Visva Bharati Research Eligibility Test – VBRET 2016
VBRET M Phil / Ph D / Integrated M Phil – PhD Programs & Physical Education Admission 2016
Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates willing to appear for admission to the M Phil / Ph D / Integrated M.Phil – Ph.D. / Physical Education programmes of the University.
VBRET Admission 2016
VBRET applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the M Phil / Ph D / Integrated M Phil – PhD Programs for the academic year of 2016.
VBRET 2016 Eligibility
- An applicant for registration in a Ph.D. program must have obtained a Master’s Degree ( two years duration ) with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ grade in the concerned or an allied subject preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree from a recognized University / Institute. Due relaxation shall be given to the applicants belonging to the reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of India.
- In addition to the above, an applicant must also fulfill any one of the following conditions :
- Qualified in any of the following examinations: UGC – NET (including JRF ) / UGC – CSIR NET ( including JRF ) / SLET / GATE / teacher fellowship.
- Obtained an M. Phil. degree of Visva – Bharati or any other university recognized by the UGC that also follows the UGC ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for awards of M.Phil / Ph.D. Degree ), Regulation 2016 and regulations of Visva – Bharati./
- Have obtained an M. Phil, degree of Visva – Bharati or any other university recognized by the UGC that also follows the UGC ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for awards of M.Phil / Ph.D. Degree ), Regulation 2009. ( for registration in PhD Program only )
- Otherwise requisite qualification as per UGC rules and regulations.
- Candidates who have not fulfilled any of the condition mentioned above will have to qualify in the M.Phil / Ph.D. Entrance Test to be conducted by the concerned Department.
VBRET Application Form 2016
- Application form will be available on the University website ( www.visva-bharati.ac.in ) from 10th August, 2016. Last date for receiving complete application form is 30th August, 2016.
- The filled in application form supported by self attested copies of age proof, mark sheets, certificates etc. along with the application fees of 500/- ( for General and OBC Candidates ) and 150/- ( for SC / ST / PWD candidates ), in the form of an account payee Demand Draft drawn on SBI Santiniketan ( code – 2121 ) branch and issued in favour of Accounts Officer, Visva – Bharati, Santiniketan, to be submitted to the office of the concerned Department / Bhavana / Vibhaga ( Institute ) personally or by post by 30th August 2016.
Date of Admission Test / Interview :
- The date of admission test / interview will be finalized by the concerned Department. Date, time and venue will be notified in the university website ( www.visva-bharati.ac.in ).
Syllabus / Mode of Admission Test :
- Post – graduate syllabus of the subject concerned. Further details in this regard may be available from the respective Department / Centre of Bhavana / Vibhaga ( Institute ). To qualify in the Entrance Test, candidate must secure at least 50% marks in entrance test.
Reservation of Seats :
- Reservation of seats for OBC, SC, ST and Differently abled candidates will be made as per the rules of the Government of India, UGC and Visva – Bharati guidelines
- International applicants seeking admission to the M Phil / Ph.D / Integrated M Phil – PhD Programmes shall be exempted from Admission test.
VBRET 2016 Exam Center
Respective Department / Centre of each Bhavana / Vibhaga ( Institute ).
VBRET 2016 Important Dates
|1||Issue of receiving Application Form||10th August, 2016|
|2||Last date of for receiving complete application form||30th August, 2016|
|3||Admission Test / Interview||To be announced later|
Birbham, Birdhum – 731235,
Birdhum ( Dist ), West Bengal,
Telephone No. : +91 ( 3463 ) 262751 to 262756 ( 6 lines ),
Fax No : +91 ( 3463 ) 262672,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.visva-bharati.ac.in.
|VBRET Apply Online : http://www.visvabharati.ac.in/file/Application%20Form%20MPhil-PhD-Int-MPhilPhD-VBRET-2016(1).pdf|
VBRET 2014 Admission
The Vinaya Bhavana is conduct the Visva Bharati Research Eligibility Test ( VBRET ) for admission in the discipline of Education and Physical Education under Institute of Education.
VBRET 2014 Exam Date
|VBRET Physical Education 2013 Exam Date : 4th week of February, 2014|
VBRET 2014 Eligibility
- 55% marks or equivalent grade for General / OBC candidates and 50% marks or equivalent grade for the SC / ST candidates in concerned Master Degree ( Education, or Physical Education ) of two years duration.
- In case of M.Ed. Degree holders, the candidates should have passed Master Degree in any other discipline of two years duration with 55% marks each for those belonging to General / OBC category and 50% marks each for those belonging to SC /ST.
- NET / SET / SLET / VBRET 2011 / VBRET 2012 qualified candidates and M. Phil candidates ( as per 2009 UGC norms ) may apply for admission to Ph.D Program. They are exempted from RET Examination.
VBRET 2014 Application Form
1) VBRET Physical Education application in the prescribed form will be available for the following address from Last week of November, 2013.
Vinaya – Bhavana,
Visva – Bharati,
Santiniketan – 731 235.
2) A candidate shall have to apply in the prescribed form available at the office of the Principal of Vinaya – Bhavana, paying requisite fees ( 400/- in case of General / OBC candidates and 140/- in case of SC / ST candidates ) through cash coupon in the university cash counter or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Visva – Bharati”,
3) The filled-in prescribed VBRET Education application form should be accompanied by attested copies of necessary documents / testimonials and a write – up ( about 1000 words ) on their respective areas of research interests with a broad title may be sent to the following address :
The Adhyaksha ( Principal ),
Vinaya – Bhavana ( Institute of Education ),
Visva – Bharati,
Santiniketan – 731 235,
West Bengal, India.
4) The last date for submitting the filled – in VBRET Physical Education application in the same office is 3rd week of December, 2013.
VBRET 2014 Exam Pattern
1) Duration : 2 hours ( GRE Paper – I : 25 Min, DRE Paper – I : 25 Min, DRE Paper – ll : 1.10 hrs )
2) VBRET Physical Education will be conducted on a total of 100 marks with the following three question papers.
- General Research Eligibility ( GRE ) : GRE Paper – I = 25 marks
- Discipline Research Eligibility ( DRE ) : DRE Paper – I = 25 marks
- Discipline Research Eligibility ( DRE ) DRE Paper – II = 50 marks
VBRET 2014 Exam Center
- VBRET Physical Education written test will be held on concern Department of Department of Education, Vinaya Bhavana.
VBRET 2014 Admit Card
- The eligible candidates may collect their VBRET Physical Education Admit Card from the office of the Vinaya Bhavana on 3rd week of February, 2014 between 12.00 P.M. to 01.00 P.M. hrs.
VBRET 2014 Seats
|SI. No||Name of the Supervisor||Area of Specialization||No. of existing Ph. D. students||Vacancy|
|01||Prof. Benudhar Chinara||Peace and Values Education, Quality Education, Elementary Education, Tests Construction.||Gen - 3, ST - 2 Total - 5||03|
|02||Dr. Sambhu Charan Roy||Physical Education||Gen - 1, ST - 1 Total - 02||06|
|03||Dr. Sukla Bhattacharya||Education for is advantaged, Comparative Education, Environmental Education, Science Education, |
|Gen - 2, OBC - l, ST - 1 Total - 4||04|
|04||Dr. Kahnu Charan Sahoo||Environmental Education, Quality Education.||Gen - 2, SC - 2 Total - 4||04|
|05||Dr. Biplab Kumar Chattopadhyay||Horticulture||SC - 1,ST - 1 Total - 02||06|
|06||Dr. Sanat Kumar Rath||Sanskrit Education, Educational Philosophy,|
Teacher Education, History of Education.
|OBC - 2, ST - 1 Total - 03||05|
|07||Dr. Prohlad Roy||Teacher Education, Folk Education, Social Education, Language Teaching , Human Rights and Value Education,|
Elementary Education, Comparative & Education, Education& Law Administration, Secondary Education,
|OBC - l, ST - 2 Total - 03||05|
|08||Dr. Asheesh Srivastava||Educational Policies Programs, Contemporary Issues, Trends Problems of Education.||Gen - 1, ST - 1 Total - 02||06|
|09||Dr. Md. Shaheer Siddiqui||1. Economics of Education, Human Resource Development & Management|
2. Contemporary Issues in School Education and Problems of Minority Education.
3.Spirituality Education and Contemporary Philosophies : Upanishads, Islam and Sufism.
4. Teaching of English Language and Literature.
|OBC - 1||07|
VBRET 2014 Important Date
|Sl. No.||Event||Important Dates|
|1||VBRET Education Application Available From||Last week of November, 2013|
|2||Last date of submission of VBRET Education application||3rd week of December, 2013|
|3||VBRET Education Exam Date||3rd week of February, 2014|
|4||Issue of VBRET Education Admit Card||3rd week of February, 2014|
|5||VBRET Education Results Date||Last week of March, 2014|
VBRET M Phil / Ph D / Integrated M Phil – PhD Programs & Physical Education Admission 2016 Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates willing to appear for admission to the M Phil / Ph D / Integrated … Continue reading
Exams Date Related : VBRET Entrance Exam Date 2016, VBRET 2016 Exam Details, VBRET 2016 Exam Schedule, Visva Bharati Research Eligibility Test – VBRET 2016, VBRET 2016 Application Form Date, VBRET 2016 Exam Eligibility, VBRET Entrance Exam 2016 Time, VBRET 2016 Admission Notification, VBRET 2016 Exam Centre, VBRET 2016 Exam Day, VBRET 2016 Exam Centers Venue, VBRET 2016 Important Date, VBRET Physical Education Test Date 2016, VBRET 2016 Prospectus Download, VBRET 2016 Application Form Last Date, VBRET 2016 Application Form Submission, VBRET 2016 Applictaion Fees, VBRET Entrance Examination 2016, Eligibility for VBRET 2016, VBRET Physical Education Entrance Exam 2016, VBRET 2016 Application Form Availability, Exam Date for VBRET PhD 2016, VBRET Entrance Test Centre 2016, Visva Bharati Research Eligibility Test Date 2016, VBRET 2016 Result Date,
Posted In exams date : Leave a response for visva bharati research eligibility test – vbret 2016 by shanmugapriya