AIBE XI 2017 Online Application Form
Important : Candidates can apply All India Bar Examination 2017 by “Online” only.
How to Register for AIBE 2017
- The All India Bar Examination ( AIBE XI ) is going to be held on 3rd December, 2017.
- The Registration Process for AIBE – XI Iis open. Candidates who wish to apply for AIBE XI need to register themself before applying online. To register, visit AIBE Website www.barcouncilofindia.org.
- After successful AIBE Registration you can login to your account.
AIBE 2017 Apply Online
- The candidate will have to download the ‘Bank Challan’ that will be generated after successfully registered online.
- Then make the payment with additional bank charges at any branch of the SBI after 24 hours of registration.
- The AIBE Application Fee for both Fresh and Repeat candidates is . 2500/- + 60 ( Bank Charge ) excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees into the BCI Bank Account.
- After making the requisite payment at the bank, the candidate needs to scan and upload the bank challan and fill – in the details of the Bank Challan i.e date of challan, journal number and branch code as required at the relevant section of the website by the candidate in the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT.
Note : Upload your application form along with all required documents. Incomplete applications or applications with incomplete documents will be rejected.
- Upload all the required documents i.e Photograph, Signature, Enrollment Certificate / Intimation Letter and Advocate ID card / Govt Photo ID proof.
- All the documents should be attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified
Note : Do not send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India.
The AIBE Registration Fees 2017 for the candidates applying first time or re applying will be the same. The AIBE Exam Fee 2017 of AIBE will be . 2500/- excluding bank charges of . 60/-.
AIBE 11 Admit Card 2017
The Hall – Ticket / Admit Card should be accessed / downloaded by the candidate from the personal Login Account. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall – Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.The AIBE Hall Tickets would be available only on AIBE website and will not be delivered to the correspondence address of any candidate.
AIBE XI Important Dates 2017
|1||Online registration begins from||1st September, 2017|
|2||Offline registration forms sales begin from||1st September, 2017|
|3||Bank payment through challan starts from||2nd September, 2017|
|4||Online registration and offline forms sales closes||31st October, 2017|
|5||Last date for payment of challan for online and offline application||4th November, 2017|
|6||Last date for completion of online form||8th November, 2017|
|7||Last date for receiving offline application forms at BCI - Delhi||8th November, 2017 ( 5.00 P.M )|
|8||Online release of admit cards for online |
and offline application
|18th November, 2017|
|9||Date of Examination||3rd December, 2017|