University of Pune Common Entrance Test 2013 for BBA BCA BBM ( IB ) Courses
As per decision of University authorities Pune University is going to conduct a Common Entrance Examination for admission of 1st year of B.B.A / B.C.A. / B.B.M. ( I.B. ) Course. This examination is compulsory for 1st year admission of above courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University CET 2013 :
- Higher Secondary School certificate ( 10 +2 ) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks, and “English” as one of the subject. ( OR )
- Three Years Diploma course after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard, of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. ( OR )
- Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. ( OR )
Every candidate has to appear common entrance test conducted by UoP / Association of Colleges / Institute. Those candidates who have appeared for any of the above mentioned examination in 2013 and whose results is awaited are also eligible to appear for the CET Exam.
Pune University CET BBA BCA BBM IB 2013 Types of Seats :
- Other State : Maximum 10% of the sanctioned intake capacity.
- NRI : Maximum 10% of the sanctioned intake capacity will be made through Pune University International Students Center.
- Foreign Students / Foreign Nationals / PIO : Maximum 15% over and above the sanctioned intake capacity will be made by Pune University International Students Center.
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrants : one seat over and above the sanctioned intake capacity.
Reservation of CET Pune University 2013
A. Reservation for Backward Category candidates :
The percentage of seats reserved for Backward Category candidates from Maharashtra State are as per the details shown in the table below.
|Downloading the Application forms||26th November, 2011|
|Receipt of Completed Applications||11th November, 2011 before ( 5.30 pm )|
|Entrance Examination||First week of December, 2011( Tentatively )|
|Interview||Fourth week of December, 2011( Tentatively )|
|Admission||Third week of January, 2012 ( Tentatively )|
- Candidates belonging to Special Backward Class ( SBC ) will be offered reservation upto 2% seats of the seats available for Maharashtra candidates, no separate seats are earmarked.
- Even if the candidate belonging to Backward Class category secures admission against a seat belonging to General category by virtue of merit, such candidate has to produce all the necessary documents in support of the category claimed at the time of admission.
B. Reservation for Physically Handicapped Candidates :
Three percent seats of total sanctioned intake capacity shall be reserved for Physically Handicapped Candidates. Out of these seats one percent each for Blind, Deaf & Dumb, and Orthopedic Disorder.
BBA BCA BBM CET 2013 Pune University Application Fee :
- For Each & Every Candidate : 250.00/-.
Note : The University of Pune CET Examination fees can be paid only by a demand draft drawn on listed Nationalized Bank payable at Pune in the name of “The Registrar, University of Pune”. University of Pune Examination fees once paid cannot be refunded.
Listed Nationalized Banks are : Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Hyderabad, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Punjab National Bank, Reserve Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of India ( SBI ), State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank
Pune University CET 2013 Examination Centers & Centers Nos. :
|List of affiliated colleges running M.Ed. course|
|Sohan Lal DAV College of Education, Ambala City||Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Education for Women, Karnal|| || |
|Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College of Education, Ugala, Distt.- Ambala||Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College of Education, Ugala, Distt.- Ambala||P.K.R. Jain College of Education Vill.- Nasirpur, Hisar Road, Ambala City||Defence College of Education, Tohana (Fatehabad)|
|Guru Dronacharya College of Education, Village- Bhuna, Distt.- Fatehabad||Surya College of Education, Vill.-Baliala, Tohana, Distt.Fatehabad.||Saraswati College of Education, Vill.- Mangali Brahmanan (Mangali Aklan), Tosham Road, Hisar||Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Barnala Road, Sirsa|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Education, Vill.- Kheri Markanda, Distt.- Kurukshetra||Seth Tek Chand College of Education, Ratan Dera Road, Kurukshetra||Swami Devi Dyal College of Education, Vill.- Goalpura, Tehsil- Barwala, Distt.- Panchkula||Nalwa College of Education, Vill.- Ujha, P.O.- Risalu, Distt.- Panipat|
|Smt. Indira Devi Education College at Village- Sangipur, Tehsil- Radaur, Distt.- Yamuna Nagar||Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Bhagwangarh, Bhuria Road, Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar)||Shah Satnam Ji College of Education, Dera Sacha Sauda Dham, Sirsa||Saraswati College of Education, Vill.Madlauda, Kawi Road, Tehsil Madlauda, Distt.Panipat
|Geeta College of Education, Vill.Nimbari, Sanoli Road, Distt.Panipat|
University of Pune CET Structure 2013 of the Question Paper :
The Pune University CET question paper is based on following topics : English Language, General Knowledge, Numerical Abilities, Logical reasoning.
Common Entrance Test of University of Pune Question Paper will be set on ( 10 +2 ) level knowledge.
The Pune University CET 2013 Question Paper will consist of only objective multiple choice questions and will carry 100 marks. Time allotted for the test will be 2 hours. There will be no negative marking system for wrong answers.
Application Form for University of Pune BBA BCA BBM ( IB ) Entrance Test 2013
Please go through all the details like Important dates, Eligibility Criteria before filling up the online Application form for Pune University Common Entrance Test for B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. ( I.B ).
First draw the DD ( The Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of “Registrar, University of Pune”, payable at Pune and drawn only on Nationalized Bank ) of amount of 250/-. Please carry all the detailed information of your DD with you when you start filling the online form.
It is extremely important to fill the details of Demand Draft in the Application form which is compulsory for form submission. Scan passport ( pp ) size photograph ( 50 kb size ) in jpg format. Kindly follow all the instructions given below :
Once you get the Login ID & password, Click on the Link Apply Online where you have to login to the system by entering Login ID, password & email id. Only after your verification, you will be in a position to fill an Application Form for Common Entrance Test of B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. ( I.B. ).
- Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
- Once you fill all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then you can see the preview of your filled Pune University BBA BCA BBM CET Application form 2013. On that preview there are two options Update Form & Upload the Photo.
- If you want to update any filled information you can update it by clicking on Update button. Or else if your filled information is correct then click on “Upload Photo”, where you have to select the image file for your passport size photo ( 50kb JPG File ) for uploading. Please confirm the file name & check the image before uploading to the system.
- After successful uploading of photo, system will generate the unique Application Number for your application, which you have note down.
- After submitting the application & Uploading the photo, you can take the printout of filled University of Pune CET 2013 Application form by clicking text “Click here to take the Printout”.
- The printed CET 2013 University Pune Application form will be of three pages : first page – Application Form, Second Page – Declaration, Third Page Cover page to be pasted on envelope for sending Application form ) Check whether you have printed all the 4 mentioned pages.
- It is essential to affix the photograph ( the same photograph of which the scanned image was uploaded by the candidate ) beside the scanned image on the hard copy of the application form duly attested by the Gazatted officer, Principal of the college. [ Please do not paste the photo on printed photograph. ]
- You can also take a printout later, by clicking on the Link “Print Application”, and entering your Login ID & Password.
Submission of Pune University CET 2013 Online Application Form :
- Arrange the BBA BCA BBM CET 2013 Pune University Application form & the required documents enlisted.
- Paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on the printout of Pune University Application form 2013.
- Write your Application Number, your name and address behind the Application Fee Demand Draft.
- Sign in the space provided for the signature on the printout of the Application Form.
- Enclose the form along with the required documents and Application Fee DD in an A4 size ( 9″ X 12″ ) envelope.
- Seal the envelope properly and paste the Cover Page containing Address on it. ( Page 4 of the Printed Application Form ).
- Affix appropriate postage on envelope and send the envelope to the address mentioned above by post / Speed post so as to reach on or before last date of submission of printout of application form as given in Important dates.
Important Dates for BBA BCA BBM Pune University CET 2013
- Start Date of Online submission of “CET Pune University Application Form” : First week of May, 2013
- Last Date of Online submission of “BBA BCA BBM CET 2013 University of Pune Application Form” : Third week of May, 2013
- Last date for sending Hard Copy of Pune University CET 2013 Application form & DD : Third week of May, 2013
- Date of University of Pune BBA BCA BBM IB CET 2013 Examination : Second week of June, 2013.