NCHMCT JEE Exam PatternHotel Management »
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3.00 Hrs|
|2||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Medium of NCHMCT JEE 2021 Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
Caution Notice & Non-Disclosure Agreement (India)
- Candidates are advised to refer to NCHM 2021 website nchmjee.nta.nic.in for authentic information and periodic updates about NCHM JEE 2021.
- Candidates are advised to be carefull about any wrong information/false claim of any person or institute regarding NCHM JEE 2021 Examination or securing a seat on the basis of its Result.
- Candidates are advised to bring any such information to the notice of NTA through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and /or NCHMCT through email.
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA):
- NCHM JEE-2021 is a proprietary Examination and is conducted by NTA on behalf of NCHMCT, Ministry of Tourism. The contents of this exam are confidential, proprietary and are owned by NTA/NCHMCT and explicitly prohibits the candidate from publishing, reproducing or transmitting any or some contents of this test, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or for any purpose. Hangouts, Blogs etc. using either one’s own account or proxy account (s).
- Violation of any act or breach of the same shall be liable for penal action and cancellation of the candidature at the bare threshold.
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the NCHM-JEE Computer Based Test (CBT). In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under:
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of NCHM JEE shall rank higher
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in NCHM-JEE, as well as in English component of NCHM-JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of NCHM-JEE shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.