AIBE Application Form 2016
|Important : Candidates can apply All India Bar Examination 2016 by “Online” only.|
AIBE IX 2016 Online Application Form
How to Register for AIBE 2016
- The All India Bar Examination ( AIBE IX ) is going to be held on 6th March, 2016.
- The Registration Process for AIBE – IX is open. Candidates who wish to apply for AIBE IX need to register themself before applying online. To register, visit AIBE Website http://aibe9.allindiabarexamination.com/registration.aspx
- After successful AIBE Registration you can login to your account.
AIBE 2016 Apply Online
- The candidate will have to download the ‘Bank Challan’ that will be generated after successfully registered online.
- Then make the payment with additional bank charges at any branch of the SBI after 24 hours of registration.
- The AIBE Application Fee for both Fresh and Repeat candidates is 2500/- + 60 ( Bank Charge ) excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees into the BCI Bank Account.
- After making the requisite payment at the bank, the candidate needs to scan and upload the bank challan and fill – in the details of the Bank Challan i.e date of challan, journal number and branch code as required at the relevant section of the website by the candidate in the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT.
Note : Upload your application form along with all required documents. Incomplete applications or applications with incomplete documents will be rejected.
- Upload all the required documents i.e Photograph, Signature, Enrollment Certificate / Intimation Letter and Advocate ID card / Govt Photo ID proof.
- All the documents should be attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified
Note : Do not send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India.
AIBE 9 Admit Card 2016
The Hall – Ticket / Admit Card should be accessed / downloaded by the candidate from the personal LOGIN ACCOUNT. The candidate is required to take the printout of the Hall – Ticket / Admit Card to the Examination Hall.The AIBE Hall Tickets would be available only on AIBE website and will not be delivered to the correspondence address of any candidate.
AIBE IX Important Dates 2016
|AIBE IX Online Registrations begins from||2nd September, 2015|
|AIBE IX Offline Registration form sales begin from||4th September, 2015|
|AIBE IX Bank Payments through challan starts from||4th September, 2015|
|AIBE IX Online Registrations and offline form sales closes||10th February, 2016
|Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application ||11th February, 2016
|Last date for completion of AIBE IX online form||13th February, 2016
|Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi||16th February, 2016 (5 P.M)|
|Online release of Admit Cards for Online and Offline application||25th February, 2016
|Date of AIBE IX Examination||6th March, 2016*
AIBE Related : AIBE 2016 Online Application Form, How to Apply for AIBE 9 2016, AIBE 2016 Online Application Form Download, AIBE Application Form 2016, AIBE IX 2016 Application Form, AIBE 2016 Application Form Last Date, AIBE IX 2016 Admit Card, AIBE 2016 Admit Card Date, AIBE 9 Hall Ticket, AIBE 2016 Apply Online, AIBE 2016 Application Form Availability, AIBE 9 2016 Application Form Status, How to Register AIBE 9 Exam 2016, AIBE 2016 Online Application Submission, AIBE 2016 Application Form Issue, AIBE 2016 Application Form Fee, AIBE 2016 Online Registration Last Date, AIBE 2016 Exam Application Form Cost, AIBE IX 2016 Important Dates, AIBE 9 2016 Application Form Details, AIBE IX 2016 Application Form Date, AIBE 2016 Online Application Form Instruction, All India Bar Examination Online Application Form 2016 ,
AIBE 2016 Online Application Form – AIBE 2016 Fee Schedule – AIBE 2016 Important Dates – AIBE IX 2016 Admit Card – AIBE IX 2016 Registration .
Posted In law entrance exams : aibe : Leave a response for aibe application form 2016 by shanmugapriya