Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital
( Recognised by DCI & MHFW, New Delhi ).
Golden George Nagar,
Chennai – 107.
( Constituent College of ) Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute.
( University Declaration U / S 3 of the UGC act 1956 ).
Chennai – 95.
Thai Moogambigai Dental College & Hospital offers to following UG & PG Courses :
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Under Graduate Courses :
- B.D.S. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Post Graduate Courses :
- M.D.S. Oral Medicine and radiology
- M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- M.D.S. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- M.D.S. Prosthodontics
- M.D.S. Periodontics
- M.D.S. Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- M.D.S. Oral Pathology
Eligibility for Thai Moogambigai Dental College :
Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS )
Under General Category
- 50% Marks on aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) and English.
Scheduled Caste / Tribes
40 % aggregate marks in subjects as mentioned above.
- B.Sc Degree from any Indian University ( recognized by the association of Indian University and accepted as equivalent by the standing Academic Board and Governing council of this University ) with one of the following subjects as Major Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and one other science subject at least up to ancillary level : provided such candidate shall have passed the earlier qualifying examination ( Higher Secondary or equivalent ) with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology. Candidates who are not from 10 +2 structure of the national committee will have to undergo a one year Pre – Professional training before admission to Dental Colleges as laid down by the dental council of India.
- For candidates who have studied abroad, the eligibility will be determined by the Association of Indian Universities. They should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Botany / Zoology and English with 50% aggregate. Admissions are made subject to approval of the Government. Any criteria not covered under above provisions will be subject to the ruling of the Eligibility committee.
Master of Dental Surgery ( MDS ) 3 Years
- Degree in BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Sciences )
Thai Moogambigai Dental College Application Form :
Application and Prospectus can be collected in person on payment of 700/- by cash ( or ) by post on payment of 750/- by a cross Demand Draft ( D.D. ) in favour of “Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
University Campus, Maduravoyal,
For further details Contact :
Corporate Office :
No. 22, G.N. Chetty Road,
Chennai – 600 017.