Sri Venkateswara University – SVU Entrance Exam 2016
SVU Entrance Examination 2016
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati invites applications for admission into 6 year 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree porgram in EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering ( Self – Finance ) offered in SV University College of Engineering, S.V.University Campus, Tirupati for the Academic Year 2016.
SVUEET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to take admission :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate Education ( 10+ 2 pattern ) 10+2 from Board of Intermediate Education ( BIE ) or Central Board of Education ( CBSE ) / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent recognized by Board from India with a minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age.
SVUEET 2016 Reservation of Seats
Admissions will be made basing on the marks obtained in the entrance examination SVUEET 2016 following the rule of reservation.
Seats allocated for different reserved categories are as follows : SC – 15%, ST – 6%, BCA – 7%, BCB – 10%, BCC – 1%, BCD – 7%, BCE – 4%, ECA ( Extra – curricular activity ) – 4%, PH ( Physically handicapped ) – 3% and CAP ( Children of Armed Personnel ) – 2%.
Reservation for women : 33.33% of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category ( i.e., OPEN, SC, ST, BC, ECA, PH and L/NL ). This rule is not applied if women candidates selected on merit in a category form one third or more of the seats therein. If there are no suitable women candidates in a category, the seats will be filled with men candidates of the same category.
Allotment of Seats in 6 – Year Dual Degree Program :
- Admissions into 6 Year Dual Degree Program : ( B.Tech. + M.Tech. ) will be processed as per rank order obtained in the Entrance Test SVUEET 2016 conducted by Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- The Candidates admitted into this program shall be awarded B.Tech + M.Tech Degree after successful completion of 6 Year course.
- The Program shall be run in a semester pattern with internal and external assessment.
SVUEET 2016 Exam Centres
SVUEET 2016 Test Centre will be conducted at the Test Centre in TIRUPATI only.
SVUEET 2016 Test Procedure
- The Entrance Examination ( Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test SVUEET 2016 ) will be conducted by the Director, Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati. The pattern of SVUEET Entrance Examination Syllabus is same prescribed for EAMCET.
- The examination is 100 multiple choice questions ( Mathematics : 50 questions, Physics and Chemistry : 25 questions each ) with 2 hours duration. Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of SVUEET 2016 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half – an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide – rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
Syllabi for Entrance Test SVUEET 2016
|Syllabus for SVUEET-2016 is same as EAMCET-2016 syllabus|
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Mathematics syllabus prescribed for Intermediate course by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.||Physics syllabus prescribed for Intermediate course by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.||Chemistry syllabus prescribed for Intermediate course by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.|
SVUEET 2016 Application Form
1. The application should be submitted through online only at the website www.svudoa.in by registering the name and other details.
2. Guidelines to fill the Application for SVUEET 2016 :
- The online application form will be available on the websites www.svudoa.in from 2nd April, 2016 onwards.
- The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection ( home / internet café / net center ). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
- The payment of registration and processing fee 1000/- should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway ( like credit / debit card / Net banking ).
- e-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link.
- The fee paid by the applicant is non – refundable.
- The system generated Application number is displayed for future reference.
- If candidate is unable to view PDF document Adobe Reader ( for PDF files ) may be downloaded
- The last date for payment of online payment is 7th May, 2016.
SVUEET 2016 Hall Tickets
- Candidates can download the Hall Tickets 10 days before the date of Entrance Test from the website www.svudoa.in and attend the examination.
- The hall ticket should be retained by the Candidate carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission.
- In case of non – availability of hall ticket in the website, candidates are advised to contact the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
SVUEET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Online registration & Uploading available from||4th April, 2016 Onwards|
|2||Last date for online application||7th April, 2016|
|3||Downloading of Hall-Tickets||11th May, 2016|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||13th May, 2016|
|Online Registration : http://svueet.svudoa.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=EET|
Sri Venkateswara University,
Telephone : 0877-2248589, 2289346,
Website : www.svudoa.in / www.svuniversity.ac.in.
SVU Entrance Examination 2016 Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati invites applications for admission into 6 year 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree porgram in EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering ( Self – Finance ) offered in SV University … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : SVUEET Entrance Exam Date 2016, SVUEET 2016 Notification, SVUEET 2016 Examination Centers, Sri Venkateswara University – SVU Entrance Exam 2016, SVUEET 2016 Examination Day, Exam Date for SVUEET 2016, SVUEET 2016 Exam Schedule, SV University 2016 Test Eligibility, SVUEET 2016 Admission Form, SVUEET 2016 Eligibility, Sri Venkateswara University PG 2016 Prospectus, SVUEET Entrance Test 2016 Centers, SV University 2016 Application Form, SVUEET 2016 Exam Center in Tirupathi, SVUEET 2016 Test Date, SVUEET 2016 Application Form Online, SVUEET 2016 Online Registration Form, SVUEET 2016 Syllabus, SVUEET Application Form 2016 Download, Important Dates of SVUEET 2016, SV University Application Last Date 2016, SVUEET 2016 Exam Syllabus, SVUEET Entrance Exam Pattern 2016, SVUEET 2016 Exam Notification, SVUEET 2016 Online Application Last Date, SVUEET 2016 Apply Online, SVUEET 2016 PG Courses, SVUEET 2016 Exam Scheme, Sri Venkateswara University 2016 Notification, SVUEET 2016 Examination Dates, Syllabus for SVUEET 2016, SVUEET 2016 Hall Ticket, SVUEET 2016 Entrance Syllabus, SVUEET 2016 Test Centers, SVUEET 2016 Entrance Test Date, Important Dates for SVUEET 2016,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for sri venkateswara university – svu entrance exam 2016 by shanmugapriya