AMU Law School, AMU Law Entrance, AMU Law College, AMU Law Admission 2018, AMU BA LLB Admission, AMU Aligarh Law, AMU Law Entrance Test, AMU BA LLB, AMU BA LLB Dates, AMU BA LLB Exam Date, Entrance Exam Date for AMU 2018, AMU BA LLB Entrance Date, AMU BA LLB Entrance Exam Date, AMU Law Information Brochure 2018, AMU BA LLB Test Date, AMU Law Courses, AMU Law Exam, AMU BA LLB Eligibility, AMU Law Exam Eligibility 2018, AMU BA LLB Age Limit, AMU Law Entrance Exam Pattern, AMU Law Exam Pattern, AMU Law Entrance Paper, AMU Law Exam Centres 2018, AMU Law Test Centre 2018, AMU Law Application Form 2018, AMU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form, AMU Law Form, AMU BA LLB Application Form 2018, AMU BA LLB Form Date, AMU BA LLB Application Form, AMU BA LLB Online Form, AMU Law Application Form Available 2018, AMU Law Application Fee, AMU Law Application Last Date, AMU Law Admit Card, AMU Law Entrance Admit Card, AMU Law Important Dates 2018
AMU 2018 BA LLB Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for BA. LLB programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
|Duration||Study Location||Course Code||Intake|
|10 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||LLBA||100|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||LLBK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||LLBW||60|
AMU Law 2018 Eligibility
- Qualifying Examination : Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks. (or) Bridge Course ( for Graduates of Deeni Madaris ) from AMU with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit : Not more than 22 years as on 1st July in the year of admission.
AMU Law 2018 Exam Pattern
AMU Law entrance exam have 2 hours of duration. There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions ( 75% weightage ) and 10 short answer type questions ( 25% weightage ) on :
- General English.
- Current Affairs / General Knowledge ( with emphasis on legal issues ).
- Reasoning and Aptitude.
AMU Law 2018 Application Form
|Test Fee||Form handling Office||Last Date of
|Online||Rs. 600/-||Admission Section, Office of the Controller |
of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002
|8th March, 2018|
Procedure for Submission of Application Form
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form ( PDF Generated copy ) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of theEnvelope before posting it.
- Candidates who submit their Application Form by post/on counter may check thestatus of their Application Form on the website www.amucontrollerexams.com.
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges ( non-refundable ) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through Online Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card :
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of High School / Secondary School Certificate ( SSC Examination ) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared ( including parts therein ) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any ( applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
- Any other relevant document.
Note : Incomplete Application Forms / Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
AMU Law 2018 Exam Centres
AMU 2018 BA LLB Test Centres are :
- Aligarh ( U.P. )
- Murshidabad ( W.B.)
- Malappuram ( Kerala )
AMU Law 2018 Selection Process
The Selection Process for the AMU Law Admission through Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
AMU Law 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Submission of Application Form||8th March, 2018|
|2||Date of AMU Law Entrance Exam||28th May, 2018|