UHS Bagalkot Entrance Examination 2017
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma 2017
University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for Post Graduate Diploma Programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018
- Post Graduate Diploma in Viticulture and Oenology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Postharvest Technology of Horticulture Crops
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidate should possess a Degree in B.Sc. Horticulture / Agriculture / Agri. Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Home Science or any Science graduation from a recognized University / Institutions.
Duration & Medium of Instruction : A minimum of one academic year ( 2 Semesters ) shall ordinarily be required for the completion of
course work and project preparation and examinations leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma. The medium of instruction will be English.
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Seats 2017
Intake Capacity and Location of the PG Diploma Programme :
|S.No||PG Diploma||Intake Number||Course to be offered at|
|1||Viticulture and Oenology||15||College of Horticulture, Bagalkot Navanagar, Udyanagiri, Bagalkot|
|2||Postharvest Technology of |
|25||College of Horticulture, UHS Campus, GKVK Post, Bengaluru -560065|
A minimum of 10 candidates for each Viticulture and Oenology and Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops are required to start the programme in respective year of admission
Reservation of seats
Reservation of seats in favour of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and HK ( Hyderabad Karnataka ) will be in accordance with the reservation policy stipulated by the Government of Karnataka from time to time as decided by admission committee.
If seats belonging to any of the Categories referred to above are not filled due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the reservation to that extent shall stand reduced and shall be transferred to the General Merit category as per the G.O. No. ED/47/TEC/97 dated 3.5.97.
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Mode of Admission 2017
- The seats allotment will be made based on the merit of the qualifying examination marks.
- The seats are reserved as per the Government Roster Order.
- The candidates selected shall pay the prescribed fee immediately, in the form of Cash during the registration at the respective allotted college, failing which the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Application Form 2017
- UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Application Form available on the official website of www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in
- Candidates have to submit separate application for each PG Diploma Programme, if they wish to apply for both PG Diploma programmes.
- Candidates should have studied minimum 7 years in Karnataka.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories should submit the valid Caste / Income certificate issued by the Thasildhar on or before 03rd October, 2017 the prescribed Form.
- The applicants should also have to obtain Bank Challan through the University website. Application fees along with processing fees should be paid through Bank challan only ( DD / IPO / Cheque are not accepted ) at any branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA. The applicants have to enclose University Copy of the challan along with the applications form .
- The filled-in application forms should be complete in all respects including submission of copies of the transcripts / Marks card / All other Certificates applicable etc., as on the last date of submission i.e. 03rd October, 2017.
UHS Bagalkot PG Diploma Important Dates 2017
|1||Notification of Post Graduate applications on University Website||7th September, 2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of filled in application forms at Registrars Office||3rd October, 2017|
|3||Scrutiny of Applications||6th October, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Provisionally selected student list on university website||11th October, 2017|
|5||Announcement of Second round selected list on University website||14th October, 2017|
|6||Commencement of 1st Semeter||16th October, 2017|
UHS Bagalkot UG Entrance Exam 2016
University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for Common Admission ( Lateral Entry ) to B.Sc. ( Agri. ) / B.Sc. ( Hort ) / B.Tech. ( Ag.Engg ) Degree Programs for Diploma ( AGRI. ) / Diploma ( Hort. ) / Diploma ( Agri.Engg. ) Candidates in Farm Universities in Karnataka for the Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
UHS Bagalkot UG Eligibility 2016
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Agri. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Sc. ( Agri ).
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Hort. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Sc. ( Hort ).
- Candidates who possess Diploma ( Ag.Engg. ) from any of the Farm Universities in Karnataka are eligible for admission to B.Tech. ( Ag.Engg. ).
- Candidate should possess a good moral character and conduct.
UHS Bagalkot UG Application Form 2016
1. Online Application Form is available on the websites of the Farm Universities in Karnataka.
2. Fill-in the application form legibly without leaving any blank. Filled in application and copies of other relevant documents may be submitted to the following address on or before 18th July, 2016. The University is not responsible for late receipt of applications.
Registrar, University of Agricultural Sciences,
Bengaluru – 560 065.
Application fee of 1,000/- for General and 500/- for SC / ST / Cat – I candidate shall be paid online by using e-challan in favour of Comptroller, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bengaluru to Account – GKVK 2016 A/C.
UHS Bagalkot UG 2016 Exam Centers
1. University of Horticultural Sciences Entrance Examination will be conducted simultaneously on 5th August, 2016 between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
University of Horticultural Sciences Entrance Examination will be conducted at the following Centres :
2. Candidates must write the Entrance Examination in the headquarters of the University from which they obtained their Diploma Certificate.
3. No separate intimation will be sent regarding the date / time of Entrance Examination.
4. The result of the Entrance Examination will be put up on websites of Universities ( UAS, Bangalore – www.uasbangalore.edu.in; UAS, Dharwad – www.uasd.edu; UAS, Raichur – www.uasraichur.edu.in; UAHS, Shivamogga – www.uahs.in; UHS, Bagalkot – www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in ) on 12th August, 2016 and the Merit List will be put up on 16th August, 2016.
UHS Bagalkot UG 2016 Important Dates
|1||Last date for online submission of application along with online payment of Application fee||18th July, 2016|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||5th August, 2016
at 10:00 AM
|3||Last date for Submission of OGPA / Caste / Verification Certificate from respective Diploma Colleges||10th August, 2016|
|4||Announcement of Entrance Examination Marks||12th August, 2016|
|5||Announcement of Merit List||16th August, 2016|
|6||Option Entry||17th August, 2016|
|7||Mock allotment of seats ( I Round )||19th August, 2016|
|8||Online Seat Allotment ( I Round )||20th August, 2016|
|9||Commencement of Semester||22nd August, 2016|
|10||Last date to join the College for students allotted seats in I Round||24th August, 2016|
|11||Notification of vacancies after I Round admission||26th August, 2016|
|12||Last date for Option Entry for II Round||29th August, 2016|
|13||Allotment of vacant Seats||31st August, 2016|
|14||Last date to join the College for students allotted seats in II Round||2nd September, 2016|
University of Horticultural Sciences invites application from the eligible candidates for admission PhD Programs in the University for the Academic Year 2015 – 2016.
UHS Bagalkot PhD Entrance Exam Date 2015
|UHS PhD 2015 Exam Date : 23rd July, 2015 ( Thursday )|
I. Doctoral Degree Program
University of Horticultural Sciences offers doctoral degree program at three campuses viz. Bagalkot, Arabhavi and Bengaluru.
|Sr.No. ||Streams||Date||Time (hrs.)|
|1||Agril. Engg. & Agril. Biotechnology||17th March, 2016||10.00 to 12.00|
|2||Post Harvest Management||17th March, 2016||15.00 to 17.00|
|3||Agri. Business Management||18th March, 2016||10.00 to 12.00|
|4||Horticulture, Food Science||19th March, 2016||10.00 to 12.00
|5||Forestry, Home Science||19th March, 2016||15.00 to 17.00
|6||Agriculture, Fisheries||20th March, 2016||10.00 to 12.00
|Sr.No.||Name of the Centre||Streams||Center Code No.
|1||College of Agriculture, Pune||All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science||01|
|2||College of Agriculture, Akola||All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science||02|
|3||College of Agriculture, Nagpur||All Streams except Home Science||03|
|4||College of Agriculture, Parbhani||All Streams||04|
|5||College of Agriculture, Dapoli||All Streams except Home Science||05|
|6||Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries||06|
|7||College of Agriculture, Kolhapur||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. , Fisheries||07|
|8||College of Agriculture, Dhule||All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries||08|
|9||College of Agriculture, Latur||Only for Agriculture, Agri. Business Management, Agril. Biotech. & PHM||09|
|10||College of Agriculture, Badnapur||Only for Agriculture & PHM||10|
|11||College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal ||Only for Agriculture||11
|12||College of Agriculture, Karad||Only for Agriculture||12|
|13||College of Agriculture, Ambejogai||Only for Agriculture||13
|14||College of Agriculture, Sonapur ( Gadchiroli )||Only for Agriculture||14|
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats in favour of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes will be in accordance with the reservation policy stipulated by the Government of Karnataka from time to time. Candidates should produce the valid caste Certificate.
- If seats belonging to any of the Categories referred to above are not filled due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the reservation to that extent shall stand reduced and shall be transferred to the General Merit category as per the G.O. No. ED/47/TEC/97 dated 3.5.97.
- Over & above Three per cent of the seats are reserved for physically Challenged candidates.
- The reservation is provided to the students from Hyderabad – Karnataka Region, on production of valid certificate from the Assistant Commissioner as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka.
- In – Service candidates will be required to send their applications through proper channel. One seat for each of the Disciplines is reserved over and above the total number of seats. The candidates should possess at – least one degree ( either B.Sc. or M.Sc. ) outside the UHS, Bagalkot.
- These candidates shall compulsorily forward their filled in application through their employer within the last date prescribed, failing which their application shall not be considered. Further, such candidates if admitted shall also submit their deputation order/relieving order compulsorily at the time of reporting for the Ph.D. program.
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Application Form
Application form, fees challan, Notification and Prospectus can be downloaded from University of Horticultural Sciences Website www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in
- The candidates should send the filled-in application along – with all the relevant copies of testimonials ( SSLC, PUC, UG, PG marks cards, Hyderabad Karnataka Certificate, Cast & Income Certificate, Publications, etc. )
- The applicants should also have to obtain Bank Challan through the University website. Application fees along with bank processing fees should be paid through Bank challan only ( DD / IPO / Cheque will not be accepted ) at any branches of STATE BANK OF INDIA. The applicants have to enclose University Copy of the challan along with the application form, failing which candidature will be rejected.
- No certificate sent after the last date for receipt of the application will be accepted except the OGPA card / PDC of qualifying examination for which the last date of submission will be a day earlier to the date of Entrance Test ( i.e., before 23rd July, 2015 ).
- Filled – in application together with copies of testimonials should be sent in an envelope, superscribing on it, “Application for admission to Doctoral Degree Program 2015 – 16”submitted to the following address :The Registrar,
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Udyangiri, Seemikeri Cross,
Bagalkot – 587104.On or before 15th July, 2015 ( 5.00 P.M ). The late submitted and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Note : The late submitted and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. For more details refer, our University of Horticultural Sciences Website www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in. The Application and Ph.D Prospectus 2015 – 16 can be downloaded from the University website and submit the application enclosing prescribed Fees Challan ( University Copy ) obtained between 25th June, 2015 to 15th July, 2015 with necessary documents on or before 15th July, 2015.
Mode of UHS Bagalkot PhD Admission 2015
- The Candidates seeking admission should possess a prescribed Master’s degree from a ICAR recognized state / central government / autonomous institutions and shall appear for entrance test.
- Admission for the seats shall be in accordance with merit as determined by the Doctoral Degree Program Admission Committee, the relative merit being determined as follows :
|*Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur|
- A candidate should secure a minimum of 45% of marks from the above criteria to be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. degree program. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category – I, a minimum of 40% of marks is required.
- The sports & Games / cultural / Fine Arts / Literary events recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) New Delhi shall only be considered.
- Candidates, who have studied under Trimester system seeking Ph.D degree admission / re – admission, should compulsorily submit a copy of the certificate declaring equivalent percentage of marks issued by the competent authority declaring equivalent percentage of marks.
- All eligible candidates seeking admission, including candidates qualified for ICAR – SRF / CSIR / UGC / DBT / DST with or without fellowship or any other fellowship and candidates on deputation from State / Central Government and autonomous institution for Ph.D degree programs shall apply and ( are required to ) appear for entrance examination.
UHS Bagalkot PhD 2015 Important Dates
|BA.LL.B (H)||LL.M ( Legal Pedagogy and Research )
|Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI sponsored category||10||2|
University of Horticultural Sciences,
Udyanagiri, Near Seemikeri Cross,
Bagalkot – 587103,
Tele Phone : 08354 – 201354, 201342, 201234,
Telefax : 235152,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in