Allahabad University 2021 BA LLB Counselling
Students will be able to avail the services of experts from different field like the industry; the corporations and legal profession to discus evaluate and decide careeroptions. The department has already started the process by inviting eminent law firms and multinational companies.
General Rules For Students
- LL.B. ( Five Year ) Integrated Course is a Regular and fulltime course and the students shall not be permitted to join any other course with it.
- The medium of instruction shall be English and the students are required to answer the examination in English. Answer written in any other language shall be ignored in evaluation.
- The students whose attendance in the prescribed subjects of Study, Seminar, Classes and Computer training or any other course prescribed in the semester falls short of the required 75% shall not be allowed to appear at the examinations.
- The examination in each subject of study shall be in two parts:
- The Internal Assessment and
- The End Semester Written Examinations
- Students found inadequately proficient in English Language may be required to improve their language after the First Semester Examination.
- In case of shortage of attendance a letter may be sent to the guardian for instructing their wards to make up the attendance.
- If a student absents himself from the classes continuously for seven days his name shall be struck off the Register.
- Chewing of Tobacco, Pan-Masala, Gutkha etc. and smoking or indulging in any kind of intoxication in or outside the campus shall be dealt with strictly.
- Students must note that they should not indulge in ragging in or outside the premises of the Law Faculty. In case of any complaint of ragging, the student complained against will face immediate suspension, enquiry and punishment which may extend up to expulsion from the University and lodging of criminal proceedings.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.