Sri Ramachandra University – SRU 2013 Exam Date
Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam 2013
( Declared under Section 3 of the act 1956 ), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
Chennai – 600 116,
Phone No. : 044 – 24765512 / 24765625
Fax : 044 – 24767008 / 24765995
Website : http: // www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
Sri Ramachandra University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission process commenced through the notification for admission to the M.D. / M.S. and M.D.S. Degree courses for the academic session 2013 – 14.
SRU 2013 Exam Date
Sri Ramachandra The Entrance Examination will be conducted on the date mentioned below. The candidates are advised to be at the Examination Centre an hour before the commencement of the Examination.
|SI. No.||RMU 2013 Course||RMU 2013 Exam Date||RMU 2013 Exam Time|
|(i)||Postgraduate Degree / Clinical Courses ( Group - A )||20th January, 2013 ( Sunday )||10.00 AM. to 1.00 PM.|
|(ii)||M.D.S. Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Group - C )|
|(iii)||Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Non - Clinical ) ( Group - B )||20th January, 2013 ( Sunday )||2.00 PM. to 5.00 PM.|
Sri Ramachandra University Courses Offered with Intake and Tuition Fees
|Sl.No.||Courses||Sanctioned Seats||Tuition Fees ( Including Special Fees per year )|
|I. Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses ( Clinical ) : ( Group – A )|
|1.||M.D. ( General Medicine )*||10||10,00,000/- ( Ten lakhs only )|
|2.||M.D. ( Paediatrics )*||4|
|3.||M.D. ( Anaesthesiology )*||8|
|4.||M.D. ( Radio - Diagnosis )*||6|
|5.||M.D. ( Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy )*||4|
|6.||M.D. ( Psychiatry )||2|
|7.||M.D. ( TB and Pulmonary Medicine )*||1|
|8.||M.D. ( Sports Medicine )||1|
|9.||M.D. ( Emergency Medicine )**||-|
|10.||M.S. ( General Surgery )*||8|
|11.||M.S. ( Obstetrics & Gynaecology )*||12|
|12.||M.S. ( Orthopaedics )||12|
|13.||M.S. ( Ophthalmology )*||4|
|14.||M.S. ( Otorhinolaryngology )*||3||7,00,000/- ( Seven Lakhs only )|
|II. Postgraduate Degree Courses ( Non – Clinical ) : ( Group – B )|
|15||M.D. ( Anatomy )||6||4.50,000/- ( Rupees Four lakhs Fifty thousand only )|
|16||M.D. ( Physiology )||5|
|17||M.D. ( Biochemistry )||4|
|18||M.D. ( Pathology )||5|
|19||M.D. ( Microbiology )||6|
|20||M.D. ( Pharmacology )||4|
|21||M.D. ( Community Medicine )||4|
|22||M.D. ( Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine )||2|
|23||M.D. ( Forensic Medicine )||2||6,00,000/- ( Rupees Six lakhs only )|
|III. Postgraduate Degree Courses in Dentistry :
( Group – C )
|24||M.D.S ( Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge )||4||9,00,000/- ( Nine lakhs Only )|
|25||M.D.S. ( Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics )||5|
|26||M.D.S. ( Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics )||4|
|27||M.D.S. ( Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry )||2|
|28||M.D.S. ( Periodontology )||4||7,50,000/- ( Seven lakhs Only )|
|29||M.D.S. ( Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery )||4|
|30||M.D.S. ( Oral Pathology & Microbiology )||3||6,00,000/- ( Rupees Six lakhs only )|
|31||M.D.S. ( Oral Medicine & Radiology )||2|
* The number of seats is subject to revised sanction by MCI.
** Subject to permission from MCI.
SRU 2013 Courses Duration
Duration of the Postgraduate Degree Courses is 3 academic years.
- Separate application forms should be submitted for Group – A Courses and Group – B Courses.
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination is conducted on All India basis and therefore candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory in India are eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination.
SRU 2013 Exam Centres
The candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination at the following address at their own expense.
Sri Ramachandra University,
Porur, Chennai – 600 116.
SRU University 2013 Eligibility
|Group - A||( i ) Every candidate must ( a ) possess recognised MBBS Degree and have completed Internship ( CRRI ); and ( b ) have permanent registration of his / her name with any one of the State Medical Councils.
( ii ) However, candidates who are presently undergoing CRRI and who are likely to complete it on or before 31st March, 2013 are also eligible to apply. subject to production of a certificate as specified in page No.9. Such candidates shall have to produce permanent Registration Certificate from any State Medical Council in India within a month from the date of joining.
|Postgraduate Degree and
Diploma ( Clinical ) Courses
|Group - B|
|Postgraduate Degree ( Non - Clinical ) Courses.|
|Group - C|
|M.D.S. Degree Courses||( i ) Every candidate should have ( a ) passed B.D.S. Degree Examination of any recognised University and completed Compulsory Rotatory Internship ( CRI ); and ( b ) registered his / her name with any one of the State Dental Councils.
( ii ) However, candidates who are presently undergoing Internship and who are likely to complete it on or before 31st March, 2013 are also eligible to apply. subject to production of a certificate as specified in page No.9. Such candidates shall have to produce permanent Registration Certificate from any State Dental Council.
Filling SRU 2013 Application Form and Attaching Certificates
- Sri Ramachandra University application form downloaded from the University’s website, a Demand Draft for 500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai should be enclosed towards the application and examination fee. The downloaded application duly filled in should be sent with all enclosures in a A4 size envelope.
- Please write the name of the Course Group applied for, in the front page of the application form.
- Application will be rejected summarily, if incomplete or sent without enclosing the relevant certificates.
- Admission is subject to fulfillment of all the prescribed eligibility conditions by the candidate. If it is found either at the time of admission or at a later stage, that the candidate has given false information / certificate or concealed material information, his / her selection shall be cancelled and the student shall be dismissed from the college immediately.
- The University reserves the right to change the curriculum, course structure and the rules relating to admission, examinations, fee structure, refunds, etc.
- All disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the provisions contained in this prospectus will be referred to the Vice – Chancellor of the University and the Vice – Chancellor’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Certificates to be enclosed : Photocopy of the following certificates should be enclosed with the sru medical Entrance Examination Application Form :
- MBBS / BDS Degree Course Mark Statements pertaining to First year to Final year.
- Consolidated Statement of Marks.
- Attempt Certificate ( First year to Final year ).
- Community Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- MBBS / BDS Provisional Pass Certificate – I / II or Degree Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- State Medical Council’s / State Dental Council’s Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate HSC Mark Statement; and
- Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Candidates should submit only attested copies of certificates mentioned above without fail.
- If any candidate does not complete the Internship at the time of submission of SRU medical Entrance Examination application form, he / she should enclose a certificate obtained from the Head of the Institution in which he / she is undergoing the Internship, certifying that he / she is likely to complete the Internship on or before 31st March, 2013 failing which his / her Sri Ramachandra University application will be rejected summarily.
- If any candidate does not possess Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate, Consolidated Statement of Marks, Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate at the time of submission of application form for the entrance examination he / she shall be required to produce them at the time of admission.
SRU 2013 Last Date of Application Form
- Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination application form duly filled in and securely fastened with the above enclosures may be submitted in person or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service to reach the following address on or before 07th January, 2013 ( Monday ) :The Registrar,
Sri Ramachandra University, Porur,
Chennai – 600 116.
- The application form is downloaded from the website, the candidate should submit the application in a large envelope ( A4 size ) without folding it.
- SRU Medical Application Form, if any, delivered after 5.00 P.M. on 07th January, 2013 ( Monday ) will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are advised to send the filled in applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit.
- Sri Ramachandra University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
SRU 2013 Hall Ticket :
- Hall Ticket for the Entrance Examination will be issued only to the eligible candidates and despatched to reach the candidates on or before 12th January, 2013 ( Saturday ). If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket as on 17th January, 2013 ( Thursday ), he / she should contact the office of the Registrar of University over phone ( 044-2476 8403 or 2476 8027 ) or report by fax ( 044-2476 5995 or 2476 7008 ) immediately. For such candidates, duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued on the previous day of the Entrance Examination at the University office. The candidate should bring a copy of the identical passport size photograph already pasted on the Hall Ticket.
- Hall Ticket Must be Produced at the time of Entrance Examination without Fail. No Candidate shall be allowed to write the Entrance Examination without the Hall Ticket.
- Mere acceptance of a person as a candidate for writing the Entrance Examination shall not confer on him / her any right / eligibility for admission. The name of the candidate who does not satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any prohibited materials such as pen, pencil, calculators, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object / device that is likely to be of unfair assistance inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need not bring ball point pen. This will be provided to them at SRU examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one hour.
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to answering their papers only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall will be deemed as misbehaviour. If any candidate is found to be misbehaving or using unfair means or
resorting to impersonation, his / her candidature will be cancelled and he / she will be liable to be debarred from taking any Entrance Examination of Sri Ramachandra University.
- All candidates appearing for the All India Entrance Examination shall be required to sign an attendance register alongwith left hand thumb impression to authenticate their presence.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate should be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
SRU 2013 Exam Pattern
- For Postgraduate Degree ( Clinical ) Courses : Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the clinical areas.
- For Postgraduate Degree ( Non – Clinical ) Courses : Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions ( single best response ) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS Degree Course with more thrust on the non – clinical subjects.
- For MDS Degree Courses : Sri Ramachandra University The Entrance Examination will consist of 180 multiple choice questions (single best response) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for B.D.S. Degree Course.
- The duration of the Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Examination will be 3 hours.
- All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for wrong answer. Correct answer must be shaded with ball point pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied with the question booklet.
SRU 2013 Mode of Selection :
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the SRU Entrance Examination. Intimation letters will be sent to the candidates provisionally selected for Sir Ramachandra University admission in the order of merit and branch allotment will be made through counselling.
- Candidates must also have secured not less than 50% marks ( in case of SC / ST & OBC 40% ) in the SRU Entrance Examination.
- In the case of candidates who secure same marks in the SRU Entrance Examination, selection will be made based on their academic performance in the qualifying examination prescribed for Sri Ramachandra University admission.
- In order to facilitate the above ranking process, candidates should submit their copy of first year to final year / final semester qualifying examinations mark statement failing which they will lose rank position in the rank list as indicated in sub clause ( c ) above.
- Results will be published in the Sri Ramachandra University notice board and also in the SRU University website : www.sriramachandra.edu.in.
SRU 2013 Exam Date – SRU 2013 Courses – SRU 2013 Eligibility – SRU 2013 Exam Centers – SRU 2013 Application Form – SRU 2013 Hall Ticket – SRU 2013 Exam Pattern.
Exams Date Related : SRU MD MS Exam Date 2013, SRU 2013 Exam Centers, SRU University 2013 Seats, Sri Ramachandra University – SRU 2013 Exam Date, Sri Ramachandra University 2013 Admission, SRU Entrance Exam 2013 Date, Eligibility for SRU University 2013, SRU 2013 Course Duration, SRU University 2013 Qualification, SRU 2013 Exam Pattern, SRU 2013 Selection Process, SRU Entrance Exam 2013 Centres, Sri Ramachandra University 2013 Eligibility Criteria, SRU University 2013 Selection Mode, Sri Ramachandra University 2013 Seats Allotment, SRU Hall Ticket 2013 Issue Date, SRU 2013 Test Centers, Sri Ramachandra University 2013 Notification, SRU Appliction Form 2013 Issue Date, SRU University 2013 Important Dates, SRU Application Form 2013 Last Date, SRU 2013 Application Form Attaching Certificates, SRU University 2013 Prospectus ,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for sri ramachandra university – sru 2013 exam date by amala