NCHMCT JEE 2015 Eligibility
|NCHMCT JEE 2015 Question Bank CD -|
Eligibility for NCHMCT JEE 2015
I. NCHMCT JEE 2015 Minimum Qualification :
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2015 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination ( 10+2 or its equivalent ) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30th September, 2015
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates / documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his / her admission will stand cancelled.
II. List of approved qualifying examinations for Indian Students :
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two year Pre University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) Examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available upto 30th September, 2015.
Note : For recognized Board refer website www.cobse.org. The Board not listed as recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India ( COBSE ) shall not be considered for admission.
III. NCHMCT JEE 2015 Age Limit
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01st July, 2015. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01st July, 2015. That is SC / ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1990 are eligible.
Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he / she belongs to i.e. General / SC / ST / OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board / Pre University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling / admission.
IV. NCHMCT JEE 2015 Physical Fitness
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
V. NCHMCT 2015 Reservation of Seats
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them. Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes / castes / tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
i) NCHMCT Seat Reservation for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe :
For the SC and ST categories, 15% and 7.5% seats, respectively, are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories will be required to produce the original caste / tribe certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format during admission. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted. Seats remaining vacant in these categories shall not be filled by candidates belonging to any other category.
ii) NCHMCT Seat Reservation for OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) Candidates :
27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC ( Non creamy layer ) whose name is listed in Central Govt. OBC list for admission in Central Government Institutes of Hotel Management only. Those belong to the creamy layer of OBC or whose name listed as OBC in the state Government. list are NOT entitled for OBC reservation. Seats remaining vacant in this category shall be filled through General Category candidates, as per Hon, ble Supreme Court ruling. The OBC candidates ( non – creamy layer ) will be required to produce original OBC ( NCL ), caste certificate issued on or after 1st April, 2014 by a competent authority in the prescribed format at the time of Counselling / Admission.
iii) NCHMCT Seat Reservation for Physically Disabled Candidates :
3% of seats across the board are reserved for Physically Disabled candidates in all Central & State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. For any category of disability ( viz. loco motor, visual, dyslexia, speech, and / or hearing ) benefit would be given to those who have at least 40% physical impairment.
The percentage of disability of the candidates will be required to be certified by Chief Medical Officer ( CMO ), Central Government / State Government / Municipal Corporation run Hospitals only. Such candidates are required to produce the original Medical Certificate both at the time of Counselling and at the time of Admission to the Institute. In case of any dispute in determining the eligibility under PD category, the decision of the Medical Board to be constituted by Institute would be final.
iv) NCHMCT Seat Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant
( Subject to notification from Ministry of HRD for academic session 2015 – 16 )
One seat ( Supernumerary ) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided for Registered Kashmiri Migrants. Such applicants shall have to qualify the JEE 2015. Candidates registered with different State Govt. should produce proof of registration in original at the time of Counselling and at the time of admission to the Institutes.
VI. NCHMCT JEE 2015 Availability of Seats
|S.No.||Name of the Institute of Hotel Management & City||Total seats|
|Central Government Institute of Hotel Management|
|1||Institute of Hotel Management - Bangalore||230|
|2||Institute of Hotel Management - Bhopal||276|
|3||Institute of Hotel Management - Bhubaneswar||230|
|4||Institute of Hotel Management - Chennai||253|
|5||Institute of Hotel Management - Delhi||246|
|6||Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management - Chandigarh||230|
|7||Institute of Hotel Management - Gandhinagar||230|
|8||Institute of Hotel Management - Goa||292|
|9||Institute of Hotel Management - Gurdaspur||184|
|10||Institute of Hotel Management - Guwahati||130|
|11||Institute of Hotel Management - Gwalior||184|
|12||Institute of Hotel Management - Hajipur||230|
|13||Institute of Hotel Management - Hyderabad||230|
|14||Institute of Hotel Management - Jaipur||184|
|15||Institute of Hotel Management - Kolkata||307|
|16||Institute of Hotel Management - Lucknow||276|
|17||Institute of Hotel Management - Mumbai||368|
|18||Institute of Hotel Management - Shillong||41|
|19||Institute of Hotel Management - Shimla||307|
|20||Institute of Hotel Management - Srinagar||153|
|21||Institute of Hotel Management - Thiruvananthapuram||184|
|State Government Institute of Hotel Management|
|22||Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management - Chandigarh||60|
|23||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management - Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi||120|
|24||Institute of Hotel Management - Dehradun||120|
|25||State Institute of Hotel Management - Faridabad||120|
|26||State Institute of Hotel Management - Gangtok||77|
|27||State Institute of Hotel Management - Jodhpur||80|
|28||State Institute of Hotel Management - Kozhikode||60|
|29||Institute of Hotel Management - Kurukshetra||130|
|30||Institute of Hotel Management - Bathinda||120|
|31||State Institute of Hotel Management - Hamirpur||120|
|32||Institute of Hotel Management - Silvassa||60|
|33||State Institute of Hotel Management - Tiruchirapalli||90|
|34||State Institute of Hotel Management - Rohtak||120|
|35||State Institute of Hotel Management - Puduchery||60|
|36||State Institute of Hotel Management - Panipat||60|
|37||Dr. YSR NITHM - Hyderabad||60|
|Private Institute of Hotel Management|
|38||Chandigarh College of Hotel Management - Mohali ( Punjab )||90|
|39||Chitkara School of Hospitality - Rajpura ( Punjab )||120|
|40||Deshbhagat Institute of Hotel Management - Mandi Gobindgarh ( Punjab )||100|
|41||K C College of Hotel Management, Nawanshahr ( Punjab )||60|
|42||Institute of Hotel Management - Meerut||120|
|43||Oriental School of Hotel Management - Calicut||120|
|44||Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar||120|
|45||Shrishakti College of Hotel Management - Hyderabad||120|
|46||SRM Institute of Hotel Management - Chennai||120|
|47||Munnar Catering College - Kerala||60|
|48||Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management - Kolkata||60|
|49||C T Institute of Hotel Management - Jalandhar ( Punjab )||60|
|50||Rayat & Bahra Institute of Hotel Management - Mohali||60|
|51||St.Soldier Institute of Hotel Management - Jalandhar ( Punjab )||50|
- Number of seats may increase or decrease marginally which shall be notified on website before the date of Counselling. Number of new IHMs may also be added, if any, they shall be notified at the time of Counselling.
- 5% to 15% extra seats over and above intake may be offered as per requirement during counselling to take care of no shows and drop outs.
- For availability of Hostel seats and charges, please access website of the concerned Institute given in this brochure.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility 2015 – NCHMCT JEE Qualification 2015 – NCHMCT JEE Age Limit 2015 – NCHMCT JEE Seats 2015
Hotel Management Related : Eligibility for NCHMCT JEE 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Eligibility Details, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Qualifications, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Eligibility, NCHMCT JEE Minimum Qualification 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, NCHMCT JEE Age Limit 2015, NCHMCT JEE Reservation of Seats 2015, NCHMCT Eligibility for JEE 2015, Age Limit for NCHMCT JEE 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Number of Seats, Physical Fitness for NCHMCT JEE 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Seats Reservation, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Seats Allotment, NCHMCT JEE Availability of Seats 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Seats Availability, NCHMCT JEE Physical Fitness 2015, NCHMCT JEE Qualifying Examination 2015, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2015, National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam 2015 ,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2015 eligibility by amala