U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Entrance ExamExams Date »
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Entrance Exam 2019
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in UG, PG and PhD programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Courses offered 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H, M.V.Sc & Ph.D
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Epidemiology
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Livestock Production Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Veterinary and A.H. Extension
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Veterinary Medicine
- Poultry Science
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Eligibility 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H
- Class 12 examination must have been cleared with physics, chemistry, biology and English as main subjects, the minimum accepted percentage is 50% for general category candidates. 5% relaxation in percentage for SC / ST / OBC students.
- The lower age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years. SC / ST candidates have a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
- Students taking admission under NRI quota must have cleared class 12 or equivalent examination with 50% marks from any internationally recognized board. The main subjects must be physics, chemistry, biology or biotechnology and English. NRI candidates are not required to appear for the PVT – 2017 exam.
M.V.Sc and Ph.D
- Student must have passed the B.V.Sc & A.H. examination from a VCI recognized college.
- In order to apply for master’s program a master’s degree, is compulsory in the respective field and 6.00 / 10 or equivalent OGPA / equivalent percentage of marks for unreserved category and 5.50 / 10 or equivalent OGPA / percentage of marks for SC / ST / PH category candidates in graduation.
- For admission to Doctoral program a master’s degree is compulsory in the respective field, with OGPA / percentage equivalent to 6.5 / 10 for general category students and for SC / ST / PH category students it is important to have 6.0 / 10 OGPA / percentage. The guidelines are followed that are given by ICAR and the OGPA formulae will be used for the year in which the candidate has passed out.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Seats 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H
- B.V.Sc. & A.H – 120 Seats
- Vertical ( Main category )
- Scheduled Castes ( SC ) : 21%
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 2%
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) : 27%
- Un – Reserved ( UR ) : 50%
- Reservation for sub – categories is available from the main categories
- Children of U.P Freedom Fighters – 1 seat
- Children of Defence Persons (Armed Forces) – 1 Seat
- Physically Handicapped – 1 Seat
- Children of U.P Freedom Fighters – 1 seat
- Veterinary Anatomy – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Physiology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Biochemistry – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Parasitology – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Microbiology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Public Health – 1 Seats
- Veterinary Epidemiology – 2 Seats
- Animal Nutrition – 3 Seats
- Animal Genetics and Breeding – 3 Seats
- Livestock Production Management – 2 Seats
- Livestock Products Technology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary and A.H. Extension – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology – 3 Seats
- Veterinary Medicine – 2 Seats
- Poultry Science – 3 Seats
Total M.V.Sc Seats – 43 Seats
- Veterinary Anatomy – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Physiology – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology – 2 Seats
- Veterinary Parasitology – 1 Seats
- Veterinary Microbiology – 2 Seats
- Animal Nutrition – 1 Seats
- Livestock Products Technology – 1 Seats
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 1 Seats
- Veterinary and A.H. Extension – 1 Seats
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology – 1 Seats
- Poultry Science – 1 Seats
Total Ph.D – 15 Seats
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Exam pattern 2019
UP Veterinary entrance exam will contain 200 questions in question booklet. All subjects have equal weightage. Subjects will be according to the course you are appearing for.
- The PG course will have questions from the undergraduate level course, UG course will contain questions about physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Answers have to be marked with a black / blue ball point pen in the OMR sheet.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Question paper will be printed in Hindi and English language.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Application Form 2019
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University B.V.Sc. & A.H , M.V.Sc, Ph.D admission application form is available in the official website www.upvetuniv.edu.in.
UP Veterinary exam 2019 Application form can be filled in the online mode only. Once candidate can fill only 1 form for a particular course, additional fee has to be paid for every course. Important instructions for filling up the application form are given below :
- Separate registration has to be done for each course at undergraduate level.
- Application fee has to be paid online through credit / debit card or internet banking as per the rules defined by the banking authorities. Additional charges will be borne by the candidates.
- Application forms without the fee will not be accepted.
- The incorrectly filled application forms will be cancelled, the application fee will not be refunded.
- It is important to confirm registration on the official website.
Steps to fill the UP Veterinary Entrance Exam is given below :
- Open the official website.
- Go into the link for academics.
- Check for online application for admission to different course. Click on the link and this will take you to a new page.
- Fill in all the details as asked, upload the scanned copy of the signature, thumb & photograph and click on the submit button.
- In case you want to edit any information click on left hand column of “edit registration form”.
- The last step is to make payment. Click on “Make Payment”. Enter the details of registration number, DOB and mobile number on the page.
- The PVT 2019 application fee of [rupee] 1500/- has to be paid by all the participants irrespective of the category reservations offered in admission.
- The payment mode has to be selected from debit card / credit card / internet banking. The payment gateway will come up and do not click on refresh button till the payment is done successfully.
- Take the printout of the registration form and keep it safely for future use.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Admit Card 2019
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card will be available for download once the application form has been filled and application fee has been paid.
The admit card will contain the following details :
- Date of birth
- Course applied for
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Instructions for exam day
- Place for passport size photograph self attested
- Place for signature
Downloading PVT 2019 Admit Card
- Open the official website
- Click on “Click Here for Online Application for Admission to Different Courses”.
- Look on the left – hand side column “diploma admit card”.
- Click on the link and the following screen will appear.
- Provide the details of registration number and mobile number and click on submit button and your admit card will come up.
- Download the admit card and keep it safely for future reference.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Exam Centres 2019
UP Veterinary entrance exam will be conducted in the State of UP only. Thus, candidates who wish to appear for the entrance test need to select a test center from the following list only :
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Selection Procedure 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H
- The admission shall be made strictly in order of merit – cum reservation based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Main Entrance Examination i.e. PVT-2019 ( Main Examination ).
- In case of candidates having obtained equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter-se ranking shall be determined on the basis of the aggregate percent of marks ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English ) obtained by the candidates at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
- In case of the candidate, who has obtained equal marks in the aggregate at the qualifying examinations as well as in science subjects, and even other examinations up to high school examinations, the date of birth shall be the basis i.e. the candidate senior in age would rank higher for selection
M.V.Sc / Ph.D
- The candidate must have passed the B.V.Sc & A.H. examination from a VCI recognized veterinary college. The applications of employed candidates must be routed through their employer, failing which the same will not be entertained.
- Eligibility for Master’s Programme is bachelor’s degree ( B.V.Sc & A.H ) with 6.00 / 10 or equivalent OGPA / equivalent percentage of marks for un – reserved and OBC category candidates and 5.50 / 10 or equivalent OGPA / equivalent percentage of marks for SC / ST / PH category candidates.
- Eligibility for Doctoral Programme is Master’s degree ( MVSc ) in the concerned subject with an OGPA of 6.5 / 10 or equivalent percentage of marks for un – reserved ( UR ) and OBC category candidates and 6.00 / 10 for SC / ST / PH category candidates.
- OGPA or equivalent percentage of marks for SC / ST / PH category as per the guidelines of ICAR. Conversion formula for OGPA calculation shall be of the respective university and of the same year in which the candidate has obtained degree.
- Selection for Post-graduate programmes ( M.V.Sc & Ph.D ) shall be made strictly on the basis of merit in the PG Entrance Test conducted by DUVASU, Mathura.
- The PG Entrance Test will be held at University campus, Matura. The minimumqualifying marks in PGET for M.V.Sc. shall be 50% for UR and OBC, and 45% for SC / ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks in PGET for Ph.D shall ne 60% for UR and OBC and 50% for SC / ST candidates.
- The candidate must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. / M.V.Sc. on or before the counselling date and production of documentary evidence to this effect is essential.
- Mere application by a candidate and call letter for counselling does not amount to admission in the PG programmes
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Syllabus 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H
- The syllabus for the PVT – 2019 will be as that of Intermediate of Uttar Pradesh Board / CBSE or Equivalent
- The syllabus for PGET exam All subjects and complete syllabus of B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programme as per VCI minimum standards of Veterinary Regulations – 2008
- The syllabus for PGET exam all Subject wise syllabus for all the courses of MVSc Programme as per ICAR guidelines – 2009 ( Please visit ICAR website )
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Result 2019
UP Veterinary entrance exam result is expected to be released in July, 2019. Once the result is declared the PVT counselling will start as per the schedule uploaded on the official website.
Steps to check the UP Veterinary 2019 result are given below :
- Open the official website http://www.upvetuniv.edu.in/academics/admission
- Click on the link reading “PVT 2019 result”.
- A PDF document will come up on the screen, check your name and roll number in the PDF document.
- Download the copy and take a printout for future reference.
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University Important Dates 2019
B.V.Sc. & A.H
|1||Commencement of online application form||5th February, 2019|
|2||Last date for registration||5th May, 2019|
|3||PVT 2019 Prelims exam||20th May, 2019|
|4||PVT 2019 Main exam||26th June, 2019|
M.V.Sc / Ph.D
|1||Online registration and submission of applications||5th February, 2019|
|2||Last date for registration||30th June, 2019|
|3||PGET ( Post Graduate Entrance Test )||17th July, 2019|
|4||Counselling||7th August, 2019|
U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary University,
Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsha,
Uttar Pradesh – 281001, India.,
Fax : +91-565-2470819,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.upvetuniv.edu.in.