NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling
|NCHMCT JEE 2015 Question Bank CD -|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2015
NCHMCT JEE 2015 Online Counselling :
On the basis of performance in the Written Test of NCHMCT JEE 2015, a unique rank shall be allotted to each candidate ( no separate rank for General, SC, ST, PD, KM categories ) to be eligible for Counselling. Our endeavor is to make the counseling and admission process candidate – friendly and reduce their anxiety and other procedural difficulties.
Candidates are also advised to diligently seek and compile information regarding the participating institutes, fee structure and other relevant facts, before filling their choices during counseling. All candidates are advised to visit www.nchmcounselling.nic.in regularly and understand the process clearly before undertaking registration and choice filling.
NCHMCT 2015 Counselling Schedule :
|Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of NCHMCT 2015 Counseling||May, 2015 to June, 2015|
|NCHMCT 2015 Mock Counseling ( Tentative Result )||June, 2015|
|Choice Locking||June, 2015|
|Ist round of seat allotment||June, 2015|
|Remote admission at Admission Centres after 1st round allotment||June, 2015|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||June, 2015|
|Choice modification for 2nd round of NCHMCT 2015 Counseling|
( Online )
|2nd Round seat allotment||June, 2015|
|Remote admission at Admission Centres ( Fresh allottee only ) after 2nd round allotment||June, 2015 to July, 2015|
|Vacancy due to non reporting||July, 2015|
|SPOT ( 3rd ) round of Counseling, Registration, Document verification, Fee deposit, Choice filling & Locking at all Admission Centres||July, 2015|
|SPOT round seat allotment||July, 2015|
|Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences||July, 2015|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on website ( Admission closed )||July, 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||July, 2015|
NCHMCT 2015 Online Registration and Mock Counselling :
- Online Registration is mandatory for all eligible candidates to be considered for allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of NCHMCT Counselling. For online registration visit : www.nchmcounselling.nic.in from places convenient to them during the period prescribed in the schedule.
- Category and other credentials once declared by candidate in the JEE 2015 Application, can not be changed at the Counseling time. But during online registration process, eligible candidates can update their personal information.
Choice of Filling and Locking :
All registered candidates should fill their choices of institutes and lock the choices. This choice list is used for the first two rounds of allotments. In the 2nd round, candidates can make online choice modifications and lock them again. Candidates should fill choices of institutes in their order of preference.
Reporting to Admission Center ( ACs ) after seat allotment and Fee Payment :
- All candidates who have been allotted seat would be required to physically report to designated Admission Centres ( ACs ) for documents verification, initial fee payment to give option for up gradation of choices and to collect the provisional admission letter.
- During reporting at AC, candidates are required to pay the fee of 44250/- ( 1000/- Counselling Fee+ 43250/- Ist Semester Fee ) through Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Noida or Delhi.
Withdrawal of Allotted Seat and Refund Rule :
A candidate can cancel his / her allotted seat, admission process and initiate refund process by visiting the reporting centre where initial reporting was done as per given schedule.
Refund of fees for cancellation of seat allotment will be processed only after the receipt of necessary fee documents at NCHMCT after deduction of 1000/- Counselling Fee. The fee shall be refunded through Demand Draft by NCHMCT within a period of 45 days from the date of Commencement of Academic Session. Candidate who did not withdraw / Cancelled allotted seat during the specified period as given in the schedule shall not be eligible for refund of fee.
NCHMCT JEE 2015 SPOT Round Counselling :
There will be SPOT round of NCHMCT Counselling On – Campus at all the Admission Centres ( ACs ) where following will be eligible :
- All eligible candidates who did not register during main Counselling ( absentees ) are also permitted for SPOT round.
- Registered in the 1st round of NCHMCT Counselling and also got the seat allotment in 1st and 2nd round, but not reported at admission center are also eligible.
- All the eligible candidates who had withdrawn before SPOT round are also eligible.
- All Provisionally Admitted candidates.
- Candidates is required to report to the any of the Admission Centre on specific day in person for SPOT round Counselling. Online registration and filling up choices is mandatory in order to participate in SPOT round even for those candidates who have already registered and submitted choices in the previous rounds. Earlier registration and filled choices shall becomes NULL and VOID. During SPOT round, conversion of seat will take place as per conversion rules.
NCHMCT Counselling 2015 – NCHMCT Counselling Date 2015
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Online Counselling 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling Process, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Schedule 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2015 2nd Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling Time, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Final Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling Fee, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2015, NCHMCT JEE Exam Counselling 2015, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling Details, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Campus Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Counselling Centre, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Call Letter 2015, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test 2015 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2015 Date, NCHMCT JEE 2015 Test Counseling, NCHMCT JEE 2015 First Round of Counselling 2015, NCHMCT JEE Counseling 2015 Result, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2015 Counselling Date, NCHMCT JEE Examination Counselling 2015, NCHMCT JEE Final Round of Counselling 2015,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2015 counselling by amala