|NCHMCT JEE 2017 Question Bank CD -|
NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2018
The Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University for the academic session 2018.
The Bachelor of Science program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Three-Year ( Six Semester ) course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector.
The program also involves in – depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of :
- Food Production
- Food and Beverage Service
- Front Office Operation
- House Keeping
It also provides managerial inputs in
- Hotel Accountancy
- Food Safety and Quality
- Human Resource Management
- Facility Planning
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Tourism Management
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Exam Details Click Here
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Eligibility
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Minimum Qualification
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2018 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination ( 10+2 or its equivalent ) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September, 2018.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates / documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his / her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) Examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available upto 30th September, 2018.
Note : For recognized Board refer website www.cobse.org. List of Boards / Universities conducting class 12th / Equivalent Examination.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Age Limit
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 1st July, 2018 Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1996 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 1st July, 2018.
That is SC / ST candidates born on or after 1st July, 1993 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he / she belongs to i.e. General / SC / ST / OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling / admission.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Physical Fitness
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
NCHMCT 2018 Reservation of Seats
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes / castes / tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
NCHMCT Seat Reservation for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
For the SC and ST categories, 15% and 7.5% seats, respectively, are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories will be required to produce the original caste / tribe certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format during admission. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted. Seats remaining vacant in these categories shall not be filled by candidates belonging to any other categories.
NCHMCT Seat Reservation for OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) Candidates
27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer) whose name is listed in Central Govt. OBC list for admission in Central Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management only. Those belong to the creamy layer of OBC or whose name listed as OBC in the state Govt. list are NOT entitled for OBC reservation. Seats remaining vacant in this category shall be filled through General Category candidates, as per Hon,ble Supreme Court ruling. The OBC candidates ( non-creamy layer ) will be required to produce original OBC ( NCL ), caste certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2017 by a competent authority in the prescribed format at the time of Counselling / Admission.
NCHMCT Document Required in Support of Claim for Reservation Under SC, ST and OBC Categories
The certificate of SC, ST & OBC category is required to be issued by District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate/Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar / Sub-Divisional Officer of the area / Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer ( Lakshadweep Island ) where the candidate and / or his / her family normally resides. Certificate issued by any other authority will not be accepted. Candidates are required to produce the original Cast Certificate along with attested copy at the time of Counselling as well as at the time of admission at the Institute.
NCHMCT Physically Disabled ( PD )
3% of seats across board are reserved for Physically Disabled candidates in all Central & State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. For any category of disability ( viz. loco motor, visual, dyslexia, speech, and /or hearing ) benefit would be given to those who have at least 40% physical impairment.
The percentage of disability of the candidates will be required to be certified by Chief Medical Officer ( CMO ), Central Govt. / State Govt./ Municipal Corporation run Hospitals only. Such candidates are required to produce the original Medical Certificate both at the time of Counselling and at the time of Admission to the Institute. In case of any dispute in determining the eligibility under PD category, the decision of the Medical Board to be constituted by Institute would be final. Format of Disability Certificate.
NCHMCT Seat Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant
One seat ( Supernumerary ) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided for Registered Kashmiri Migrants. Such applicants shall have to qualify the JEE 2018. Candidates registered with different State Govt. should produce proof of registration in original at the time of Councelling and at the time of admission to the Institutes.
NCHMCT Legal Jurisdiction
The Secretary of the NCHMCT Society shall be the legal person in whose name the NCHMCT may sue or may be sued. The Registered office of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is at New Delhi and as such falls in the jurisdiction of Delhi.
If any person or officer dealing with the conduct of JEE engaged himself / herself in act(s) that would result in the leakage of the question paper( s ) or attempt to use or help in the use of unfair means in this examination, he / she shall be liable to prosecution under the Indian Penal Code.
- Admission to first year of B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration program is strictly based on the All India Rank ( AIR ) earned by the candidate in the written test of JEE.
- Ranks are strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidate in written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved.
- Counselling involves checking of eligibility of candidates, verification of documents, depositing of counselling and first semester fee and opportunity to opt for choice of Institutes as available at the time of his / her counselling as per his / her AIR. Candidates should give as many choices after careful evaluation of Institutes based on information available in their respective websites.
- Allotment of Institute shall be as per merit ( AIR ) and choice of Institute exercised by the candidate.
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Click Here
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 Hrs|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Language of NCHMCT JEE 2018 Question Paper
NCHMCT JEE Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi ( Except for English Language ).
Marking Scheme for NCHMCT JEE 2018 Written Test
Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Graded mark( s ) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner; the most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next
appropriate answer carries 0.75, the next to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas the inappropriate answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Merit List
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test.
In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under :
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of tie in ( i) and ( ii ) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern Click Here
NCHMCT Application Form 2018
How to apply
Online application form and Information shall be available on the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in from the 24th December, 2017.
Candidates apply through on-line from 24th December, 2017 by remitting fee through payment gateway. For online application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018.
Guidelines for filling up the application form for JEE 2018
- The candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the ON-LINE Application Form for JEE.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the program, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- The candidate solely responsible for filling up of on-line application form, clearly, legibly and in block letters of English.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate should write his / her name in Capital Letters ( in English ) as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box within any word of your name. Leave only one blank box between consecutive words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Name of Mother / Father : Write the name of your Mother or Father exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your mother’s / father’s name.
- Date of birth : Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School / Board ( Class-X ) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 1 to 31 for Date, January to December for Month and four digits for year of birth. For example, if born on 16th August, 1996, the date should be entered as follows : 16th August, 1996.
- Category : Tick the appropriate ovals for your categories- General ( GEN ), Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ), and sub category such as Physically Disabled(PD) and Kashmiri Migrant(KM). Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be changed at a later date ( at the time of Counselling / admission ). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than one category, he/she can tick more than one category, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he / she should tick the both for SC and PD Categories.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ , ‘Female’ or Other.
- Qualifying Exam : Tick the oval titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Tick the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “Appearing’ covers the cases of “Appeared” candidates also.
- Nationality : If your nationality is Indian, tick the oval indicated for “Indian”. If your nationality is not Indian; tick the oval indicated for “Others”.
- Mailing Address : Write your name and complete mailing address In Capital Letters including the Pin Code along with Telephone / Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code at which the communication is to be sent.
- Photograph of the candidate: The candidate should affix his / her recent colour photograph with white background ( without attestation ) taken not more than three months old. The photograph should be upload as per the instruction available on the website.
- Centre of Test : Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2018. Fill in the code from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
- Verification : While filing up of the on-line application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his/her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
Signatures of the candidate : While filing up of the on-line application form, the candidate must upload his / her signature at the appropriate space provided for the purpose in the application form.
No request for change / correction / modification in the particulars of Application Form will be entertained.
Note : Candidates may note in their own interest that there is no provision of relaxation in respect of age or qualification, so candidates may check their eligibility before submission of application form.
The last date for receipt of Application Form is 11th April, 2018.
There is no option for sending of off-line / hard copy of application form. If off-line application received in any shape NCHMCT not considered it and it will be assumed as rejected. Therefore, candidate are advised that apply through On-line only.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Admit Card
The candidate shall have to download the admit card ( in duplicate ) from 20th April, 2018 to 28th April, 2018. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. Any discrepancy should immediately be brought to the notice of JEE CELL in the Council through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One copy of Admit Card duly self attested to be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Application Form Click Here
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centers 2018
Written Test Centres and Code
Applicants should choose any one Test Centre from the following 33 Test Centres for appearing in the Written Examination and indicate the same in the JEE Application Form in the appropriate column.
Change of Written Test Center
Change of Written Test Centre within a city will not be considered. Under exceptional circumstances, change of centre may be permitted if an application with valid reasons for the change of centre is received in the JEE Cell on or before 11th April, 2018 along with non-refundable fees of 1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Delhi / Noida. The National Council for Hotel Management reserves the right to reject such request in case the test centre is not in a position to accommodate any extra candidate.
|Written Test Centre City||Code||Written Test Centre City||Code|
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Exam Centres Click Here
NCHMCT JEE Participating Hotel Management Institutes 2018
NCHMCT JEE Participating Hotel Management Institutes are given below :
|S.No||Institute||Tel / Fax / Email / Website||Actual Intake|
|1||Institute of Hotel Management|
S J Polytechnic Campus
Near M S Building & SKSJT Boys Hostel
Bengaluru - 560001
|Tel : 080 - 22262960|
Fax : 080 - 22268562
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmbangalore.kar.nic.in
|2||Institute of Hotel Management|
Near Academy of Admn
Bhopal - 462017
|Tel. : 0755 - 2464397;|
Fax : 0755 - 2468046
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmbpl.com
|Gen : 270
Veg : 21
|3||Institute of Hotel Management Veer Surendra Sai Nagar Bhubaneswar - 751 007||Tel. : 0674 - 2589241|
Fax : 0674-2589963
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmbbs.org
|4||Institute of Hotel Management|
TTTI Tharamani P.O.
Chennai - 600113
|Tel. : 044 - 22542029 ; |
Fax : 044 - 22541615
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmchennai.org
|Gen : 266
Veg : 32
|5||Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management |
Sector 42 D,
Chandigarh – 160036
|Tel. : 0172 - 2604833|
Fax : 0172 - 2611956
Email : aihm_chd@yahoo.Com
Website : www.ihmchandigarh.org
|6||Institute of Hotel Management|
Library Avenue Pusa Campus
New Delhi - 110012
|Tel. : 011 - 25841411 / 25840147|
Fax : 011 - 25843177
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmpusa.net
|7||Institute of Hotel Management|
Bhaijipura Patia, Kudasan – P.O.
Gandhignagar - 382421
|Tel.: 079 - 23276657|
Fax : 079 - 23276656
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmahmedabad.com
|Gen : 242
Veg : 42
|8||Institute of Hotel Management|
P.O. Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403 521
|Tel. : 0832 - 2417252 |
Fax : 0832 - 2417209
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmgoa.nic.in
|9||Institute of Hotel Management Village Bariar, |
G.T. Road Gurdaspur- 143521
|Tel. : 01874 - 222501 |
Fax : 01874 - 222505
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmgurdaspur.org
|10||Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari Barabari|
Guwahati - 781 036
|Tel. : 0361 - 2337245 |
Fax : 0361 - 2337226
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmctanghy.org.in
|11||Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpur P.O. Gwalior - 474 005||Tel. : 0751 - 2471477 |
Fax : 0751 - 2471230;
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmgwalior.net
|12||Institute of Hotel Management|
Near Ramashish Chowk Opp. State Circuit House Hajipur ( Vaishali ) - 844102
|Ph : 06224 - 274937|
Fax : 06224 - 276486
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmhajipur.net
|Gen : 222
Veg : 21
|13||Institute of Hotel Management|
F Row, D D Colony, Vidyanagar
Hyderabad - 500 007
|Tel. : 040 - 27427569 |
Fax : 040 - 2742 7898
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmhyd.org
|14||Institute of Hotel Management|
Near Bani Park Police Station
Jaipur - 302017
|Tel. : 0141 - 2202812|
Fax : 0141 - 2200402
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmjaipur.com
|Gen : 173
Veg : 21
|15||Institute of Hotel Management P-16, Taratola Road|
Kolkata - 700 088
|Tel. : 033 - 24014124 |
Fax : 033 - 24014281
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmkolkata.org
|16||Institute of Hotel Management|
Seed Farm, Sector-G Aliganj
Lucknow - 226024
|Tel. : 0522 - 4077414 |
Fax : 0522 - 4077415
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmlucknow.com
|17||Institute of Hotel Management|
Veer Sawarkar Marg, Dadar(W)
Mumbai - 400 028
|Tel. : 022 - 24457241 / 24457242|
Fax : 022 - 24449779
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmctan.edu
|18||Institute of Hotel Management|
East Khasi Hills
Shillong - 793 018
|Tel. : 0364 - 2912252 |
Fax : 2912255
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmshillong.nic.in
|Gen : 105
Veg : 21
|19||Institute of Hotel Management|
Shimla - 171 012
|Tel. : 0177 - 2648208 |
Fax : 0177 - 2648197
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmshimla.com
|20||Institute of Hotel Management Rajbagh Srinagar- 190008||Tel. : 0194 - 2312234 |
Fax : 2311652
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmsrinagar.org
|21||Institute of Hotel Management|
G V Raja Road, Kovalam P.O. Thiruvananthapuram - 695527
|Tel. : 0471 - 2480283 |
Fax : 0471 - 2480078
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmctkovalam.org
|State Government Institute of Hotel Mangement|
|22||Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management Sector 42 D|
Chandigarh - 160036
|Tel : 0172 - 2676024|
Fax : 0172 - 2610037
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.cihmct.com
|23||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management Lajpat Nagar- IV, Behind LSR College New Delhi 110024||Tel. : 011 - 26214812 |
Fax : 26289862
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.dihm.net
|24||Institute of Hotel Management|
Near Tapkeshwar Temple Garhi Cantt
|Ph : 0135 - 2550272 |
Fax : 2550339
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmddn.com
|25||Institute of Hotel Management Badkal Lake Crossing, Faridabad - 121 001||Tel : 0129 - 4052466|
Fax : 0129 - 4052488
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmfaridabad.com
|26||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Sajong, Rumtek Ranipol
Gangtok - 737 135
|Tel. : 03592 - 252435|
Fax : 03592 - 252335
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmgangtok.com
|27||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Govt Polytechnic Campus
Near Bhagat ki kothi, New Pali Road
Jodhpur - 342 001
|Tel. : 0291 - 2616929 |
Fax : 2643196
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmjodhpur.com
|28||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Govt Guest House Compound West Hills
Kozhikode - 673 005
|Tel : 0495 - 2385861 |
Fax : 0495 - 2385863
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.sihmkerala.com
|29||Institute of Hotel Management|
Kurukshetra - 136 119
|Tel. : 01744 - 238766 |
Fax : 01744 - 238768
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmkkr.com
|30||Institute of Hotel Management|
Industrial Growth Center, Mansa Road
Bathinda - 151 001
|Tel : 0164 - 2430454 |
Fax : 0164 - 2430654
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmbti.com
|31||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Sasan, Jhaniari - P.O.
Hamirpur - 177001
|Tel. : 01972 - 218318 |
Fax : 01972 - 218118
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.sihmhamirpur.org
|32||Institute of Hotel Management|
Dr B B A Polytechnic Campus Karad,
Silvassa - 396 230
|Tel. & Fax : 08866450383|
Email : email@example.com
|33||State Institute of Hotel Management Thuvakudi|
Trichirapalli - 620015
|Tel. : 0431 - 2500660|
Fax : 0431 - 2500960
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : sihmct.org
|34||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Near Tilyar Lake Rohtak - 124 001
|Tel. : 01262 - 215533 |
Fax : 01262 - 215534
Email : email@example.com
|35||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Murungapakkam, Mahalakshmi Nagar
Pondicherry - 605 004
|Tel. : 0413 - 2358389 |
Fax : 0413 - 2353251
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : pihmct.puducherry.gov.in
|36||State Institute of Hotel Management Industrial Area, Near Ramlal Chowk Panipat - 132 103||Tel. : 0180 - 2650222 |
Fax : 2658222
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ihmpanipat.com
|37||Dr YSR NITHM|
Near Urdu Univ, Telecom Nagar Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500 032
|Tel. : 040 - 23000472 / 454 |
Fax : 040 - 23000471
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.nithm.ac.in
|38||State Institute of Hotel Management|
1094 / 1 / 807, Village Rau, Tarik Khan Ki Tekri Near Silicon Valley ( Indore By Pass ),
Indore - 453331
|Tel : 0731 - 2911333|
Mob : 09425066094
Email : email@example.com
Website : sihmindore.com
|39||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Near S V Zoo Park, Perur (V) Beside A P Tourim Transport Tirupati - 517 501
|Tel : 0877 - 2100911|
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|40||State Institute of Hotel Management|
Village Bhamboli Yamuna Nagar - 133 103
|Tel : 01732 - 213004|
Email : email@example.com
|41||Telangana State Institute of Hotel Mangement|
Kohir X Road, Kaveli Village Sanga Reddy Distt. Telengana - 502321
|Tel : 8500599262|
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|New State IHMs under affiliation process, subject to clearance of inspecton :|
|42||State Institute of Hotel Mangement|
Durgapur West Bengal
|Tel : |
|43||State Institute of Hotel Mangement|
Brambe, Ranchi Jharkhand
|Tel : |
|Public Sector Undertaking Institute of Hotel Management|
|44||ASHOK Institute of Hotel Management|
Hotel Samrat, Chanakya Puri
New Delhi - 110021
|Tel : 011 - 26110606 / 2834|
Email : email@example.com
Website : theashokgroup.com
|Private Institute of Hotel Management|
|45||Chandigarh College of Hotel Management|
Mohali - 140307 ( Punjab )
|Tel : 0172 - 3984233|
Fax : 0172 - 3984207
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|46||Chitkara School of Hospitality|
Chandigarh - Patiala National Highway-64 Jansla, Rajpura
Patiala - 140401 ( Punjab )
|Tel : 01762 - 507443|
Fax : 01762 - 507085
Email : email@example.com
|47||Deshbhagat Institute of Hotel Management|
Mandi Gobindgarh - 147 301 ( Punjab )
|Tel : 01765 - 520521|
Fax : 01765 - 50525
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.dbihm.com
|48||K C College of Hotel Management|
Jalandhar - Chandigarh Highway
Nawanshahr - 144514 ( Punjab )
|Tel. : 01823 - 504211|
Fax : 1823 - 229078
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.kcchm.com
|49||Institute of Hotel Management|
77th Milestone, Delhi-Dehradun Road Daurala, NH - 58
Meerut - 250 001
|Tel. : 0121 - 2656096|
Fax : 0121 - 2643724
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ihmmeerut.com
|50||Oriental School of Hotel Management Valley View, Lakkidi, Vythiri|
Wayanad - 673 576 Kerala
|Tel : 04936 - 255355|
Fax : 04936 - 255720
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.orientalschool.com
|51||Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management|
Bidya Nagar, Janla Mahura,
Bhubaneswar - 752 054
|Tel : 08337900335|
Fax : 0674 - 2460093
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|52||Institute of Hotel Management - Shri Shakti Venus Plaza, Begumpet|
Hyderabad - 500 016
|Tel : 040 - 66906504, 66906503|
Fax : 040 - 66906517
Email : email@example.com
|53||SRM Institute of Hotel Management SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur Kancheepuram - 603203 ( Tamilnadu )||Tel. : 044 - 47432187|
Fax : 044 - 47432140
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.srmihm.info
|54||Munnar Catering College|
Thachankary Hills, Sooryanelli, Idukki
Munnar - 685618 ( Kerala )
|Tel : 04868 - 249900|
Fax : 04868 - 249009
Email : email@example.com
|55||C T Institute of Hotel Management|
UE II- Pratap Pura Road, Shahpur,
Jalandhar - 144 020 ( Punjab )
|Tel. : 0181 - 5055127|
Fax : 0181 - 5055130
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ctgroup.in
|56||St.Soldier Institute of Hotel Management Behind NIT, Jalandhar- Amritsar Bye Pass Jalandhar- 144011 ( Punjab )||Tel : 0181 - 6579651|
Fax : 0181 - 2690217
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.stsoldiergroup.in
|57||The Lalit Suri Hospitality School Neear Badhkal Complex,|
Pali Road Faridabad - 121001
|Tel : 0129 - 7147777|
Fax : 0129 - 7147777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|58||Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Mngt|
157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati
Kolkata - 700 114
|Fax : 033 - 25231246|
Email : email@example.com
- Number of Institutes and number seats may increase or decrease marginally which shall be notified on website before the date of Counselling.
- 5% to 15% extra seats over and above intake may be offered as per requirement during counselling to take care of no shows and drop – outs.
- For availability of Hostel seats and charges, please access website of the concerned Institute given in this brochure.
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Paticipating Institutions Click Here
NCHMCT JEE Results 2018
NCHMCT JEE Exam Date
NCHMCT JEE Written Examination was conducted on 28th April, 2018.
NCHMCT JEE Result Date
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Entrance Exam Results has been declared
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Results Click Here
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2018
Allotment of Seats Through Counselling Process
There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 3rd week of May of 2018.
There is no fee for registration of Counselling, however the candidate will have to deposited Seat Acceptance Fee 40000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee ( 39000 + 1000 Counselling charges ) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
Candidate who have been deposited fee in first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again; Candidate who have been deposited fee in first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
Withdrawal and refund policy
Where 100% of deposited fee ( 39000 ) is permitted ( except the Counselling fee of 1000/- ).
Candidates who could not be allotted seat during first, second & Spot Round of Counselling are eligible for refund 39000/-
Candidates who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but withdraw on-line through the system as per schedule. ( Schedule of withdrawal shall be given during Counselling ) are eligible for refund 39000/-
Candidate who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but not reported at Reporting Center for verification of documents within time period, his / her seat will be treated as Cancelled are eligible for refund 39000/-
Candidate who have been Cancelled his / her allotted seat due to fake board or incomplete documents during reporting, are eligible for refund 39000/-.
Where part refunds of total fee is permitted ( except the Counselling fee of 1000/- ).
Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system (on-line only) as at A (ii) above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute are eligible to get refund only Rs.9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee
excluding caution money.
Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class are eligible to get refund only 9900/- after deducting 50% of the fee excluding caution money.
- The refund of fee in respect of A( i & ii ) shall be made by NCHMCT through RTGS in favour of candidate within 45 days from the close of last Counselling without any written request from the candidate.
- The refund of fee in respect of B ( i ) shall be made by NCHMCT upon confirmation from the allotted institute regarding non-reporting of the candidate. The payment shall be released within 45 days from close of admission through RTGS in the submitted account details at the time of Counselling.
- Refund of fee in respect of B ( ii ) and C ( i ) shall be made by the respective allotted Institute on receipt of written request from the candidate within 45 days from the receipt of written request by the respective institute alongwith requisite supporting documents.
Direct admission to rank holders of 10+2 of various school boards examination
Each IHMs shall have three seats earmark for 10+2 rank holders ( one each for Arts, Science and Commerce stream ) from among 1st to 200 rank holders from respective streams from recognized Boards of school examination wherein up to 2 lacs candidates appear or 1st to 500 rank holders from Board of Examination where 2 lacs to 5 lacs candidates take examination. The inter-se-merit from recognized School Boards of examination shall be at par.
Merit Scholarships And Financial Assistance
- National Council has instituted Merit based Award Scheme with the help of Industry for meritorious students who obtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd position on All India basis in Council’s Annual Examination in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the course i.e. after completion of both the semesters of the respective year.
- National Council Merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme is available in the Central Institutes of Hotel Management. The scheme carries 50% refund of semester fee. Details can be obtained from the institute.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates can avail financial assistance from their respective State Governments for which the concerned Institute will issue studentship certificate indicating fee received from the student.
Commencement of Academic Session
Induction for 2018 – 19 batch will commence from, 25th July, 2018 in all the affiliated institutes.
Inter-Institute Transfer / Migration
National Council does not allow inter-institute transfer or migration on any ground during the entire duration of course since the allotment of Institute are done on merit-cum-chice only. No request for transfer or migration will be entertained after allotment of seat in any Institute of Hotel Management.
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Counselling Click Here
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||On-line application form available||24th December, 2017 to 11th April, 2018|
|2||Last date of applying through online||11th April, 2018|
|3||Download of admit card||20th April, 2018|
|4||Date of examination||28th April, 2018|
|5||Duration of examination||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM ( 3:00 hrs )|
|6||Result of jee on website||3rd week of May, 2018|
|7||Conduct of web based counselling||1st week of June, 2018|
|8||Commencement of academic session||25th July, 2018|
To know more about NCHMCT JEE Question Papers Click Here
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62,
Telephone No. : 1800 180 3151.
Website : www.nchm.nic.in.