Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental ExaminationsExams Date »
TNPSC Departmental Examinations 2018
Applications are invited from candidates for TNPSC 2018 examination to get posting in Tamil Nadu government.
TNPSC Examination 2018 Eligibility
An applicant must satisfy the Commission on the following aspects
- A citizen of India; or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan; or
- A Tibetian refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan,Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tankanika and Zanzibar ) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- An applicant belonging to categories Tibetian refugee or or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan should also obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan,Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( formerly Tankanika and Zanzibar ) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia
- An applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to an examination or interview and he will provisionally be appointed subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Character and Antecedents
- That his character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for the appointment.
- That he does not have more than one living wife or if such person is a woman, she is not married to any person who has a wife living.
Applicants in Union / State Government Service
- That on the date of notification for the purpose of direct recruitment he was not in the service of the Indian Union or of a State in India.
- An applicant must satisfy the appointing authority that he is of sound mind, health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity unfitting him for the appointment.
- Save or otherwise stated in the Commission’s Notification / Advertisement, no person shall be eligible for appointment to any service by direct recruitment including appointment on compassionate grounds, unless he has completed 18 years of age on the first day of July of the year in which the vacancy is notified.
The minimum general educational qualification wherever referred to means the qualifications specified below
- A pass in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination with eligibility for admission to College Course of Studies in the Universities in this State; or
- A pass in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination of this State.
TNPSC Examination 2018 Application Forms
How to apply
- The Application should be registered only through the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from the Commission’s website from 18th May, 2018 to 31st May, 2018 by presenting the unique online Application Number and date of birth.
- The candidates should note that Registration fee of ₹30/- along with postal charge of ₹12/- also will have to be included to the total amount of examination fee of ₹200/- prescribed for each test applied for and should be paid through postal receipt only, except the candidates opting New Delhi centre.
TNPSC Examination Centers 2018
|Name of Centre||Code No||Name of Centre||Code No||Name of Centre||Code No|
( Kanyakumari )
TNPSC Examination Syllabus 2018
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental Examinations 2018 syllabus will be available at the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification_deptl.html.
TNPSC Examination Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Notification||01st March, 2018|
|2||Date of closing applications||16th April, 2018|
|3||Availability of Hall Tickets||18th - 31st May, 2018|
|4||Dates of Examination||24th - 31st May, 2018|
|New Test Code||Scheme of Examination||Day of the Examination||Date of the Examination|
|001 - 009|
010 - 017
|24th May, 2018 FN
24th May, 2018 AN
|018 - 034|
035 - 048
|25th May, 2018 FN
25th May, 2018 AN
|049 - 056|
057 - 062
|Combined pattern of Objective & Descriptive||Saturday|
|26th May, 2018 FN
26th May, 2018 AN
|063 - 069|
070 - 075
|-- do --||Sunday|
|27th May, 2018 FN
27th May, 2018 AN
|101 - 111|
112 - 123
|-- do --||Monday|
|28th May, 2018 FN
28th May, 2018 AN
|124 - 134|
135 - 149
|-- do --||Tuesday|
|29th May, 2018 FN
29th May, 2018 AN
|150 - 156|
157 - 163
|-- do --||Wednesday|
|30th May, 2018 FN
30th May, 2018 AN
|164 - 171|
|-- do --||Thursday|
|31st May, 2018 FN
31st May, 2018 AN
|201 - 207||Purely VIVA-VOCE The date of Oral Test will be intimated to the candidates individually.|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Road,V.O.C.Nagar,Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone : +91-44-25300300 (12 Lines),
Fax : +91-44-25300598,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.