etc.
- All disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions contained in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor of the University and the Vice-Chancellor’s decision shall be final and binding.
- In respect of matters relating to or arising out of this prospectus the jurisdiction shall lie in Chennai alone.
- Certificates to be enclosed :Photocopy of the following certificates should be enclosed with SRU Entrance Examination Application Form :
- MBBS / BDS Degree Course Mark Statements pertaining to First year to Final year.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks.
- Attempt Certificate ( First year to Final year ).
- Community Certificate. ( SC / ST / OBC Candidates must enclose photocopy of the Certificate )
- Birth Certificate.
- MBBS / BDS Provisional Pass Certificate – I / II or Degree Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- State Medical Council’s / State Dental Council’s Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate / HSC Mark Statement; and
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Candidates should submit only attested copies of certificates mentioned above without fail.
- If any candidate does not complete the Internship at the time of submission of Entrance Examination application form, he / she should enclose a certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution in which he / she is undergoing the Internship, certifying that he / she is likely to complete the Internship on or before 31st March, 2014 failing which his / her application will be rejected summarily.
- If any candidate does not possess Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate, Consolidated Statement of Marks, Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate at the time of submission of application form for the entrance examination he/she shall be required to produce them at the time of admission.
SRU 2014 Last Date of Application Form
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination application form duly filled in and securely fastened with the enclosures may be submitted in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to reach on or before 10th January, 2014 ( Friday ).
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
- The application form downloaded from the website, should be submitted in a large envelope (A4 size) without folding it.
- SRU Medical Application Form, if any, delivered after 5.00 P.M. on 10th January, 2014 ( Friday ) will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are advised to send the filled in applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit.
- Sri Ramachandra University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
SRU 2014 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket for the Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible Candidates and despatched to reach the candidates on or before 18th January, 2014 ( Saturday ). If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket as on 22nd January, 2014 ( Wednesday ), he / she should contact the office of the Registrar of University over phone ( 044-2476 8403 or 2476 8027 ) or report by fax ( 044-2476 5995 or 2476 7008 ) immediately. For such candidates, duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued on the previous day of the Entrance Examination 24th January, 2014 ( Friday ) at the University office. The candidate should bring a copy of the identical passport size photograph already pasted on the Hall Ticket.
- Hall Ticket Must be Produced at the time of Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination without Fail. No Candidate shall be allowed to write the Entrance Examination without the Hall Ticket.
- Mere acceptance of a person as a candidate for writing the Entrance Examination shall not confer on him / her any right/eligibility for admission. The name of the candidate who does not satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidate will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any prohibited materials such as pen, pencil, calculators, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object / device that is likely to be of unfair assistance inside the Examination hall.
- The candidate need not bring ball point pen. This will be provided to them at SRU Examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one hour.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to answering their question papers only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall will be deemed as misbehaviour. If any candidate is found to be misbehaving or using unfair means or resorting to impersonation, his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she will be liable to be debarred from taking any Entrance Examination of Sri Ramachandra University.
- All candidates appearing for the All India Entrance Examination shall be required to sign the attendance register along with left hand thumb impression to authenticate their presence.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate should be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
SRU 2014 Exam Pattern
- For Postgraduate M.D / M.S ( Clinical ) / M.Ch. Neuro Surgery ( 6 years ) Degree Courses ( Group-A ) : Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the clinical areas.
- For Postgraduate M.D. ( Non – Clinical ) Degree Courses ( Group – B ) : Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will Consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the non – clinical subjects.
- For M.D.S. Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Group – C ) : Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple Choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for B.D.S. Degree Course.
- The duration of the Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will be 3 hours.
- All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer. Correct answer must be shaded with ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied with the question booklet.
SRU 2014 Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in RMU Entrance Examination. Intimation letters will be sent to the candidates provisionally selected for admission in the order of merit and branch allotment will be made through counselling.
- Candidates must also have secured not less than 50% marks ( In case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the Entrance Examination.
- In the case of candidates who secure same marks in the Entrance Examination, selection will be made based on their academic performance in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission.
- In order to facilitate the above ranking process, candidates should submit their copy of first year to final year / final semester qualifying examinations mark statement failing which they will lose rank position in the rank list.
- Results will be published in the University notice board and also in the University website www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
SRU 2014 Exam Date – SRU 2014 Courses – SRU 2014 Eligibility – SRU 2014 Exam Centers – SRU 2014 Application Form – SRU 2014 Hall Ticket – SRU 2014 Exam Pattern.
Exams Date Related : SRU MD MS Exam Date 2014, SRU 2014 Exam Centers, SRU University 2014 Seats, Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Exam Date 2014, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Admission, SRU Entrance Exam 2014 Date, Eligibility for SRU University 2014, SRU 2014 Course Duration, SRU University 2014 Qualification, SRU 2014 Exam Pattern, SRU 2014 Selection Process, SRU Entrance Exam 2014 Centres, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Eligibility Criteria, SRU University 2014 Selection Mode, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Seats Allotment, SRU Hall Ticket 2014 Issue Date, SRU 2014 Test Centers, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Notification, SRU Appliction Form 2014 Issue Date, SRU University 2014 Important Dates, SRU Application Form 2014 Last Date, SRU 2014 Application Form Attaching Certificates, SRU University 2014 Prospectus ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for sri ramachandra university – sru exam date 2014 by amala