JNVST 2016 Exam Scheme
|JNVST 2016 Question Bank CD -|
JNVST Examination Scheme 2016
JNVST Centre for Examination 2016
Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the examination centre allotted to him / her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other centre. No request for change of centre will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without the proper Admit Card. The competent authority for issuing the Admit Card is Principal, JNV.
Language of JNVST Examination 2016
The language / medium of the examination for the candidate will be the medium through which the candidate is studying in Class V.
A candidate will be given a test booklet in the language he / she has mentioned in the application form and admit card. It must be ensured that Same Medium of Examination / Language is written in the Application Form ( Col.10 ) and Admit Card ( Col.1 ).
|2||Bengali||9||Khasi||16||Sindhi ( Arabic )|
|3||Bodo||10||Malayalam||17||Sindhi ( Devnagri )|
Composition of the JNV Selection Test 2016
The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks.
Each question carries one mark :
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
A single test booklet comprising of the 3 sections will be given to each candidate.
JNVST 2016 Method of Recording Answers :
- A separate Answer sheet will be provided. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the answer sheet itself. The Answer sheet will be of intelligence Character Recognition ( ICR ) / Optical Character Recognition ( OCR ) Sheet. A copy of specimen Answer Sheet is enclosed.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select correct answer and indicate correct corresponding number ( 1, 2, 3, 4 ) given against the probable answers on the answer sheet. Any other mode such as marking ( ) OR ( a, b, c, d ) OR ( A, B,C, D ) OR ( BÉE, JÉ, MÉ, PÉ ) etc. to indicate the answers on the answer sheet will not be accepted. For example if your answer for Question no. 37 is 3.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the Answer Sheet is also not allowed.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Instruction and Example 2016
- The candidate must carefully read the instructions given on the cover page of the test booklet as well as those for each test / section before attempting the questions.
- Candidates are advised to confirm that the test booklet received by them is of the language opted for the test. In case test booklet of correct language opted for is not provided, the candidate should get it changed before start of the examination. It is the responsibility of the candidate to obtain the test booklet of his choice as opted in the application form. No representation in this regard will be entertained after the examination is over.
- About one minute may be needed to answer each question. Therefore, the candidate should not spend too much of time on a particular question. If a question is found difficult to answer he/she may leave it and move on to the next one. This will help to save time. Once the candidate completes all the questions in a test, he / she may try those questions, which he / she had left in the first attempt.
- The total time would be two hours without any break.
- Securing qualifying marks in each of the three tests is essential. Candidates are advised not to spend more time on each section of test than suggested, although they are free to adjust the total time, as they like.
- There will be a bell after every 30 minutes.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the selection test without proper JNVST Admit Card 2016.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall / room after 30 minutes of the commencement of the JNV Selection Test 2016.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall / room before completion of 60 minutes after commencement of the JNVST Test 2016.
JNVST 2016 Navigation : JNVST Results 2016, JNVST Exam Scheme 2016, JNVST Selection Procedure 2016, JNVST Application Form 2016, JNVST Eligibility Criteria 2016, JNVST Entrance Exam 2016, JNVST Preparation Question Bank CD
JNVST Related : JNVST 2016 Entrance Exam Scheme, JNVST 2016 Exam Pattern for Class VIth, JNV Selection Test 2016 Scheme, JNVST 2016 Exam Scheme, JNVST 2016 Total Marks, JNVST Language Exam Centres 2016 List, JNVST 2016 Selection Test Centres, JNVST 2016 Question Pattern, JNV 2016 Selection Test Instruction, JNVST 2016 Selection Test Instructions, Scheme of JNVST 2016 Exam, JNVST 2016 Entrance Test Scheme, JNVST 2016 Type of Question Paper, JNVST 2016 Method of Class Vth Examination, JNVST 2016 Test Booklet, JNVST Entrance 2016 Test Type, JNVST 2016 Examination Centers, JNVST 2016 Question Papers, Exam Scheme for Jawahar Nehru Vidyalaya 2016, JNVST 2016 Syllabus, JNVST Selection Test 2016 Syllabus, JNVST 2016 Answer Sheet, JNVST 2016 Question Paper Details ,
JNVST 2016 Exam Scheme – JNVST 2016 Exam Centers – JNVST 2016 Selection Test
Posted In jnvst : Leave a response for jnvst 2016 exam scheme by amala