XAT Entrance ExamExams Date »
XLRI Xavier School of Management invites admission application for BM, HRM, GMP and FPM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
XAT Courses Offered 2019
- Postgraduate Programme in Business Management ( BM )
- Human Resource Management ( HRM )
- General Mangement Program ( GMP )
- Fellow Programme in Management ( FPM )
XAT Eligibility 2019
- For BM and HRM programmes, students who have completed three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by a University or Deemed University, are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination by 10th June, 2018 may also apply.
XAT Application Form 2019
XLRI application form is available in the official website www.xatonline.in.
Registration Process :
Visit xatonline.in choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email – id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email / SMS. Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the same before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidate’s Name / Father’s Name / Mother’s Name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested for XLRI Programme ( s ) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Select XAT TEST City. Test City preference can be edited only once before 30th November, 2018.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of fees
- XAT Registration Fee ( without late fee ) – ₹ 1700/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of ₹ 300/- each.
- XAT Registration Fee ( with late fee ) – ₹ 2000/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of ₹ 500/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – ₹ 2500/-
- NRI / Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT – ₹ 5000/-
XAT Important Dates 2019
|1||XAT Application Starts on||20th August, 2018|
|2||XAT Application Ends on||30th November, 2018|
|3||XAT Exam Date||6th January, 2019 ( Sunday ) ( 10:00 AM To 1:00 PM|
XLRI Xavier School of Management,
C. H. Area ( East ),
Jamshedpur – 831001,
Telephone No. : +91 657 665 3203 / 3204 / 3205,
Fax : +91-657-2227814,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.xatonline.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.