History of Mughal literature :: List of Mughal Emperors
- Khan Abdur Rahman translated Babur’s Tuzuk – I – Baburi from Turki to Persian during Akbar’s reign.
- Abul Fazal composed Ain – I – Akbari and Akbarnamah.
- Abdul Qadir Badauni, who was in Akbar’s court, wrote : Kitab – ul – Ahadish, Tarikh – i – Alfi and Muntakhab – ul – Tawarikh.
- Khwaja Nizamuddin Ahmad Harawi wrote Tabaqat – i – Akbari.
- Jahangir composed his memoir, Tuzuk – I – Jahangiri (in Persian language), and patronized the valuable dictionary, Farhang – I – Jahangiri.
- During Jahangir’s reign Hamid wrote Padshah Namahand Khafi Khan wrote Muntakhab – i – Lubab.
- Dara was a great scholar. He translated Upanishads and Bhagvadgita. He also wrote Majm – ul – Bahrain.
- Mirza Md. Qazim wrote Alamgirnama.
- Ishwar Das Nagar wrote Fatuhat – i – Alamgiri.