University of Delhi South Campus BEd Entrance ExamExams Date »
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam 2019
University of Delhi South Campus invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in BEd program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
Delhi University sets the eligibility criteria for B.Ed program. The eligibility criteria vary according to the category. Check Eligibility Criteria for DU B.Ed given below.
For B.Ed program – Candidates must have a Graduation or Master degree in Science, Humanities, Commerce with at least 50% of marks. Candidates with B.Tech / B.E degree must have obtained 55% of marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics are eligible for admission to the program.
Eligibility for Choosing Teaching Subject – Candidates have to choose one subject within a subject category which they must have studied in the qualifying degree for at least 200 marks and obtained at least 50% marks in this subject.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category must be passed only in their qualifying examination. There is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate for OBC category.
University of Delhi South Campus Reservation of Seats 2019
- The seats reserved for SC / ST category will be filled by those candidates only. In the case of non – availability of the eligible candidates the reserved seats may be interchanged between the SC and ST. If still any seat remains unfilled, the same will be left vacant. The seats reserved for the OBC are filled with the OBC candidates only. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats will be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University.
- Wards or widows of the eligible armed forces personnel including Para Military forces having reservation of 5% of the seats in each course.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
The admissions in B.Ed will be done through Entrance Test conducted by the university. The paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions from Reasoning, General Knowledge, Language Proficiency and Fundamentals. Each question carries one mark. DU has a negative marking provision and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The total duration of the examination is two hours. The medium of the paper is bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
DU B.Ed Application Form will be available from June 2019 on the official website i.e. www.cie.du.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before filling up the online application form. Candidates willing to apply for DU B.Ed can check the step – wise procedure as mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Delhi University PG admission i.e. www.admission.du.ac.in.
- Go to the link of CIE i.e. cie.du.ac.in. Download B.Ed prospectus and read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill the required details in the application form such as personal, educational details.
- Make the payment through online mode ( Credit / Debit card or net banking ) or in offline mode through Challan at any SBI branch.
- Verify all the entered details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- No changes in the form are allowed once the payment has been made. After the payment is made, take a printout of the form and bring it on the day of counselling at the time of admission.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
DU B.Ed Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully completed the application process. Candidates can download the DU B.Ed Admit Card by providing their Application ID and Password on the official website. No candidate is allowed to appear for entrance test without admit card. An admit card is an important document as it contains Roll Number, Address of the Exam Center, Exam Timing and Reporting Time etc. Check the following steps to know that how to download admit card.
- Go to the official website of DU admissions. i.e. www.cie.du.ac.in.
- Click on the link of admit card and enter the login credentials.
- Click on the submit button and the admit card page will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the page for its future reference.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
Selected candidates for admission to B.Ed program are required to complete all the formalities related to admission within the stipulated period of time including required fee payment at the time of admission. Admission to B. Ed. Program will be considered complete subject to the following :
- Reporting at the concerned institution, within the prescribed time – limit and submission of two latest passport size photographs of the candidate and verification and submission of all requisite original certificates & documents along with attested photocopies.
- Online Payment of full admission fee, within the prescribed time – limit.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Result 2019
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process on the basis of merit list released by the examination authority.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. DU B.Ed Result will be declared within a week after the exam date.
- DU B.Ed merit list for qualified candidates will be displayed on the official list and candidates can check the rank they have secured.
- The qualifying marks for general category is 20 out of 100 marks while it is 18 marks for reserved categories.
- The separate merit list will be displayed for each category and subject category.
- If two or more candidates having equal marks, then candidate with older in age will be preferred for the counselling.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
Candidates will be called for counselling process at Central Institute of Education on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. DU B.Ed counselling will start after the declaration of result in July, 2019. The name of selected candidates in the merit list does not indicate final selection for admission. The general merit list will comprise of candidates of all categories in the order of merit. No one will be excluded from the same. In other words, it will also include SC / ST / OBC candidates if they come in the general merit. A list of candidates selected will be prepared strictly in order of merit, based on their performance in the Entrance Test and their preference of institutions during Counseling. The shortlisted candidates for counselling have to appear at the stipulated date and time along with the following documents as given below.
- Photo Identification Proof
- Copy of the application form
- DU B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
- Two Recent Colored Photograph
- Mark Sheet and Certificates of Class 10th and 12th
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying Examination
- Provisional Letter and Character Certificate from the institution last attended
- In case of candidates in service, they have to produce No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
If a candidate fails to submit any of the above documents at the time of admission, then their candidature will be cancelled.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of online application||First week of June, 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of online application||Last week of June, 2019|
|3||DU B.Ed Admit Card||First week of July, 2019|
|4||DU B.Ed Exam Date 2019||18th June, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Result||2nd July, 2019|
|6||DU B.Ed Counselling Process||Last week of July, 2019|
University of Delhi,
Benito Juarez Marg,
South Campus, South Moti Bagh,
New Delhi 110021, India.,
Phone No. : (91-11-) 27667011,
Fax : (91-11-) 27667049,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.du.ac.in.