NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form
|NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
NCHMCT Application Forms 2014
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2014 :
Sale of NCHMCT 2014 Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 23rd December, 2013 from affiliated Institute, NCHMCT Office, NOIDA.
Candidates may also apply through on-line from 5th December, 2013 by remitting fee through gateway payment. For on-line application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014.
Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card ( Approved by Master / Visa ) :
You have to provide certain details from the Card at the time of filling online application. Therefore, you must have the Card ready before filling up the Application Form. You are required to pay a fee of 800/- for General / OBC categories and 450/- for SC / ST / PD categories.
In case of any Payment Error : Due to any network communication / connectivity problems, if your application form does not get materialise and the amount has been debited from your account, the same will be refunded back to your account after the reconcilation with Bank and declaration of the NCHMCT JEE 2014 Result. In Such cases candidates are advised to register again.
Filling NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2014 :
- With the Credit Card ready, you can apply online application. You are to exercise sufficient care while furnishing the details.
- After filling the form correctly, Click the button “Proceed Next”. The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click “Back to Edit Application Form” button. If there is no change in information, click “Pay Now!” button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- An auto – generated Application Number is allotted to you on successful submission of online Application form and will appear on print version of the Application Form.
- Before taking the print out, save the print version of application form using ‘SAVE AS’ function in the ‘FILE’ menu of the window.
- After taking the print out, affix your passport size photograph & put your signature in the space provided on the print version of application.
For future reference, keep photocopy of this NCHMCT JEE application form.
Send the duly completed print version of NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form having Auto-generated Application No. with your photograph affixed and duly signed to the following address :
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology,
A-34, Institutional Area, Sector – 62,
Noida ( UP ) – 201309.
Filling NCHMCT JEE Offline Application Form 2014 :
i. The candidates are advised to go through the NCHMHT Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Application Forms for NCHMCT JEE – 2014.
ii. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
iii. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
iv. The candidate must fill the application form in his / her own handwriting, clearly, legibly and in block letters.
v. The NCHMCT 2014 Application Form should be filled in English only.
vi. Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
vii. Candidate should write his / her name in CAPITAL LETTERS ( IN ENGLISH ) as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box within any word of your name. Leave only one blank box between consecutive words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
viii. Name of Father / Mother : Write the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your father’s / mother’s name.
ix. Date of birth : Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School / Board ( Class – X ) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 01 to31 for Date, 01 to 12 for Month and four digits for year of birth. For example, if born on 16th August, 1992, the date should be entered as follows : 16.08.1992. Darken the appropriate ovals for date, month and year in each column.
x. Category : Darken the appropriate ovals for your categories – GEN, SC, ST, OBC, and sub category such as Physically Disabled and J&K Migrant. Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be changed at a later date ( at the time of Counseling / admission ). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than two category, he / she can darken more than one oval, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he / she should darken the ovals for SC and PD Categories.
xi. Gender : Darken the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ or ‘Female’.
xii. Qualifying Exam : Darken the oval titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Darken the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING’ covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
xiii. Nationality : If your nationality is Indian, darken the oval indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; darken the oval indicated for “OTHERS”.
xiv. Mailing Address : Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE along with Telephone / Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code.
xv. Photograph of the candidate : The candidate should affix his / her recent colour photograph with white background ( without attestation ). The photograph should be pasted ( NOT STAPLED ) in the space marked for it.
xvi. Centre of Test : Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2014. Fill in the CENTRER CODE ( ) from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
xvii. Verification and Counter signatures : While filing up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her by putting his / her signature at the appropriate spaces provided for the purpose in the application form. Signature is also required to be put within the box provided. The candidate must also get his / her application form countersigned by the parent / guardian. Relationship of the person countersigning the application form with the candidate should also be specified in the box meant for the purpose. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his / her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
xviii. Be careful while handling of application form
- There should be no over-writing;
- Do not write or mark on the BARCODES
- Refold the application form only where it was originally folded. Do not put any pin or staple. Paste the photograph only with Fevistick / Gumstick
- Do not scribble, smudge, cut, tear or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray Pencil / pen marks anywhere on the application form.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
- No request for change / correction / modification in the particulars of Application Form will be entertained.
Note : Candidate may note in their own interest that there is no provision of relaxation in respect of age or qualification, so candidates may check their eligibility before submission of application form.
Mailing your filled Offline Application Form for NCHMCT JEE 2014 :
Duly completed NCHMCT Offline Application Form should be sent to the following address in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post only.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62,
Noida – 201 309.
Ensure that the Application Form is not folded. ( Application sent through private courier services will not be accepted ). NCHMCT Offline 2014 Applications mailed by Registered / Speed Post after last date shall also not be accepted. Application can also be submitted by hand at NCHMCT, NOIDA. The last date for receipt of Application Form is 7th April, 2014.
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Admit Card
The NCHMCT JEE 2014 Admit Card to be downloaded from https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014 from 19th April, 2014. ( Admit Card shall not be sent by post to any candidate ). Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the JEE CELL in the Council in writing through FAX at 0120 – 2402819 or email to email@example.com.
One copy of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Head of Institution last attended / Bank Manager of scheduled Bank / Area Post Master be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counseling while second copy of Admit Card is required at the examination centre.
- Check NCHMCT website link http://www.nchmct.org or https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014 on or after 19th April, 2014 ( Saturday ) at 1400 hrs. for downloading Admit Card. Please note that no separate admit card will be issued through post.
- Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form.
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card of only those candidates will be uploaded whose application form reaches the following address By 7th April, 2014 ( Monday ) :
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology,
A-34, Institutional Area, Sector – 62,
Noida ( UP ) – 201 309.
- Access individual Admit Card using NCHMCT Application Number ( Auto – generated number given on Online Application Form ).
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute / School from where the candidate has passed or is going to pass.
- Produce ‘JEE 2014 Admit Card’ duly completed at the test centre for appearing in the test. ( Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate. )
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Important Dates
|Date of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Examination||26th April, 2014|
|Duration of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM ( 3 hours )|
|NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form Available Online||5th December, 2013 to 7th April, 2014|
|Sale of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form Offline||23rd December, 2013 to 7th April, 2014|
|Last Date for receipt of completed NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form||7th April, 2014 ( Monday )|
|Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website||19th April, 2014 ( Saturday - 2.00 PM onwards )|
|Result of JEE on website||2nd Week of May, 2014|
|Conduct of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Counselling||1st week of June, 2014|
|Commencement of NCHMCT JEE Academic Session||28th July, 2014|
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Application Form – NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2014, NCHMCT JEE Important Dates 2014.
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2014 Download, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Fee Details, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Registration Form, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form, NCHMCT JEE Online Registration Form 2014 Download, NCHMCT JEE Online 2014 Application Status, NCHMCT JEE Offline 2014 Application, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Forms, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Application Form Available Online, NCHMCT JEE Online Application Number 2014, NCHMCT JEE Application Form Availability, Online Application Form for NCHMCT JEE 2014, Last Date for NCHMCT JEE Online Application 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Application Form Last Date, NCHMCT JEE Online Admit Card 2014 Download, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Admission Form, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Online Form 2014, Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2014, Availability of NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online Payment, NCHMCT JEE Online Application Form 2014 Issue Date, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Fee Details, NCHMCT JEE Last Date for Receipt of Application Form 2014, NCHMCT JEE Hall Ticket 2014 Issue Date,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2014 application form by sharon