IIT Delhi UG Programs :
The admission to these programs is done through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) which is organized by all the seven Indian Institutes of Technology jointly.
Bachelor of Technology [ B. Tech ]
IIT Delhi offers 4 years B.Tech. degree in the following disciplines.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Engineering Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Textile Technology
Dual Degree Program [ B. Tech & M. Tech ]
IIT Delhi offers 5 years B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree in the following disciplines.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology.
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech in Process Engineering & Design.
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and M.Tech in Computer Applications in Chemical Engineering.
- B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering.
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering and M.Tech in Information & Communication Technology.
Integrated Degree Program [ M. Tech ]
IIT Delhi offers 5 years Integrated M.Tech degree in the following disciplines.
- Master of Technology in Mathematics and Computing.