University of Delhi South Campus Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
University of Delhi Admission 2019
University of Delhi South Campus Invites application from Candidates for the admission of LLM program for the academic year 2019
University of Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- A three-year / five year LL.B. Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for unreserved Category.
- 45% marks for OBC / CW / PWD
- 45% marks for SC / ST
- The Departments / Colleges of the University may advise the candidates concerned, wherever necessary, to get recognition / equivalence of their degrees / diplomas / certificates authenticated from the Association of Indian Universities / University Grants Commission / AICTE / Council of Boards of School Education in India ( COBSE ) for the purpose of admission to the Department / College.
- Further, the cases of equivalence of degrees / certificates / diploma may then be put up before the University Authorities for further consideration and confirmation.
- However, the Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees already recognized / equated by the University may not be referred for further verification.
- As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the under-graduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India ( MCI ), All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ), Bar Council of India ( BCI ), National Council of Teacher Education ( NCTE ), Dental Council of India ( DCI ), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
University of Delhi Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Test shall be of two hours duration. The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 100 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers relating to Constitutional Law of India, Jurisprudence, Law of Contracts, Sale of Goods, Law of Torts, Consumer Protection, Criminal Law, Family Law, Public International Law, Intellectual Property Law, Cyber Law, Environment Law, Company Law and Partnership. In addition a few questions may address contemporary legal issues.
- The language of the Entrance Test shall be English.
- Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
University of Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Delhi admission application form will be available at website : www.du.ac.in.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form :
- Passport size photograph of the applicant ( maximum size: 50KB; Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG )
- Scanned signature of the applicant ( maximum size: 50 KB; Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG )
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant ( maximum size: 50 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG ). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate ( maximum size: 100 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
- Self-attested copy of Caste / Reservation Certificate, if applicable ( maximum size : 100 KB, Formats : JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
- Registration fee ( non-refundable ) for the entrance examination is the following
- SC / ST and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) – ₹ 250/-.
- For all other categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) – ₹ 500/-.
- Applicant’s application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee.
- Registration shall be payable at the time of online registration through any one of the available online payment options.
- Candidates are requested to note that the online registration process shall only be completed after realization of the online registration fee.
- Registration fee will not be refunded / adjusted in any circumstances.
University of Delhi Admission Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available after June, 2019 ( closing date of online registration ). Visit the PG admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc.
- Candidate shall carry the following documents to the Examination Centre:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
University of Delhi Admission Selection Process 2019
- In all the Faculties / Departments, except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional courses, there are two modes of admission for LLM course
- Merit or Direct : 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
- Entrance : Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview / Group Discussion.
University of Delhi Admission Exam Centres 2019
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities
- Delhi ( NCR )
Applicant shall choose any one of these cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. It may be noted that after completion of the online registration, the chosen city will not be changed. The University reserves the right to change / cancel any Centre of examination without assigning any reason.
University of Delhi Admission Syllabus 2019
- Company law and Partnership
- Contemporary Legal Issues
- Law of Contracts and Sale of Goods
- Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
- Family Law
- Public International Law
- Constitutional Law of India
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Rights ( IPR )
- Cyber Law
- Environment Law
University of Delhi Admission Results 2019
- The result of the Entrance Test shall be notified on the University Web Site and may be displayed on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law. All notices relating to admission, counselling, etc., shall be displayed only on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law. No individual communication will be sent to any candidate for this purpose.
University of Delhi Admission Counselling 2019
- All admission shall be made after counselling. The schedule of counselling shall be notified later on the Delhi University website.
- The candidates eligible for counselling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies and fees. At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate shall produce the Admission Ticket and also the original certificates / marks-sheets.
- The candidates failing to appear in person on the specified date and time for counselling shall forfeit his / her claim for admission. All candidates including those whose results of the qualifying Degree examinations have not been declared must attend counselling as per the schedule.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of counselling :
- Admission Ticket of LL.M. Entrance Test, 2019
- Age Certificate ( High School / Matriculation )
- Character Certificate ( not older than six months on the date of admission )
- Degree Certificate ( Provisional Certificate if applicable ) of qualifying Degree examination
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying Degree examination
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC ( non-creamy layer ) / PwD / CW certificate
- Eight passport size photographs
University of Delhi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Registration For the LLM courses begin from||April, 2019|
|2||Last Date for Registration||May, 2019|
|3||Availability of Admit Card||May, 2019|
|4||Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||June, 2019|
|5||DU LLM Exam Date||June, 2019|
|6||Availability of Answer key||June, 2019|
|7||DU LLM 2019 Result||July, 2019|
|8||Merit List Gets Available||July, 2019|
|9||Counselling Begins For the LLM Course||August, 2019|
Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus,
South Moti Bagh, South Campus,
South Moti Bagh, New Delhi,
Website : www.du.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.