Indian Institutes of Management AhmedabadIndian Institutes of Management » IIM Ahmedabad »
Indian Institutes of Management Ahmedabad – IIM Ahmedabad
About IIM Ahmedabad
IIMA has evolved from being India’s premier management institute to a notable international school of management in just four decades.
It all started with Dr. Vikram Sarabhai and a few spirited industrialists realising that agriculture, education, health, transportation, population control, energy and public administration were vital elements in a growing society, and that it was necessary to efficiently manage these industries.
IIM Ahmedabad Courses Offered :
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)
- Post Graduate Program in Agribusiness Management (PGP-ABM)
- One Year Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (PGPX)
- Post Graduate Program in Public Management and Policy (PGP-PMP)
- Faculty Development Program (FDP)
IIM Ahmedabad Contact Details :
Ms. Ishita Solanki,
Global Partnerships and Corporate Affairs,
Indian Institute of Management,
Gujarat – 380 015,
Phone : +91-79-6632 4889 (D), +91-79-6632 4591 (O),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.iimahd.ernet.