NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling
|NCHMCT JEE 2016 Question Bank CD -|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2016
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling and Admission Process
There will be 3 rounds of Counselling in the year 2016. First two rounds will be web based counselling and last ( third ) round will be spot round ( Physical appearance is essential before seat allotment at the designated Admission Centres ) of counselling.
1. Work Flow for NCHM Counselling 2016 :
2. NCHMCT JEE Online Registration for 1st and 2nd Round of counselling :
1. NCHMCT JEE Online Registration is mandatory for all eligible candidates to be considered for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling. Eligible candidates are required to register ONLINE through Internet www.nchmcounselling.nic.in from places convenient to them during the prescribed period. The procedure to be followed is described here.
2. Access the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in and click on “Online Registration and Choice Filling”.
3. Register as a new candidate by clicking on “New candidate!! Register here” link. Read the instructions given on the screen and click on “Register”.
4. Register by entering the information ( as indicated in the JEE result ) against the following fields :
- Roll number
- Application number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
5. Candidates will be permitted to proceed with the registration process, only if these data entered by them match the data as available with the JEE 2016 database of NCHMCT. The candidates will be required to choose password and security question and their answer.
6. The password must consist of minimum EIGHT characters & maximum 13 characters and must be a combination of alphabets ( lower or upper case ), numeric characters and special characters. ( Passwords are case sensitive. That means ‘A’ and ‘a’ will be treated as different characters. An example of a valid password is: aBC1#23$ )
7. For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their respective Roll Number as Login ID and the chosen password as Password. Candidates should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the choices saved cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized persons. Candidates are advised to record / remember their password for all future logins.
8. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither NCHMCT nor NIC is responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
9. If a candidate forgets his / her password, the additional information ( Security Question and Answer ) provided by the candidate at the time of registration will be used to issue a new password. Hence, it is mandatory for every candidate to enter the required additional information as indicated in the registration form at the time of registration.
10. Candidates can change their passwords after login, if desired.
11. After login, the personal data of the candidates ( as per the JEE result data base ) will be automatically displayed on the screen. Candidates must verify their personal data. In case of any discrepancy, candidate will be allowed only once to correct the data in respect of category, PD, KM and Gender in the following ways :
12. Category can be updated from ( SC / ST / OBC – NCL ) to General but vice versa is not allowed. Sub Category ( Person with Disabled ) can be changed from Yes to No, but vice versa is not allowed. Kashmiri Migrants ( KM ) can be changed from Yes to No, but vice versa is not allowed. Change of gender is permitted.
Changes in the following fields are not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to verify that their personal data, including category, PD, KM status, gender etc. are consistent with documentary evidence. NCHMCT or NIC is not responsible for any omissions in the details and its consequences thereafter.
- If the personal data submitted / entered by a candidate is found to be wrong at the time of verification of certificates either during reporting or at any later stage, the allotment of seat / provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Once these personal data are verified and submitted, candidates will not be allowed to change the personal data under any circumstances.
3. NCHMCT JEE Online Choice filling for 1st round of counselling :
- At this stage, all the registered candidates are required to exercise their choices of institutes in order of their preference. The procedure is detailed here.
- The procedure for exercising choices and seeking pertinent information is guided through appropriate messages and tabs on the computer screen.
- As per the eligibility of the candidate, available seat information relating to institutions, will be displayed. Candidates can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available seats.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices. Choices should be positively locked before 5.00 P.M. of Last Date.
4. MOCK Counselling :
Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices at any given time, the system will be able to provide an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered. This indicative seat availability ( ‘mock counselling’ ) is to help the candidates to finalize the most appropriate choice of institution for their rank.
The indicative seat availability will be displayed at regular intervals during the specified period as per counselling schedule on the website. Candidates are advised to visit the NCHMCT website regularly for this purpose.
All candidates are strongly advised to register and fill their choices during the above period so that they get to know which seats are likely to be available to them.
The final allotment of seat in the allotment rounds may be different from the indicative seat availability. Hence candidates are advised to fill choices carefully.
5. Locking of Choices :
Candidates MUST lock their choices only after they have finalized them but, in any case, before 5.00 P.M. of Last Date. The locking of choices involves a few steps after the LOCK button is clicked. This includes entering the password, confirming the locking, etc. Candidate should follow all the steps carefully to complete the locking procedure.
After the choices are locked, candidates will not be able to change their choices any further. A printable version of the choices along with the terms and conditions agreed by the candidate at the time of registration is displayed once the choices are locked. Candidates must take a printout ( hard copy) of the locked choices, ( which also contains terms and conditions ) sign it and produce it at the time of reporting to the Admission Center.
If candidates fail to explicitly lock their choices by 5.00 P.M. of Last Date, their last saved choices will be automatically locked after this deadline. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves and secure a printout of these locked choices. Registered candidates who do not exercise any choices or fail to save them will not be considered for admission and seat allotment. Candidates can login again after locking the choices; the locked choices will be displayed but cannot now be modified or altered.
6. First round of Seat Allotment :
The choices finally submitted and locked by the candidates or system locked in this round would be processed centrally and seats are allotted in the order of merit as per AIR and also on the basis of applicable reservation criteria. The allotment result would be published on the counselling website. There is no provision of sending Individual allotment letters to the candidates by post. However, candidates may take a printout of the allotment details from NCHM counselling website. Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to any one of the Admission Centers.
7. Reporting at Admission Centers :
- Candidates who got seat allotments are required to report to the Admission Centers, for taking provisional admission during specified period. Candidates, who could not report within the stipulated period to the Admission Center on allotment, their allotted seat would be cancelled and they would not be considered for seat allotment in the 2nd round of counselling. However such Candidates will be eligible for SPOT Round. The seats thus falling vacant would be considered for allotment in the subsequent rounds.
- All successful candidates are required to report to given Admission Centre or may report to any one of the Admission Centre and produce all the relevant certificates in original for verification and a signed printout of locked choices and also bring a single Demand Draft of 44250/- at the time of reporting. The demand draft should be drawn in favor of “NCHMCT”, payable at Noida or Delhi.
- Further, candidates are required to exercise option for the upgradation in the 2nd round of the Counselling. These candidates are also required to sign a declaration that in the event of allotment of a new seat in the 2nd round, their earlier allotted seat would be automatically cancelled and the cancelled seat would be offered to the candidate next in the merit who might have sought that seat through his / her earlier submitted choices.
- In case the candidates have exercised option in the negative ( for no – upgradation ), they would retain earlier allotted seat and would not be considered for seat allotment in the 2nd round of Counselling. However such candidates will be considered for category updation against the same allotted seat.
- A Provisional Admission Letter, containing, seat allotment details of Institute, personal data of candidate, fee paid and willingness option exercised for upgradation ( Yes / No ), will be issued to the candidates at the Admission Center.
8. 2nd Round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process :
1. No fresh registrations would be allowed in the 2nd round of counselling. Only the candidates who have registered in the 1st round will be eligible in this round of counselling.
2. Eligible ( as indicated below ) candidates could be allowed to modify their earlier submitted choices, if they desire. Otherwise earlier submitted choices would be considered for seat allotment automatically by the system.
Candidates’ Eligibility for 2nd round :
- Group – I : Registered candidates who are not allotted any seat in the first round of seat allotment. These candidates are permitted to change their earlier submitted choices through internet. In case of candidates, who are not submitting fresh choices, their choices submitted during the first round of counseling would be considered for seat allotment.
- Group – II : Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and on reporting their allotted seat has been cancelled due to non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates are eligible for fresh choice submission through Internet. In case, candidates, who could not submit fresh choices, their choices submitted during the first round of counseling would be considered for seat allotment as per the actual category.
- Group – III : Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and reported at the Admission centre and completed formalities of admission, and also submitted willingness for upgradation in affirmity. These candidates can modify their choices through internet or their earlier submitted choices would be considered for upgradation automatically by the system during the second round of allotment.
- Group – IV : Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the first round of counselling and reported at the Admission centre and completed formalities of admission, and also submitted willingness for upgradation in negative, these candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices and their earlier allotted seat would be retained.
3. The choices that will be submitted by these candidates ( belonging to whichever group ) will be processed centrally and the seat allotment result for 2nd round would be made available on the website.
4. Candidates of Group – I & II, who get a seat allotment in this round are required to report to an Admission Center for provisional admission during the specified period failing which their allotted seat would stand automatically cancelled. However such candidate will be eligible for SPOT round of counselling. The reporting procedure at the Admission Center for provisional admission will be same as explained in 1st round of reporting.
5. Candidates of Group – III, may get a seat of higher preferred choice or their previously allotted seat is retained. Such candidates are not required to report for admission at Admission Centre.
6. Candidates of Group – IV, their previously allotted seat shall remain unchanged. Such candidates are not required to report any admission centre.
Rules of Choice filling for Group-III candidates in the 2nd round of counselling.
- If Group-III candidates not visited during the specified period for choice modification for 2nd round then their earlier choices submitted in 1st Round will be considered for upgradation in 2nd round.
- If Group-III candidates visited during the specified period for choice modification for 2nd round then it is mandatory for these candidates to have previous allotted institute as one of the filled choices at any position in the 2nd round. Failing which, system will not allow to Save or Lock the modified choices and following message will be shown to the candidates.
“Caution : You have to fill your previous allotted choice ( Name of the previous Allotted Institute will be displayed ). Without filling this choice, you are not able to Save / Lock choices. 2nd Round of Allotment is purely based on the order of fresh choices submitted in 2nd round and failing which your 1st round choices will be considered for upgradation in 2nd round.”
9. SPOT ( 3rd ) Round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process :
Who are eligible?
All eligible candidates ( including absentees of the main counselling, not reported in 1st & 2nd round, cancelled, withdrawn, etc. ) are Eligible for SPOT round of counselling.
Outline of the Spot round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process :
- SPOT round of counselling will be held at all the Admission Centers.
- All eligible candidates, if they desire to participate in SPOT Round should report to the any of the Admission Centre on specific day in person.
- NCHMCT JEE Online Registration and Choice Filling is mandatory in order to participate in SPOT round even for those candidates who have already registered and submitted choices in the previous rounds. Earlier registration and filled choices now becomes null and void.
- Candidates must get valid single DD for 44250/- in favour of “NCHMCT”, payable at Noida OR Delhi. Those candidates who have deposited fee earlier and not withdrawn are not required to bring new DD.
Detailed steps for Spot round of counselling :
- Step 1 : Online document verification – cum – registration and only entry of Demand Draft by admission centre officials. Those candidates who have deposited fee earlier and not withdrawn are not required to bring new DD.
- Step 2 : Online Choice submission by candidates after registration from the Admission Centre premises only. For all provisionally admitted candidates, if they desired to participate in the SPOT round then during choice filling for SPOT round it is mandatory for these candidates to have previous allotted institute as one of the filled choices at any position in the SPOT round of choices. During choice submission, all the choices will be shown to the candidate irrespective whether seat is available or not because during processing few virtual vacancy may arise.
- Step 3 : Locking of choices : During Locking, candidate as well as Admission Centre official are required to enter the Password. After Locking, a single printout comprising of document verification status, DD details and locked choices details will be generated and this is to be signed by candidate and also signed by admission centre official.
- Step 4 : Finally locked choices of all candidates will be processed centrally at the end of registration and result of spot round will be published on the website as per counselling schedule.
- Step 5 : Candidate who gets allotment of seat in the Spot Round should get admitted to the Allotted Institute as per given schedule. After allotment of seat if he / she fails to report to the allotted Institute, 50% of first semester fee plus caution money shall be refunded if applied for it to NCHMCT in writing. If no seat is allotted in the spot round full fee except the counseling fee of 1000/ shall be refunded within 45 days.
Seat Conversion Rule in SPOT Round :
- Allotment of seats to all registered candidates as per merit
- Convert OBC(PD) à Open ( PD ) and re-allotment
- Then conversion of PD seats into respective parent category i.e.
- Open ( PD ) –> Open
- SC ( PD ) –> SC
- ST ( PD ) –> ST and re-allotment
- Then conversion of OBC à Open and re – allotment
- After doing the all types of conversions ( as above said ), If there is any vacant seats available in OBC ( PD ), Open ( PD ), SC ( PD ), ST ( PD ) and OBC categories then conversion rule will followed again. And this process will be followed until the seats in OBC ( PD ), Open ( PD ), SC ( PD ), ST ( PD ) and OBC categories become ‘0’.
- There is no conversion of SC & ST seats.
10. Physical Reporting at Allotted Institute after Spot round by All candidates who have allotted a seat either in 1st / 2nd / 3rd rounds :
- All candidates who have taken provisional admission in round 1, 2 or SPOT Round of seat allotments, will have to report finally at the Allotted Institution as per the schedule.
- At the time of Physical Reporting all the candidate are required to submit their preference against the Hostel requirement.
- All Participating Institutions must update online reporting status to NIC for Hostel to be allotted.
11. Hostel Allotment :
Hostel will be allotted centrally purely based on AIR after 3rd round of counselling and only for those candidate who have physically reported at the allotted institute and submitted hostel required as ‘Yes’.
12. Withdrawal of Allotted Seats and Refund Rule :
- A candidate can Withdraw after due admission, required to report at same Admission Centre where initial reporting was done and requires to give a declaration as per the predefined format.
- The fee shall be refunded through Demand Draft by NCHMCT within a period of 45 days from the date of Commencement of Academic Session.
|Round||Dates of withdrawal of seat for refund of full fee except Counselling Fee at ACs only||Refund Amount|
|After 1st and 2nd round of Counselling||June, 2016 ( Except June, 2016 )|
June to July, 2016
- After allotment of seat in 1st, 2nd or Spot Round of Counselling, if a candidate failed to report at the allotted institute shall be considered for refund of 50% of fee plus Caution Money on submission of an application to NCHMCT, Noida.
- In case candidate reports physically but did not attend any class will be entitled to 50% refund on claim from the admitted institute within 45 days from the commencement of classes.
- Candidate once attended any class at the allotted institute shall not be eligible for refund of fee except the Caution Money from the allotted institute.
- If no seat could be allotted at SPOT round, fee of 43250/- shall be refunded retaining Counseling fee of 1000/- only.
NCHMCT Counselling 2016 – NCHMCT Counselling Date 2016
Hotel Management Related : NCHMCT JEE Online Counselling 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling Process, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Schedule 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2016 2nd Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling Time, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Final Round Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling Fee, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2016, NCHMCT JEE Exam Counselling 2016, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling Details, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Campus Counselling, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Counselling Centre, NCHMCT JEE Counselling Call Letter 2016, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Test 2016 Counselling, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Counselling 2016 Date, NCHMCT JEE 2016 Test Counseling, NCHMCT JEE 2016 First Round of Counselling 2016, NCHMCT JEE Counseling 2016 Result, NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2016 Counselling Date, NCHMCT JEE Examination Counselling 2016, NCHMCT JEE Final Round of Counselling 2016,
Posted In hotel management : Leave a response for nchmct jee 2016 counselling by vennila