NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling
|NCHMCT JEE 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home||Exam Details||Eligibility||Application Form|
|Exam Pattern||Exam Centers||Results||Paticipating Institutes|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017
Allotment of Seats Through Counselling Process :
There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of counselling shall be available in the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with declaration of result of Written Test in the 3rd week of May of 2017.
Withdrawal and refund policy :
Where 100% of fee is permitted except the Counselling fee of 1000/- only :
- Candidates who could not be allotted seat during first, second & Spot Round of Counselling.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during first and second rounds of Counselling but withdraw on-line through the system as per schedule.( Schedule of withdrawal shall be given during Counselling )
Where 50% refunds of fee and full Caution Money is permitted except the Counselling fee of 1000 /- only :
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and could not withdraw through the system on-line only as at the allotted Institute.
- above and not even reported for admission at the allotted Institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted seat through Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute but did not attend any class as well as cancelled their seat through on-line.
Where only Caution Money is to be refunded :
- Candidates who have been allotted seat during Ist, IInd & Spot Rounds of Counselling and reported to the allotted Institute and attended Classes.
Important instructions :
- The refund of fee in respect of A( i & ii ) shall be made by NCHMCT through RTGS in favour of candidate within 45 days from the close of last Counselling without any written request from the candidate.
- The refund of fee in respect of B ( i ) shall be made by NCHMCT upon confirmation from the allotted institute regarding non-reporting of the candidate. The payment shall be released within 45 days from close of admission through RTGS in the submitted account details at the time of Counselling.
- Refund of fee in respect of B ( ii ) and C ( i ) shall be made by the respective allotted Institute on receipt of written request from the candidate within 45 days from the receipt of written request by the respective institute alongwith requisite supporting documents.
Direct admission to rank holders of 10+2 of various school boards examination :
Each IHMs shall have three seats earmark for 10+2 rank holders ( one each for Arts, Science and Commerce stream ) from among 1st to 200 rank holders from respective streams from recognized Boards of school examination wherein up to 2 lacs candidates appear or 1st to 500 rank holders from Board of Examination where 2 lacs to 5 lacs candidates take examination. The inter-se-merit from recognized School Boards of examination shall be at par.
Merit Scholarships And Financial Assistance :
- National Council has instituted Merit based Award Scheme with the help of Industry for meritorious students who obtain 1st, 2nd and 3rd position on All India basis in Council’s Annual Examination in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the course i.e. after completion of both the semesters of the respective year.
- National Council Merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme is available in the Central Institutes of Hotel Management. The scheme carries 50% refund of semester fee. Details can be obtained from the institute.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates can avail financial assistance from their respective State Governments for which the concerned Institute will issue studentship certificate indicating fee received from the student.
Commencement of Academic Session :
Inter-institute transfer / migration :
- Induction for 2017-18 batch will commence from, 17th July, 2017 in all the affiliated institutes.
- National Council does not allow inter-institute transfer or migration on any ground during the entire duration of course. No request for transfer or migration will be entertained after allotment of seat in any Institute of Hotel Management.
Home Exam Details Eligibility Application Form Exam Pattern Exam Centers Results Paticipating Institutes NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 Allotment of Seats Through Counselling Process : There shall be three rounds of Counselling on the basis of merit. The detailed process of … Continue reading
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Online Counselling 2017, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling Process, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Schedule 2017, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2017 2nd Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling Time, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Final Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling Fee, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2017, NCHMCT JEE Exam Counselling 2017, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling Details, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Campus Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Counselling Centre, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Call Letter 2017, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test 2017 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2017 Date, NCHMCT JEE 2017 Test Counseling, NCHMCT JEE 2017 First Round of Counselling 2017, NCHMCT JEE Counseling 2017 Result, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2017 Counselling Date, NCHMCT JEE Examination Counselling 2017, NCHMCT JEE Final Round of Counselling 2017,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2017 counselling by nirmala