NCHMCT Application Form 2018
How to apply
Online application form and Information shall be available on the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in from the 24th December, 2017.
Candidates apply through on-line from 24th December, 2017 by remitting fee through payment gateway. For online application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018.
Guidelines for filling up the application form for JEE 2018
- The candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the ON-LINE Application Form for JEE.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the program, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- The candidate solely responsible for filling up of on-line application form, clearly, legibly and in block letters of English.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate should write his / her name in Capital Letters ( in English ) as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box within any word of your name. Leave only one blank box between consecutive words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them.
- Name of Mother / Father : Write the name of your Mother or Father exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your mother’s / father’s name.
- Date of birth : Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School / Board ( Class-X ) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 1 to 31 for Date, January to December for Month and four digits for year of birth. For example, if born on 16th August, 1996, the date should be entered as follows : 16th August, 1996.
- Category : Tick the appropriate ovals for your categories- General ( GEN ), Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ), and sub category such as Physically Disabled(PD) and Kashmiri Migrant(KM). Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be changed at a later date ( at the time of Counselling / admission ). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than one category, he/she can tick more than one category, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he / she should tick the both for SC and PD Categories.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ , ‘Female’ or Other.
- Qualifying Exam : Tick the oval titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Tick the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “Appearing’ covers the cases of “Appeared” candidates also.
- Nationality : If your nationality is Indian, tick the oval indicated for “Indian”. If your nationality is not Indian; tick the oval indicated for “Others”.
- Mailing Address : Write your name and complete mailing address In Capital Letters including the Pin Code along with Telephone / Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code at which the communication is to be sent.
- Photograph of the candidate: The candidate should affix his / her recent colour photograph with white background ( without attestation ) taken not more than three months old. The photograph should be upload as per the instruction available on the website.
- Centre of Test : Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2018. Fill in the code from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
- Verification : While filing up of the on-line application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him / her. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his/her application, he / she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment.
Signatures of the candidate : While filing up of the on-line application form, the candidate must upload his / her signature at the appropriate space provided for the purpose in the application form.
No request for change / correction / modification in the particulars of Application Form will be entertained.
Note : Candidates may note in their own interest that there is no provision of relaxation in respect of age or qualification, so candidates may check their eligibility before submission of application form.
The last date for receipt of Application Form is 11th April, 2018.
There is no option for sending of off-line / hard copy of application form. If off-line application received in any shape NCHMCT not considered it and it will be assumed as rejected. Therefore, candidate are advised that apply through On-line only.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Admit Card
The candidate shall have to download the admit card ( in duplicate ) from 20th April, 2018 to 28th April, 2018. Candidate should carefully check the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. Any discrepancy should immediately be brought to the notice of JEE CELL in the Council through email at email@example.com. One copy of Admit Card duly self attested to be deposited with invigilator for his / her signature and same be preserved & produced for appearing during Counselling while second copy of Admit Card is required to be retained at the examination centre.
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||On-line application form available||24th December, 2017 to 11th April, 2018|
|2||Last date of applying through online||11th April, 2018|
|3||Download of admit card||20th April, 2018|
|4||Date of examination||28th April, 2018|
|5||Duration of examination||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM ( 3:00 hrs )|
|6||Result of jee on website||3rd week of May, 2018|
|7||Conduct of web based counselling||1st week of June, 2018|
|8||Commencement of academic session||25th July, 2018|