Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital Entrance Examination 2013
Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital
( Recognised by DCI & MHFW, New Delhi ).
Golden George Nagar,
Chennai – 107.
( Constituent College of ) Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute.
( University Declaration U / S 3 of the UGC act 1956 ).
Chennai – 95.
Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital offers to following UG & PG Courses :
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Under Graduate Courses :
- B.D.S. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Post Graduate Courses :
- M.D.S. Prosthodontics
- M.D.S. Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- M.D.S. Orthodontics
- M.D.S. Pedodontics
Eligibility for Thai Moogambigai Dental College :
Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS )
Under General Category
- 60% Marks on aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) and English.
Scheduled Caste / Tribes
40 % aggregate marks in subjects as mentioned above.
- B.Sc Degree from any Indian University ( recognized by the association of Indian University and accepted as equivalent by the standing Academic Board and Governing council of this University ) with one of the following subjects as Major Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and one other science subject at least up to ancillary level : provided such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination ( Higher Secondary or equivalent ) with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology. Candidates who are not from 10 +2 structure of the national committee will have to undergo a one year Pre – Professional training before admission to Dental Colleges as laid down by the dental council of India.
- For candidates who have studied abroad, the eligibility will be determined by the Association of Indian Universities. They should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology and English with 50% aggregate. Admissions are made subject to approval of the Government. Any criteria not covered under above provisions will be subject to the ruling of the Eligibility committee.
Master of Dental Surgery ( MDS ) 3 Years
- Degree in BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Sciences )
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Application Form :
Application and Prospectus can be collected in person on payment of 500/- by cash ( or ) by post on payment of 550/- by a cross Demand Draft ( D.D. ) in favour of “Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
University Campus, Maduravoyal,
For further details Contact :
Corporate Office :
No. 22, G.N. Chetty Road,
Chennai – 600 017.
Dental Entrance Examination – BDS – MDS – Orthodontics, Pedodontics, Prosthodontics – Prosthodontics – Eligibility Details – Application Form – Venue – Chennai.
Exams Date Related : BDS Courses, BDS Dental Qualification, Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital Entrance Examination, Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital Entrance Examination 2013, MDS Exam Papers, BDS Entrance Exam, Exam Notifications, MDS Courses, Exam Dates in India, Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital Chennai, Exam Alert, Dental Examination Form, Thai Moogambigai Dental College Chennai, Thai Moogambigai Dental College Results, Exam Date Time Table, Dental Courses for Nurses, Exam Articles,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for thai moogambigai dental college & hospital entrance examination 2013 by amala