University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018
Applications are invited for admissions into LLM course through entrance examination for the academic session 2018.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Eligibility
- As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the under-graduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India ( MCI ), All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ), Bar Council of India ( BCI ), National Council of Teacher Education ( NCTE ), Dental Council of India ( DCI ), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
- A three-year / five year LL.B. Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for UNRESERVED.
- 45% marks for OBC / CW / PWD
- 45% marks for SC / ST
- The Departments / Colleges of the University may advise the candidates concerned, wherever necessary, to get recognition / equivalence of their degrees / diplomas / certificates authenticated from the Association of Indian Universities / University Grants Commission / AICTE / Council of Boards of School Education in India ( COBSE ) for the purpose of admission to the Department / College.
- Further, the cases of equivalence of degrees / certificates / diploma may then be put up before the University Authorities for further consideration and confirmation.
- However, the Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees already recognized / equated by the University may not be referred for further verification.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Seats
|Category||LL.M. ( 2 Year )||LL.M. ( 3 Year )||Total|
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
- The duration of entrance examination shall be two hours.
- The question paper shall be of Multiple Choice Question ( MCQ ) type.
- The test consists of 50 / 100 questions ( as applicable ).
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- All the candidates seeking admission to the LLM course are required to register online on the website www.du.ac.in.
- There is a common Web Portal for the centralized registration of applicants and a common registration form for admission to all the PG / Master’s Courses in the University.
- Online registration details are available on the following PG admission portal http://admission.du.ac.in/.
- Applicant shall be asked to upload the following items
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (maximum size: 50KB; Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG )
- Scanned signature of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG )
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG ). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate (maximum size: 100 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
- Self-attested copy of Caste/Reservation Certificate, if applicable ( maximum size : 100 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
- Registration fee ( non-refundable ) for the entrance examination is the following
- SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) – [rupee]250/-.
- For all other categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) – [rupee]500/-.
- Applicant’s application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee.
- Registration shall be payable at the time of online registration through any one of the available online payment options.
- Candidates are requested to note that the online registration process shall only be completed after realization of the online registration fee.
- Registration fee will not be refunded / adjusted in any circumstances.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available after 07th June, 2018 ( closing date of online registration ). Visit the PG admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc.
- Candidate shall carry the following documents to the Examination Centre:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Exam Centers
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities
- Delhi (NCR)
Applicant shall choose any one of these cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. It may be noted that after completion of the online registration, the chosen city will not be changed. The University reserves the right to change / cancel any Centre of examination without assigning any reason.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Selection Process
- In all the Faculties / Departments, except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional courses, there are two modes of admission for LLM course
- Merit or Direct : 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
- Entrance : Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview / Group Discussion, if any.
University of Delhi South Campus Entrance Examination 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration For the LLM courses begin from||April, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Registration||May, 2019|
|3||Availability of Admit Card||May, 2019|
|4||Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||June, 2019|
|5||DU LLM Exam Date||June, 2019|
|6||Availability of Answer key||June, 2019|
|7||DU LLM 2019 Result||July, 2019|
|8||Merit List Gets Available||July, 2019|
|9||Counselling Begins For the LLM Course||August, 2019|
Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus,
South Moti Bagh, South Campus,
South Moti Bagh, New Delhi,
Website : www.du.ac.in.