Allahabad University Law Entrance Exam 2015
Allahabad University 2015 Law Entrance Exam
University of Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad – 211 002,
Telephone No. : 0532608157 / 608083,
Fax No. : 91 – 532 – 2545021,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.allduniv.ac.in.
University of Allahabad invites application for admission to Five Year Integrated BA LLB ( Hons ), Three Year LLB Program and Two year LLM Program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Allahabad University 2015 Law Exam Date
|Allahabad University LFAT ( BA LLB ) Exam Date 2015 : 7th May, 2015 ( Thursday ); 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Allahabad University LAT ( LLB ) Exam Date 2015 : 29th May, 2015 ( Friday );|
|Allahabad University LLM Exam Date 2015 : 3rd June, 2015 ( Wednesday ); 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
AU LFAT :
- Students who, at the time of joining the course of study in Law for a degree in law, have passed an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course of schooling recognising by the Academic Council of the University or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by the Bar Council of India
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear for BA LLB five year integrated Course Test who have secured 45% marks in case of general / OBC category and 40% for SC / ST.
- Age Limit : Age restriction for LFAT – 2015 has been withdrawn.
AU LAT :
Educational Qualification : Only such a candidate shall be eligible for admission to LLB Course who has passed any of the following qualifying examinations either from Allahabad University or any other University recognized by Allahabad University and has secured a minimum of 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST ) in the qualifying examination :
- B.A / B.Com / B.Sc ( Hons. ) Examination, ( or )
- B.A / B.Com / B.Sc three year degree Course examination in 10+2+3 system, ( or )
- B.A / B.Com / B.Sc examination according to 10+2+2 or +3 Rule on or before 1987, ( or )
- B.A / B.Com/ B.Sc examination in the year 1988 or following years according to 10+2+2 or 11+3 system and have passed Bridge Course examination or the post-graduation examination, ( or )
- B.Sc ( Ag. ) / B.E / B.Tech / MBBS examinations.
Age : For General Category, a Candidate seeking Allahabad University admission in LLB Course must not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st July, 2015. For SC / ST / OBC Categories, a relaxation of 5 years in age is permissible as per rules.
AU LLM :
- The candidate must have obtained Law Graduate Degree from any University recognized by U.G.C. and the candidate should have obtained at least 45% marks in the aggregate in the said class.
- Candidates who have appeared in Law Graduate ( Final Year ) class are also eligible to apply and appear in the LL.M Admission Test 2015. However such candidate will have to produce his or her Final Year Mark sheets as a proof of passing LL.B. (Final Year) examination on of before the date of admission, failing which their claim to admission shall stand forfeited.
Allahabad University 2015 Law Seats
Reservation of Allahabad University LFAT, LLM, LAT seats shall be made as under :
- Schedule Castes ( SC ) candidates 15%
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) candidates 7.5%
- Other Backward classes ( OBC ) 27%
- Physically Challenged 3%
Allahabad University 2015 LFAT Exam Pattern
Allahabad University BA LLB Admission will be done through an Entrance Test held at All India Level by the University as per the norms and guidelines set by the Bar Council of India by its rules and regulations. Allahabad University LFAT Admission Test shall be of duration of Two and half hours and shall comprise three papers each with a maximum of 100 marks. The papers shall be :
(i) Language Comprehension : The questions set shall aim at testing the knowledge of the candidate in English and Hindi language particularly in English Grammar and Composition. The question paper shall contain 80 questions relating to English language and 20 questions relating to Hindi language, and composition.
(ii) General Awareness and Current Affairs : The questions set shall aim at testing the general knowledge and awareness of the students about the current national and international affairs.
(iii) Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude : The questions set shall aim at testing reasoning power, the mental ability and the legal aptitude of the candidate.
- Every candidates seeking admission to the course is required to apply in the prescribed format within the time limit stipulated by the University.
- The Number of seats in the course is 123. Admissions shall be done strictly in order of merit determined on the basis of the Test Score of the Candidates.
- All applications for the Test shall be provisional. If the candidate has filled in any wrong information, his admission may be cancelled at any stage.
Process of Evaluation in the Test
- Paper I ( Language Comprehension ) and Paper II ( General Awareness and Current Affairs ) each will have 100 objective type question of one mark each. For every correct answer one mark shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- Paper III ( Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude ) will have 50 objective type questions of two marks each. For every correct answer two marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 2/3 marks will be deducted.
- The merit of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of computed marks obtained by the candidates in all the three paper of the Test.
Allahabad University 2016 Navigation : Allahabad University 2015 Law Counselling, Allahabad University 2015 Law Results, Allahabad University 2015 Law Application Form, Allahabad University 2015 Law Entrance Exam, Allahabad University Law Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
Allahabad University Related : Allahabad University 2015 Law Exam, Allahabad University 2015 LFAT Entrance Exam, Allahabad University 2015 LFAT Entrance Exam Date, Allahabad University Law Entrance Exam 2015, Allahabad University 2015 LAT Entrance Test Date, Allahabad University 2015 LLM Exam Date, Allahabad University 2015 Law Notification, Allahabad University 2015 LFAT Eligibility, Allahabad University 2015 Law Eligibility Criteria, Allahabad University 2015 Law Seats, Allahabad University 2015 Seat Reservation, Allahabad University 2015 LFAT Exam Pattern, Allahabad University 2015 Exam Scheme, Allahabad University 2015 Law Admission, Allahabad University 2015 Law Exam Details, Allahabad University Law 2015, Allahabad University 2015 Exam Duration, Allahabad University 2015 Total Seats, Allahabad University 2015 LAT Prospectus, Allahabad University 2015 Law Test Schedule, Allahabad University 2015 Brochure, Allahabad University 2015 Law Negative Marking,
Allahabad University Law Examination 2015 – Exam Date for Allahabad University 2015 – Allahabad University LFAT Entrance Test 2015 – Allahabad University Exam Eligibility 2015 – Allahabad University LAT 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : allahabad university : Leave a response for allahabad university law entrance exam 2015 by vennila