NCHMCT JEE 2016 Exam Pattern
|NCHMCT JEE 2016 Question Bank CD -|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2016
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 ( Hours )|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Language of NCHMCT JEE 2016 Question Paper :
NCHMCT JEE Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi ( Except for English Language ).
Marking Scheme for NCHMCT JEE 2016 Written Test :
Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. The Graded mark(s) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component in the following manner; the most appropriate answer carries 1.00, the next appropriate answer carries 0.75, the next
to next appropriate answer carries 0.50 whereas the in appropriate answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25 to be deducted.
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Merit List
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test.
In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under :
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
NCHMCT Counselling 2016 :
Allotment of NCHMCT JEE Seats through Counseling Process :
There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 3rd week of May of 2016.
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Withdrawal and Refund policy :
A. Where 100% refunds of fee is permitted except the Counselling fee of 1000/- only.
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Round of Counselling.
- Candidatges who have been allotted seat during Ist and IInd rounds of Counselling but withdraw through the system at the respective Admission Center as per given schedule. ( Schedule of withdrawal to be given during Counselling )
B. Where 50% refunds of fee and full Caution Money is permitted except the Counselling fee of 1000/- only.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system as at A (ii) above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class.
C. Where only Caution Money is to be refunded.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute and attended Classes.
NCHMCT JEE Merit Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- National Council has instituted Merit based Award Scheme with the help of Industry for meritorious students who obtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd position on All India basis in Council’s Annual Examination in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the course i.e. after completion of both the semesters of the respective year.
- National Council Merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme is available in the Central Institutes of Hotel Management. The scheme carries 50% refund of semester fee. Details can be obtained from the institute.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates can avail financial assistance from their respective State Governments for which the concerned Institute will issue studentship certificate indicating fee received from the student.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2016 – NCHMCT JEE Question Paper 2016 – NCHMCT JEE Merit List 2016
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2016, NCHMCT JEE Exam Scheme 2016, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test 2016 Pattern, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Exam Pattern, NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Pattern 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Written Test, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2016 Scheme, NCHMCT JEE Merit List 2016 Details, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Fees Payment, Exam Pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2016, NCHMCT JEE Previous Question Papers 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Test Scheme, NCHMCT JEE Question Paper 2016 Download, Merit List for NCHMCT JEE 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Seats Allotment, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Mode of Payment of Fees, NCHMCT 2016 Question Paper Pattern, NCHMCT JEE Test Pattern 2016, NCHMCT Entrance Exam 2016 Syllabus, Syllabus for NCHMCT JEE 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Merit Scholarships, NCHMCT JEE Question Papers 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Sample Papers,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2016 exam pattern by vennila