Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
About IIT Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is a global brand today that offers high quality education comparable to the best in the world. New knowledge creation through research and dissemination of the same to the students is integral to IIT system of education. Building a global citizen is also its education focus.
The Government of Orissa has provided 935 acres of land at Arugul near Jatni Railway Station for IIT Bhubaneswar.
The Government has also agreed to make available 3 million gallons of water per day, uninterrupted power supply of 5 megawatt and a four-lane road from National Highway No.5 to this new IIT.
The Institute will offer education and research programs in disciplines of national and global interest. The specific local needs will also be taken care of. To promote inter-disciplinary education and research, the Institute will not have many narrow specialization oriented departments. It will have few Schools and each School can offer several programs.
IIT Bhubaneswar Courses Offered :
A. Undergraduate Programs :
Bachelor of Technology [ B. Tech ]
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
B. Postgraduate Programs :
Doctor of Philosophy [ Ph. D ]
- School of Infrastructure (Civil Engineering)
- School of Electrical Sciences (Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering)
- School of Mechanical Sciences (Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)
- School of Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
IIT Bhubaneswar Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar,
Bhubaneswar – 751 013, India,
Phone No : +91 674 2306 220,
Fax : +91 674 2301983,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.iitbbs.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.