A. IIT Delhi MBA (Full Time) Admission & Eligibility Details :
MBA IIT Delhi Full Time Eligibility Details :
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Phamacy / B.Sc. Agri.Engg. (Minimum 4 year after 10+2) Or
2. Master’s degree in any branch of Physcical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Staistics / Computer Application / Electronics Sciences / Environmental Science or Computational / Information Science / Agriculture Or
3. Master degree in Commerce / Economics with CGPA of 6.75 on 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate for general category.
Selection Basis : JMET and Group discussion and/ or Interview.
B. MBA (Part Time) for Working Executives :
Part Time MBA IIT Delhi 2010 Eligibility Details :
1. Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2) Or
2. Master’s degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master’s Degree in Commerce / Economics.
3. Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programs are essential for admission.
4. There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC / ST candidates.
5. A minimum of 2 years of post qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August of the year.
Reservation as per Government of India rules.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Process :
Admission Process includes a Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degrees / diplomas and work experience.
Written test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation and Business Awareness Abilities.