AIBE XIII 2019, AIBE 2019 Entrance Exam, AIBE XIII 2019 Exam Date, AIBE 14th Exam Schedule 2019, AIBE 2019 Certificate of Practice, 14th All India Bar Examination 2019, AIBE 14 Exam Details 2019, AIBE XIII 2019 Notification, All India Bar Examination XIII Date 2019, AIBE XIII 2019 Admission Test, All India Bar Council XIII Exam Date 2019, AIBE 14th Information Brochure 2019, AIBE 2019 Entrance Test Date, Date of AIBE XIII Exam 2019, AIBE XIII Dates, AIBE XIII Notification, AIBE XIII Entrance Exam Date 2019, AIBE 14 Exam Date 2019, AIBE 14 Eligibility, AIBE XIII Eligibility Criteria, AIBE 2019 Eligibility Details, AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern, AIBE 2019 Exam Scheme, AIBE XIII Application Form, AIBE 14 Application Form 2019, AIBE 2019 Online Application Form, AIBE 14 Application Status, AIBE 2019 Application Form Availability, AIBE 2019 Online Registration Form, AIBE XIII Apply Online 2019, AIBE XIII Exam Registration, AIBE 14 Online Form, AIBE 14 Application Start Date 2019, AIBE 2019 Application Form Last Date, AIBE 2019 Application Submission, AIBE XIII Hall Ticket, AIBE XIII Exam 2019 Admit Card, AIBE 2019 Syllabus Download, AIBE 2019 New Syllabus, AIBE XIII Important Dates, AIBE Result 2019, AIBE 2019 Result Date, AIBE XIII 2019 Result Announcement
AIBE XIII Entrance Exam 2019
All India Bar Examination ( AIBE XIII ) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. The first All India Bar Examination shall be mandatory for “All Law Students” graduating from the academic year 2019 – 2020 onwards.
AIBE XIII 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible for writing this examination candidates are required to follow below mentioned points :
- This AIBE examination 2019 as to be mandatorily written by all law students who complete their graduation inacademic year 2019 to 2020.
- It is important for the candidates to enroll themselves as Advocate under section 24.
- Applicants are required to produce proof applying along with AIBE 2019 application form of AIBE 2019.
AIBE XIII 2019 Exam Pattern
The All India Bar Examination will have one hundred ( 100 ) multiple – choice questions spread across 19 various subjects. The subjects are taken from the syllabi prescribed by the Bar Council of India for the three – year and five – year LLB programs at law schools in India ( as set out under Schedule I to the Bar Council of India Rules ).
These subjects are divided into two categories : the first comprises subjects that may be considered ‘foundational’ in nature, those that form the basis for large areas of law; the second comprises other subjects, which a new entrant to the legal profession must also have a basic understanding of. Schedule I to this document contains the list of subjects that would be tested in the All – India Bar Examination and the weightage ascribed to each of these areas.
The All India Bar Examination V shall be structured with multiple – choice questions ( that is, the correct answer would have to be marked out in the Optical Mark Recognition ( ‘OMR’ ) format answer sheet provided, and no writing of an answer would be required. ) These questions will be divided into ‘knowledge – based’ and ‘reasoning’ questions, and advocates will be allowed a maximum of three hours and thirty minutes ( 3 hours 30 minutes ) to complete the All India Bar Examination. The emphasis throughout is on assessing an advocate’s understanding of an area of law, rather than on the ability to memorise large texts or rules from different areas of law.
The All India Bar Examination will be ‘open – book’, which means that advocates may bring in any reading materials or study aids that they choose, such as the preparatory materials provided for the All India Bar Examination, textbooks and treatises, and even handwritten notes. Advocates may not bring in any electronic devices, such as laptop computers, mobile phones, or any device equipped with a radio transceiver ( such as pagers ) at the examination centre.
The results generated after the answer scripts are corrected will simply state whether an advocate has or has not qualified for practice ( that is, whether the advocate has passed or failed the All India Bar Examination ); no percentage, percentile, rankings, or absolute marks will be declared.
The preparatory materials shall contain model question papers and an examination guide for the All India Bar Examination; aside from this, model question papers will be available on the Bar Council of India Website www.barcouncilofindia.org. The preparatory materials are being prepared with inputs from well – respected members of legal academia.
To know more about AIBE Entrance Exam Click Here
AIBE XIII 2019 Online Application Form
How to Register for AIBE 2019
- The All India Bar Examination ( AIBE XIII ) registration begins on 14th August, 2019.
- The Registration Process for AIBE – XIII is open. Candidates who wish to apply for AIBE XI need to register themself before applying online. To register, visit AIBE Website www.allindiabarexamination.com
- After successful AIBE Registration you can login to your account.
AIBE 2019 Apply Online
- The candidate will have to download the ‘Bank Challan’ that will be generated after successfully registered online.
- Then make the payment with additional bank charges at any branch of the SBI after 24 hours of registration.
- The AIBE Application Fee for both Fresh and Repeat candidates is . 2500/- + 60 ( Bank Charge ) excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees into the BCI Bank Account.
- After making the requisite payment at the bank, the candidate needs to scan and upload the bank challan and fill – in the details of the Bank Challan i.e date of challan, journal number and branch code as required at the relevant section of the website by the candidate in the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT.
Note : Upload your application form along with all required documents. Incomplete applications or applications with incomplete documents will be rejected.
- Upload all the required documents i.e Photograph, Signature, Enrollment Certificate / Intimation Letter and Advocate ID card / Govt Photo ID proof.
- All the documents should be attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified
Note : Do not send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India.
The AIBE Registration Fees 2019 for the candidates applying first time or re applying will be the same. The AIBE Exam Fee 2019 of AIBE will be . 2500/- excluding bank charges of . 60/-.
AIBE XIII Admit Card 2019
The Hall – Ticket / Admit Card should be accessed / downloaded by the candidate from the personal Login Account. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall – Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.The AIBE Hall Tickets would be available only on AIBE website and will not be delivered to the correspondence address of any candidate.
To know more about AIBE Application form Click Here
AIBE XIII Syllabus 2019
The questions in this AIBE examination 2019 are collected from 20 subjects which are divided in to two parts :
- 1st part will consists total 7 questions of which 3 are from Category ‘A’, while remaining 4 will be from Category ‘B’.
- 2nd part there will be 23 questions which will be only from Category ‘B’.
To conduct this AIBE examination 2019 all the subjects are picked from 3 year as well as 5 year LLB programs conducted by institutions across India.
To know more about AIBE Syllabus Click Here
AIBE XIII 2019 Result Date
All India Bar Examination XIII 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 25th August, 2019
All India Bar Examination XIII 2019 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of January, 2020
Email Registration for AIBE Law Entrance Exam Results 2019
Please keep watching this page, to check your AIBE Law Entrance Results 2019…
To know more about AIBE Results Click Here
AIBE XIII Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration begins from||26th September, 2018|
|2||Bank payment through challan starts from||27th September, 2018|
|3||Last date for Online Registrations||10th December, 2018|
|4||Last date for payment||13th December, 2018|
|5||Last date for completion of online form||15th December, 2018|
|6||Online release of admit cards||19th December, 2018|
|7||Date of Examination||23rd December, 2018|
Bar Council of India,
21, Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO,
Near Bal Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110 002, India,
Telephone No. : 011 – 49225022 / 23,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.allindiabarexamination.com.