Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE – )Exams Date »
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Joint Entrance Examination for the academic session 2019.
JEE Eligibility 2019
- For appearing in the JEE ( Main ) examination there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed XII examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE ( Main ) Examination – 2019. The candidates should satisfy themselves about the eligibility of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he / she is desirous of taking admission.
Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination ( QE )
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2017 or 2018; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2019 are eligible to appear in both January, 2019 and April, 2019 JEE ( Main ) – 2019 Examination.
- Candidates who passed Class 12th / Qualifying examination in 2016 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE ( Main ) – 2019.
Number of subjects in the Qualifying Examination ( QE )
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th / qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE ( Main ) – 2019. The candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to write JEE ( Main ) – 2019 and if such candidates appear in JEE ( Main ) – 2019 by furnishing wrong information, their rank / result will not be declared.
JEE Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. These categories are :
- Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) if they belong to Non Creamy Layer ( NCL )
- Scheduled Castes ( SC )
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST )
- Persons with Disability ( PwD ) with 40% or more disability
JEE Exam Pattern 2019
Mode of Examination
- JEE ( Main )-2019 will be conducted in the following
- Paper-1 ( B.E. / B. Tech ) in “Computer Based Test ( CBT )” mode only.
- Paper-2 ( B. Arch / B.Planning ): Mathematics- Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test ( CBT )” mode only and Drawing Test –Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” ( offline ) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet.
Type of Examination
- JEE ( Main )–2019 shall have two papers, Paper-1 ( B. E. / B. Tech ) and Paper-2 ( B. Arch. / B.Planning ). Candidates may take Paper-1 ( B. E. / B. Tech ), or Paper-2 ( B. Arch. / B.Planning ), or both as per the courses they are seeking admission to
Schedule of Examination
- Timning of Exam conducted as First shift ( 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. )and Second Shift ( 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m )
- Duration of Exam in 3 Hours
Choice of Medium of Question Papers
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- The option of question paper language should be exercised while filling up the Application Form and it cannot be changed at a later stage
JEE Application Form 2019
- Joint Entrance Examination Application Form is available in the official website: www.jeemain.nic.in
Applying Online and Submission of Application
- The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph and signatures may be made at JEE ( Main ) website. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application Number shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to NTA. The application fee payment can be made by credit / debit card / Net Banking / e – challan using SBI – MOPS facility of State Bank of India.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his / her recent photograph and signature in running hand. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form. The photograph should be coloured or black / white ( but clear contrast ) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6 – 8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
- The information given in the first column of the following table will be asked in the Online Application form.
- The instructions to fill up the form have been given in the second column.
JEE Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main)-2019 website from 17th December, 2018 onwards. The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see JEE (Main) website for updates.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his / her satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download his / her Admit Card from the NTA’s website w.e.f.17th December, 2018 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Shift other than that allotted to him / her in their Admit card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for general facilitation from 17th December, 2018 to 23rd December, 2018. The phone numbers of the help desk are available on the website of JEE (Main).
JEE Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices and All India Ranks of JEE ( Main ) – 2019 through a Seat Allocation Process to be announced later. The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches / programs and institutes at appropriate time. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the JEE ( Main ) website www.jeemain.nic.in for latest information. The verification of documents would be done at the time of Seat Allocation Process / admission.
- The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category and disability ( if any ) of the candidate. On failing to produce any of the authentic documents, the candidate will not be considered for admission. SC, ST, OBC and PwD candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of Seat Allocation Process as well as at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
JEE Exam Centers 2019
|SILCHAR ( ASSAM )||AM04|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||AN01|
|BIHAR||AURANGABAD ( BIHAR )||BR01|
|CHHATTISGARH||BHILAI / DURG||CG01|
|CHANDIGARH ( UT )||CHANDIGARH||CH01|
|DAMAN & DIU ( UT )||DAMAN & DIU||DD01|
|DELHI / NEW DELHI||DELHI||DL01|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA NAGAR HAVELI||DN01|
|GOA||PANAJI / MADGAON||GO01|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||BILASPUR ( HP )||HP01|
|HAMIRPUR ( HP )||HP03|
|SONEPAT / MURTHAL||HR09|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||BARAMULLA||JK01|
|SHIVAMOGGA ( SHIMOGA )||KK15|
|LAKSHADWEEP ( UT )||KAVARRATI||LD01|
|AURANGABAD ( MR )||MR04|
|MUMBAI / MUMBAI SUBURBAN||MR16|
|PUDUCHERRY ( UT )||PUDUCHERRY||PO01|
|GREATER NOIDA / NOIDA||UP09|
JEE Syllabus 2019
- Sets, Relations And Functions / Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations / Matrices And Determinants / Permutations And Combinations / Mathematical Induction / Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications / Sequences And Series / Limit, Continuity And Differentiability / Integral Calculus / Differential Equations / Coordinate Geometry / Three Dimensional Geometry / Vector Algebra / Statistics And Probability / Trigonometry / Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics And Measurement / Kinematics / Laws Of Motion / Work, Energy And Power / Rotational Motion / Gravitation / Properties Of Solids And Liquids / Thermodynamics / Kinetic Theory Of Gases / Oscillations And Waves / Electrostatics / Currrent Electricity / Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism / Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents / Electromagnetic Waves / Dual Nature Of Matter Andradiation / Atoms And Nuclei / Electronic Devices / Communication Systems
- Physical Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry / States Of Matter / Atomic Structure / Chemical Bonding And Molecular Strucure / Chemical Thermodynamics / Solutions / Equilibrium / Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry / Chemical Kinetics / Surface Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Classificaton Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties / General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals / Hydrogen / S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals) / P – Block Elements / D – And F – Block Elements / Co-Ordination Compounds / Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds / Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry / Hydrocarbons / Organic Compounds Containing Halogens / Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen / Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen / Polymers / Biomolecules / Chemistry In Everyday Life
JEE Important Dates 2019
|1||On - line submission of Application Form||1st September, 2018 to 30th September, 2018 ( Upto 11.50 p.m. )|
|2||Date for successful final transaction of fee ( through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e - challan upto bank hours )||1st September, 2018 to 1st October, 2018|
|3||Dates of Examination||Between 6th January, 2019 ( Sunday ) and 20th January, 2019 ( Sunday )|
|4||Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||By 31st January, 2019|
|5||On - line submission of Application Form||8th February, 2019 to 7th March, 2019|
|6||Date for successful final transaction of fee ( through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e - challan upto bank hours )||8th February, 2019 to 8th March, 2019|
|7||Dates of Examination||Between 6th April, 2019 ( Sunday ) and 20th April, 2019 ( Saturday )|
|8||Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||30th April, 2019|
Ministry of human resource development,
1, West Block, RK Puram,
New Delhi, Delhi 110066, India.,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 11 – 2338 3936,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 23382365,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jeemain.nic.in