Allahabad University 2021 Law Entrance Exam
Allahabad University 2021 Law Entrance Exam ( AUEE ) invites admission Application for B.A LL.B programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022. Allahabad University 2021 Law Entrance Exam
Allahabad University 2021 Law Eligibility Criteria
Students ( 1 ) who, at the time of joining the course of study in Law for a degree in law, have passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling recognized by the Academic Council of the University or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by the Bar Council of India, and ( 2 ) . Who have secured 45% marks in case of general, 42% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC / ST, in the qualifying examination.
Allahabad University 2021 Law Reservation Seats
- Reservation of seats available in B.A. LL.B ( Hons. ) .-I shall be made as under
- In accordance with provision of Section 9 of the University of Allahabad Act, 2005 ( Act No. 26 of 2005 ) seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste ( SC ) , Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) category candidates in all subject / course for which the Admission Test has been held, in accordance with following given as under
- 15 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) category;
- 7.5 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) category; and
- 27 % of the total seats in each subject / course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Other Backward Caste ( OBC ) category.
- In case the seats reserved for Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) category candidates remain vacant on account of non-availability of candidates the same shall be filled by the candidates of Scheduled Caste ( SC ) candidates.If eligible candidates belonging to the ST category are not available to fill any seat reserved for them under clause 5 ( ii ) above, such seat shall be filled by candidates belonging to the SC category. Reservation to candidates belonging to other backward classes ( OBC ) shall be given by the University as per Government of India guidelines, the regulation / norms issued by the UGC and in accordance with the order / judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India or the Hon’ble High Court of Allahabad, in regard to the reservation of seats in admission to the B.A. LL.B ( Hons. ) .-I.
- Physically Challenged: “A candidate who has a certified disability of not less than 40 % in any limb or in orthopedic structure which, in the opinion of the Medical Board ( constituted by the University of Allahabad ) , amounts to an overall physical handicap of not more than 70 % or is a visually impaired or a hearing impaired, may be admitted to the concerned course / subject, irrespective of his position in the order of merit of the total aggregate score, on the recommendation of the Medical Board, subject to the condition that number of such candidates shall not exceed 3 % ( 1% Hearing impaired, 1 % visually impaired and 1 % Orthopedic disability and cerebral palsy ) of the total seats in the respective course / subject. The privilege shall not be given except claimed by the candidate at the time of application. At the time of admission the candidate shall be required to produce a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the appropriate District or by the Viklang Kendra, Allahabad, which testifies to his disability and bears an attested photograph indicating his / her disability clearly.
- All candidates entitled to be admitted under the above quota to a course shall be adjusted against their respective social category
- Seats under physically handicapped quota shall be filled in order of preference given bellow
- Visually impaired
- Hearing impaired
- Orthopaedic disability
- Seats of each category given in 2. ( I ) , ( II ) & ( III ) shall be filled on the basis of order of merit of the candidates in the Admission Test.”
- If a candidate belonging to any of the categories mentioned in clause ( a ) gets selected for admission on the basis of merit with unreserved ( i.e. General ) category candidates, he shall not be adjusted against the seats reserved for the said categories under clause ( a ) .
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission against the seats reserved for any of the categories specified in clause ( a ) except if he has duly claimed the concerned status in the Form and has submitted therewith evidence of holding a valid certificate to that effect, in the format approved for the purpose by the Central Government from a Competent Authority ( such as Tehsildar / Magistrate / Authorised Government Officer ) holding charge in the administrative unit to which the candidate belongs.
- University Employees I Teachers: After the completion of admission on the sanctioned seats in each course of study, the sons and daughter of regularly appointed and retired teachers / employee of the University, the University Institutes, the constituents Colleges and constituents Institutes, on producing relevant certificate duly signed by the Registrar in case of University and University Institutes, the Principal in the case of constituent Colleges and the Director in case of constituent Institutes shall be admitted, on the basis of their relative scores against 5 % supernumerary seats ( with a minimum of one seat ) in each course of study, only in the unit / sub- unit in which such Teachers / Employees are serving or where from they have superannuated.Provided further if in case seats remain vacant in a course in the unit / subunit,these will be filled by the wards of the employees of other units / subunits.
Allahabad University 2021 Law Exam Pattern
- Admission to this course will be done through an Entrance Test held at All India Level by the University as per the norms and guidelines set by the Bar Council of India by its rules and regulations. Admission test shall be of duration of Two hours and shall comprise three Parts each with a maximum of 100 marks. The papers shall be
- Language Comprehension : The questions set shall aim at testing the knowledge of the candidate in English and Hindi language particularly in English Grammar and Composition.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs : The questions set shall aim at testing the general knowledge and awareness of the students about the current national and international affairs.
- Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude : The questions set shall aim at testing reasoning power, the mental ability and the legal aptitude of the candidate.
- B. There will be multiple choice questions in the Admission Test.
|Part||Structure of Question Paper||Structure of Question |
Number of Questions
|Hindi||( 10 )|
|English||( 40 )|
|II||General Awareness and Current Affairs||50||100|
|III||Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude||50||100|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||( 25 )|
|Legal Aptitude||( 25 )|
- Every candidate seeking admission to the course is required to apply in the prescribed format within the time limit stipulated by the University.
- The Number of seats in the course is 120 ( Number of seats may vary as per decision of BCI ) . Out of 120 seats 06 seats shall be filled by the ward of the Teacher / employee of the University in accordance by the University Rules. Admissions shall be done strictly in order of merit determined on the basis of the computed Test Score of the Candidates.
- All applications for the Test shall be provisional. If the candidate has filled in any wrong information, his admission may be cancelled at any stage.
Note : The information provided and the data supplied by the applicant through Registration Application / Form shall be preserved in the University for a period of only six months from the date of the declaration of the result of Entrance / Admission Test. The records will be disposed off after the said period and no enquiry shall be entertained in this regard by the University after the expiry of the said period. The University shall use this data for various purposes; hence, in no case shall any change with be allowed at a later stage.
Therefore, all the information must be furnished correctly, completely and clearly by the applicant himself / herself as per the instructions given on the website auadmissions.com OR Admission-2018 link of www.allduniv.ac.in.
The Evaluated OMR Answer Sheets / Answer Booklets will be preserved only for a period of six months after the declaration of results of Entrance / Admission Test. The records will be disposed off after the said period and no enquiry shall be entertained in this regard by the University after the expiry of the said period.
Process of Evaluation in the Test
The paper is divided into three parts.
- Part – I : ( Language Comprehension ) ,
- Part – II : ( General Awareness and Current Affairs ) , and
- Part – III : ( Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude ) .
Each will have 50 objective type questions of two marks each. For every correct answer 2 marks shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.The merit of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of computed marks obtained by the candidates in of the Test.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
All applicants belonging to General Category are required to attain 30% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for. All applicants of OBC category are required to attain 27% of the maximum marks of the respective test to qualify and to get admission in the course applied for. However, there is no qualifying mark for SC / ST category students.
Deduction for Gap Year
In order to give preference to fresh candidates i.e. who have appeared in final examination of Intermediate or have passed Intermediate in the current academic session i.e. 2018 – 2019, a deduction of 5% marks for each gap year shall be made for the standardized score on those who are not pass outs of the current academic year 2018 – 2019, up to a maximum of 15% of the marks obtained in entrance test.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.