Indian Institute of Management Kolkata – IIM Kolkata
About IIM Kolkata
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry.
During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Paul Samuelson, Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others.
Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education.
It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.
IIM Kolkata Courses Offered :
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEX)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Aided Management (PGDCM)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives For Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- IIMC Long Duration
IIM Kolkata Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Kolkata,
Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata (Calcutta) – 700 104,
Website : http://www.iimcal.ac.in.