Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management Exam 2017
The VAMNICOM, Pune is a National Level Co – operative Management Institute under the aegis of National Council for Co-Operative Training, funded by Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. The VAMNICOM Institute is adjudged as one of the top sectoral B – Schools within first five in the country by various B – Schools Surveys.
Applications are invited for admission to Two Years Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Agri Business Management ( PGDM – ABM ) Program for the commencing session 2017 – 2019.
Eligibility for VAMNICOM PGDM – ABM 2017
- Any graduate from a recognized University, with minimum education of 15 years ( 10+2+3 ) full time with atleast 50% marks for the General / OBC ( non creamy ) candidates and 45% marks for SC / ST candidates in Graduation.
- Latest Valid Test scores of any one of the National level Tests – CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA /CMAT ( GMAT / GRE for foreign nationals ) at the time of application. These guidelines may get modified / subject to be modified depending upon AICTE guidelines from time to time.
- The percentage obtained by the candidate in the Bachelor’s Degree would be based on the practice followed by the University / institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- Applicants who have appeared for bachelor’s degree examination and awaiting results may also apply subject to fulfillment of conditions by 14/08/2017.
- Reservation of seats for OBC ( Non Creamy ) SC / ST / Physically Disability persons as per Govt. of India rules.
VAMNICOM PGDM ABM Application Form 2017
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website and apply with valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT ( GMAT / GRE for foreign nationals* ) by 31st March, 2017 by post along with demand draft of 500/- in favour of “The Director, VAMNICOM, Pune”.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur ( Rajasthan ), Kalyani( West Bengal ), Nagpur, New Delhi / Gurgaon, Patna, Pantnagar and Pune during April & May 2017, subject to sufficient number of students opting for it.
- The schedule of GD /PI will be announced on the Institute’s website www.vamnicom.gov.in
- The Institutions which are conducting CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
VAMNICOM Selection Procedure 2017
The selection to PGDM-ABM programme is based on Entrance Examination which is comprising of
- Latest valid test score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT of AICTE at the time of application ( GMAT / GRE for foreign national candidates )
- Group discussion &
- Personal interview
Securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
Note : Candidates interested in pursuing PGDM – ABM at VAMNICOM, Pune are advised to apply and appear the referred national level test directly and apply to VAMNICOM in the prescribed application form with valid score on or before 31st March, 2017.
VAMNICOM Pune 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st March, 2017|