Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Exam Date 2014
SRU Entrance Exam 2014
( Declared under Section 3 of the act 1956 ), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
Porur, Chennai – 600 116,
Phone No. : 044 – 24765512 / 24765625,
Fax : 044 – 24767008 / 24765995,
Website : www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
Sri Ramachandra University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission process commenced through the notification for admission to the D.M. / M.Ch. Courses for the academic session 2014 – 15.
SRU 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|SI. No.||RMU 2014 Course||RMU 2014 Exam Date||RMU 2014 Exam Time|
|(i)||Group - A, B, C & E |
Higher Speciality D.M. / M.Ch. Degree Courses
|29th June, 2014 ( Sunday )||10.00 AM. to 1.00 PM.|
|(ii)||Group - D |
Higher Speciality D.M. Degree Courses
|29th June, 2014 ( Sunday )||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.
Sri Ramachandra University Courses Offered with Intake and Tuition Fees
|Sl.No.||Courses||Sanctioned Seats||Eligibility||Tuition Fees ( per year )|
|1.||D.M. Cardiology ||3||M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics / M.D. Respiratory Medicine or its equivalent qualification||15,00,000/-|
|2.||D.M. Neurology||3||M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics or its equivalent qualification || 13,00,000/-
|4.||D.M. Medical Gastroenterology ||3||M.D. General Medicine or its equivalent qualification ||15,00,000/-|
|5.||D.M. Reproductive Medicine||2||M.D. or M.S. or DNB ( Obstetrics & Gynaecology ) ||13,00,000/-|
|6.||D.M. Neuro Radiology||1||M.D. or DNB ( Radiodiagnosis ) ||15,00,000/|
|7.||D.M. Critical Care Medicine ||2||M.D. or DNB ( Anaesthesiology / Medicine / Pulmonology )||15,00,000/-|
|8.||D.M. Neonatology||1||M.D. or DNB ( Paediatrics )|
|9.||M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology||2||M.S. ( General Surgery ) or its equivalent qualification||15,00,000/-|
|10.||M.Ch. Urology ||3||M.S. ( General Surgery ) or its equivalent qualification||13,00,000/-|
|11.||M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||2||M.S. ( General Surgery ) or its equivalent qualification|| 12,00,000/-
|12.||M.Ch. Neuro Surgery||1|
|13.||M.Ch. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ||2|
|14.||M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery ||1|
|15.||M.Ch. Vascular Surgery||1|
SRU 2014 Course Duration
The duration of all the above Higher Speciality courses is 3 ( three ) academic years.
SRU 2014 Exam Centres
The candidates have to appear for Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination at the following address at their own expenses.
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
Filling SRU 2014 Application Form and Attaching Certificates
- Sri Ramachandra University a) Application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
- The application form is available only in the University website and it can be downloaded and submitted with a demand draft for 500/- ( Rupees five hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai towards the application and examination fee. The downloaded application duly filled in should be sent with all enclosures in a A4 size envelope without folding.
- Please write the name of the Group applied for, in the front page of the application form.
- Application will be rejected summarily, if incomplete or sent without enclosing the relevant certificates and demand draft as mentioned in clause 5(b) above.
- Admission is subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions by the candidate. If it is found, either at the time of admission or at a later stage, that the candidate has given false information / Certificate or concealed material information, his / her selection shall be cancelled and the student shall be dismissed from the college immediately.
- The University reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure and the rules relating to admission, examinations, fee structure, refunds, etc.
- All disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions contained in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor of the University and Vice – Chancellor‟s decision shall be final and binding.
- In respect of matters relating to, or arising out of this prospectus, the jurisdiction shall lie in Chennai alone.
- Certificates to be enclosed : Attested photocopies of the following certificates should be enclosed with Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination Application Form :
- MBBS and PG Degree Course Mark Statements of First year to Final year;
- Attempt Certificate ( First year to Final year of MBBS and PG Degree );
- MBBS and PG Degree Provisional Pass Certificates or Degree Certificates;
- Internship Certificate for MBBS;
- State Medical Council‟s Permanent Registration Certificate for MBBS and PG Degree;
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate; and
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
Note : All candidates should submit only attested copies of certificates mentioned above without fail.
SRU 2014 Last Date of Application Form
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination Application Form duly filled in and securely fastened with the above mentioned enclosures may be submitted in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to reach the following address on or before 21st June, 2014 ( Saturday ) :The Registrar,
Sri Ramachandra University, Porur,
Chennai – 600 116
- The candidate should submit the application form without folding it in a A4 size envelope.
- SRU Medical Application Form, if any, delivered after 5.00 P.M. on 21st June, 2014 ( Saturday ) due to any reason, will be rejected summarily.
- The candidates are advised to send the applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit.
- Sri Ramachandra University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
SRU 2014 Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket for the All India Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible candidates and despatched to reach the candidates on or before 24th June, 2014 ( Tuesday ). If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket as on 26th June, 2014 ( Thursday ), he / she should contact the office of the Registrar of University over phone ( 044 – 2476 5512 or 2476 5625 ) or report by fax ( 044 – 2476 5995 or 2476 7008 ) immediately. For such candidates, duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued on the previous day of the Entrance Examination ( i.e. on 28th June, 2014 ). The candidate should bring a copy of the identical passport size photograph already pasted on the Hall Ticket and a proper ID proof.
- Hall Ticket must be Produced by the candidates at the Entrance Examination Centre without fail. No Candidate will be allowed to write the Entrance Examination without the Hall Ticket.
- Mere acceptance of a person as a candidate for writing the Entrance Examination shall not confer on him / her any right / eligibility for admission to the course. The name of the candidate who does not satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any prohibited materials such as calculators, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object / device that is likely to be of unfair assistance inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need not bring ball point pen. This will be provided to them at the examination centres.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one hour duration.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their papers only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall will be deemed as misbehaviour. If any candidate is found to be misbehaving or using unfair means or resorting to impersonation, his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she will be liable to be debarred from taking any Entrance Examination of the University.
- All candidates appearing for the All India Entrance Examination shall be required to sign an attendance register with left hand thumb impression to authenticate their presence.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate should be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
SRU 2014 Exam Pattern
(a) Higher Speciality D.M. Cardiology : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics / M.D. Respiratory Medicine or its equivalent qualification.
(b) Higher Speciality D.M. Degree Courses : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics or its equivalent qualification.
(c) Higher Speciality D.M. Medical Gastroenterology : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. General Medicine or its equivalent qualification.
(d) Higher Speciality D.M. Reproductive Medicine : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. / M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Degree Course with particular reference to Reproductive Medicine.
(e) Higher Speciality D.M. Neuro Radiology : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. Radio-diagnosis Degree Course.
(f) Higher Speciality D.M. Critical Care Medicine : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. General Medicine, Anaesthesiology and Pulmonology Degree Courses with particular reference to Critical Care.
(g) Higher Speciality D.M. Neonatology : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.D. Paediatrics Degree Course.
(h) Higher Speciality M.Ch. Degree Courses : The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the syllabi prescribed for M.S. General Surgery Degree Course.
SRU 2014 Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination. Intimation letters will be sent to the candidates provisionally selected for admission in the order of merit and branch allotment will be made through counselling.
- Candidates must also have secured not less than 50% marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the Entrance Examination.
- In the case of candidates who secure same marks in the Entrance Examination, selection will be made based on their academic performance in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission.
- In order to facilitate the above ranking process, candidates should submit their copy of first year to final year qualifying examinations mark statement failing which they will lose rank position in the rank list as indicated in sub clause (c) above.
- Results will be published in the University notice board and also in the University Website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
SRU 2014 Exam Date – SRU 2014 Courses – SRU 2014 Eligibility – SRU 2014 Exam Centers – SRU 2014 Application Form – SRU 2014 Hall Ticket – SRU 2014 Exam Pattern.
Exams Date Related : SRU MD MS Exam Date 2014, SRU 2014 Exam Centers, SRU University 2014 Seats, Sri Ramachandra University – SRU Exam Date 2014, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Admission, SRU Entrance Exam 2014 Date, Eligibility for SRU University 2014, SRU 2014 Course Duration, SRU University 2014 Qualification, SRU 2014 Exam Pattern, SRU 2014 Selection Process, SRU Entrance Exam 2014 Centres, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Eligibility Criteria, SRU University 2014 Selection Mode, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Seats Allotment, SRU Hall Ticket 2014 Issue Date, SRU 2014 Test Centers, Sri Ramachandra University 2014 Notification, SRU Appliction Form 2014 Issue Date, SRU University 2014 Important Dates, SRU Application Form 2014 Last Date, SRU 2014 Application Form Attaching Certificates, SRU University 2014 Prospectus ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for sri ramachandra university – sru exam date 2014 by amala