JNVST 2014 Exam Scheme
|JNVST 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
JNVST Examination Scheme 2014
JNVST Centre for Examination 2014
Each candidate shall appear for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test at the examination centre allotted to him / her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other centre. No request for change of centre will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without the proper Admit Card. The competent authority for issuing the Admit Card is Principal, JNV.
Language of JNVST Examination 2014
The language / medium of the examination for the candidate will be the medium through which the candidate is studying in Class – V.
A candidate will be given a test booklet in the language he / she has mentioned in the application form and admit card. It must be ensured that Same Medium of Examination / Language is written in the Application Form and Admit Card.
The test booklet is available in the following languages :
|2||Bengali||9||Khasi||16||Sindhi ( Arabic )|
|3||Bodo||10||Malayalam||17||Sindhi ( Devnagri )|
Composition of the JNV Selection Test 2014
The selection test will be of two – hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks.
Each question carries one mark :
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of the 3 sections will be given to each candidate.
JNVST 2014 Method of Recording Answers :
- A separate Answer sheet will be provided. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the answer sheet itself. The Answer sheet will be of intelligence Character Recognition ( ICR ) / Optical Character Recognition ( OCR ) Sheet. A copy of specimen Answer Sheet is enclosed.
- Only Blue / Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select correct answer and indicate correct corresponding number ( 1, 2, 3, 4 ) given against the probable answers on the answer sheet. Any other mode such as marking ( Ö ) OR ( a, b, c, d ) OR ( A, B,C, D ) OR ( BÉE, JÉ, MÉ, PÉ ) etc. to indicate the answers on the answer sheet will not be accepted. For example if your answer for Question no. 37 is 3, write as 37 3
- No change in the answer once written is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the Answer Sheet is also not allowed.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Instruction and Example 2014
- The candidate must carefully read the instructions given on the cover page of the JNVST Test Booklet as well as those for each test / section before attempting the questions.
- Candidates are advised to confirm that the test booklet received by them is of the language opted for the test. In case test booklet of correct language opted for is not provided, the candidate should get it changed before start of the JNVST Examination. It is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the test booklet of his choice as opted in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Application Form 2014. No representation in this regard will be entertained after the JNVST Exam 2014 is over.
- About one minute may be needed to answer each question. Therefore, the candidate should not spend too much of time on a particular question. If a question is found difficult to answer he / she may leave it and move on to the next one. This will held save time. Once the candidate completes all the questions in a JNV Selection Test, he / she may try those questions, which he / she had left in the first attempt.
- The total time would be two hours without any break.
- Securing qualifying marks in each of the three Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Tests 2014 is essential. Candidates are advised not to spend more time on each section of JNVST Test 2014 than suggested, although they are free to adjust the total time, as they like.
- There will be a bell after every 30 minutes.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the JNV selection test without proper JNVST Admit Card 2014.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the JNVST Examination hall / room after 30 minutes of the commencement of the JNV Selection Test 2014.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the JNVST Examination hall / room before completion of 60 minutes after commencement of the JNVST 2014.
JNVST 2014 Navigation : JNVST Results 2014, JNVST Exam Scheme 2014, JNVST 2014 Selection Procedure, JNVST 2014 Application Form, JNVST 2014 Eligibility Criteria, JNVST 2014 Entrance Exam, JNVST Preparation Question Bank CD
JNVST Related : JNVST 2014 Entrance Exam Scheme, JNVST 2014 Exam Pattern for Class VIth, JNV Selection Test 2014 Scheme, JNVST 2014 Exam Scheme, JNVST 2014 Total Marks, JNVST Language Exam Centres 2014 List, JNVST 2014 Selection Test Centres, JNVST 2014 Question Pattern, JNV 2014 Selection Test Instruction, JNVST 2014 Selection Test Instructions, Scheme of JNVST 2014 Exam, JNVST 2014 Entrance Test Scheme, JNVST 2014 Type of Question Paper, JNVST 2014 Method of Class Vth Examination, JNVST 2014 Test Booklet, JNVST Entrance 2014 Test Type, JNVST 2014 Examination Centers, JNVST 2014 Question Papers, Exam Scheme for Jawahar Nehru Vidyalaya 2014, JNVST 2014 Syllabus, JNVST Selection Test 2014 Syllabus, JNVST 2014 Answer Sheet, JNVST 2014 Question Paper Details ,
JNVST 2014 Exam Scheme – JNVST 2014 Exam Centers – JNVST 2014 Selection Test
Posted In jnvst : Leave a response for jnvst 2014 exam scheme by sharon