NCHMCT JEE 2014 Exam Pattern
|NCHMCT JEE 2015 Question Bank CD -|
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2014
|1||Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30||3.00 ( Hours )|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Language of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Question Paper :
NCHMCT JEE Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi ( except for English Language )
Marking Scheme for NCHMCT JEE 2014 Written Test :
Each correct answer under Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components carry one mark. For any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Graded mark ( s ) will be awarded under Aptitude for Service Sector component i.e. 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 & 1.00. The most appropriate answer carries one mark.
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Merit List
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the NCHMCT JEE Written Test. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under :
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in ( i ) and ( ii ) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
NCHMCT Counselling 2014 :
Allotment of NCHMCT JEE Seats through Counseling :
There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of NCHMCT JEE Written Test in the 2nd Week of May, 2014.
NCHMCT JEE 2014 Withdrawal of seat and Refund policy :
- Candidates are allowed to withdraw after allotment of seats during 1st and 2nd rounds of Counselling through the system at the respective admission centre as per given schedule and shall be eligible for refund of full 1st term fee deposited by the candidates except the counselling fee of 1000/- only. However, the refund of fee shall be made through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the candidate within 45 days from the commencement of academic session. Demand draft shall be sent to the registered address of the candidate by Speed Post.
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during 1st and 2nd round of Counseling shall also be eligible for full refund of fee except the Counseling fee of 1000/- only.
- Candidates who attended Spot Round of Counseling but could not be allotted any seat are eligible for full refund of fee except the Counselling fee of 1000/- only.
- Candidate who has been allotted seat during 1st, 2nd or Spot Round of Counseling but withdraws in writing at NCHMCT, Noida before the date of 1st semester fee deposited by him / her and Caution Money in full.
- Candidate who withdraws after attending the classes at the allotted institutes shall be eligible for refund of Caution Money only. Caution Money shall be refunded by the respective institutes.
Direct admission to rank holders of 10+2 of various School Boards Examination :
Each IHMs shall have three seats earmark for 10+2 rank holders ( one each for Arts, Science and Commerce stream ) from among 1st to 200 rank holders from respective streams from recognized Boards of school examination wherein upto 2 lacs candidates appear or 1st to 500 rank holders from Board of Examination where more than 2 lacs to 5 lacs candidates take examination. The inter-se-merit from recognized School Boards of examination shall be at par.
NCHMCT JEE Merit Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- National Council has instituted Merit based Award Scheme with the help of Industry for meritorious students who obtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd position on All India basis in Council’s Annual Examination in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the course i.e. after completion of both the semesters of the respective year.
- National Council also provides Financial Assistance to the tune of 20,000/- to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates of each NCHMCT Institute. Details can be obtained from the NCHMCT institute.
- National Council Merit – cum – means based scholarship scheme is available in the Central Institutes of Hotel Management. The scheme carries refund of 50% Tuition Fee of each semester. Details can be obtained from the NCHMCT Institute.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates can avail financial assistance from their respective State Governments for which the concerned Institute will issue studentship certificate indicating fee received from the student.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2014 – NCHMCT JEE Question Paper 2014 – NCHMCT JEE Merit List 2014
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2014, NCHMCT JEE Exam Scheme 2014, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test 2014 Pattern, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Exam Pattern, NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2014, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Pattern 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Written Test, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2014 Scheme, NCHMCT JEE Merit List 2014 Details, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Fees Payment, Exam Pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2014, NCHMCT JEE Previous Question Papers 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Test Scheme, NCHMCT JEE Question Paper 2014 Download, Merit List for NCHMCT JEE 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Seats Allotment, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Mode of Payment of Fees, NCHMCT 2014 Question Paper Pattern, NCHMCT JEE Test Pattern 2014, NCHMCT Entrance Exam 2014 Syllabus, Syllabus for NCHMCT JEE 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Merit Scholarships, NCHMCT JEE Question Papers 2014, NCHMCT JEE 2014 Sample Papers,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2014 exam pattern by sharon