BVP Law, BVP Law CET 2018, Bharathi Vidyapeeth LLB Pune, Bharathi Vidyapeeth University BA LLB Entrance Exam 2018, BVP Law Delhi, BVP Law Admission 2018, BVP Law College Delhi, BVP Law Entrance Exam Date 2018, BVP BA LLB Admission, BVP BA LLB Exam Date, BVP Pune Law Exam Date, BVP BA LLB Eligibility 2018, Eligibility Criteria for BVP BA LLB 2018, BVP BA LLB Admission Eligibility, BVP BA LLB Exam Pattern 2018, BVP Law Age Limit, BVP Law Application, BVP BA LLB Application Form 2018, BVP Law CET 2018 Application Form, BVP Law Pune Application Form 2018, BVP BA LLB Form, BVP CET Law Application Form 2018, BVP Law Online Form, Apply for BVP CET Law 2018, BVP Law Online Application Form 2018, BVP Law Application Form Status, BVP Law Last Date, BVP Application Form 2018 Last Date, BVP Law Admission Date, BVP BA LLB Admit Card 2018, BVP Law Result Date, BVP Law Important Dates, BVP Law Rank Card, BVP Law Counselling Procedure
Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune LL.B. Entrance Test 2018
Bharathi Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College offers BA LLB Programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BVP BA LLB Eligibility
Eligibility for admission after qualifying BVP LLB Entrance Test
Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission – As prescribed by Bar Council of India, Rules of Legal Education 2008, the applicant shall have passed 10 + 2 examination in any of the faculties of any recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent there to and have obtained more than 45% of the total marks in case of general category and more than 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants
BVP BA LLB Intake
- LL.B. ( 3 Year Course ) – 180 Students ( Aided Section ).
Reservation rules as prescribed by Government of Maharashtra is applicable for grant in aid seats. Reservation category seats shall be allotted only to Maharashtrian Domiciled Students
BVP LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
- The question paper will be in English only.
- LL.B. Entrance Test – 2018 will be of 100 marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions .
- There is no negative marking.
- There will be 25 questions on each of the following sections in the paper –
- English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Legal aptitude, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System in India.
BVP LLB Entrance Exam Centers 2018
Places where BVP LLB Entrance Test will be held : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Jodhpur, Indore , lucknow & Jaipur.
The address of the centres of Pune, New Delhi & Navi Mumbai are given below. The address of other centers will be printed on the admit cards issued to the candidate.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management & Research||Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management|
|Erandawane Educational Complex, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 411 038 Tel. No. 020 25444616, 25455854 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||A-4, Rohtak Road, Paschim Vihar Extension Attached to Paschim Vihar ( East Metro Station )New Delhi 110 063.|
Tel. No. 011- 25285808, 25284396, 25250120
|Sector 8 , CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614
Tel. No.: 022- 275724334
BVP LLB Application Procedure
A candidate desirous of appearing for the LL.B. Entrance Test – 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,200/- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
Online submission of Application form
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website ).
The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record. Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned on the website.
Submission of Application form in person / by post / by Courier
In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
Pune – 411030.
Telephone No. : 020-24407131/132/133
Fax No. : 020-24329675
- The completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan ( available at the Common Entrance Test Cell ) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
- The last date of submission of application form will be 20th June, 2018 before 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP LLB Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card ( Hall Ticket ) will be dispatched to the candidate well in advance by post / mail at the address registered in the application form.
If the Candidate has not received the Admit Card in time, he may ask for duplicate admit card at his respective examination centers i.e Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Jodhpur, Indore, Lucknow & Jaipur on June, 2018. The address of centres Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai are given below. The rest of the centres details will be provided on the following website www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.bvpnlcpune.org
Note : Student shall bring the entrance test fee receipt, latest photograph and ID proof for issue of duplicate admit card.
BVP LLB 2018 Results
Bharati Vidyapeeth University LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Result will be declared on 30th June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Bharati Vidyapeeth University Law Entrance Results 2018…
BVP LLB 2018 Counselling
- The candidate shall secure minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) in LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 to qualify the LL.B Entrance Test.
- Every candidate shall visit the law college website: www.bvpnlcpune.org from time to time for updated information and clarifications regarding counselling and admission schedules.
- Candidates who have qualified the LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 will be called for counselling ( subject to intake capacity ) through website notification shall attend the first counselling for admission at New Law College, Pune / B.V. Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi on 09th July, 2018. Individual letters of counselling will not be sent.
- Admission for B.A. LL.B. 5 year Course shall be made on basis of inter-se merit secured by the candidate at LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 as per the requirement of intake capacity.
- The student shall confirm his / her admission by paying the total fees prescribed in the brochure on the date of Counselling. The fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Principal, New Law College, Pune drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune.
- The eligible candidate will lose his / her claim permanently for admission if he fails to attend counselling on the specified date for admission in B.A. LL.B. 5 year Course for academic year 2018 – 2019.
- The admission shall remain provisional unless the candidate clears his / her eligibility requirements of the University. Provisional admission can be cancelled at any stage, if found not eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
BVP LLB 2018 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting completed application form to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune||20th June 2018|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not received by 16th June, 2017||June, 2018|
|Date and time of LL.B. Entrance Test||24th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m|
|Declaration of result||30th June, 2018|
|Counselling & Admission ( At Pune & Delhi Only )||9th July, 2018 10 a.m. to 5 p.m|
|College to open||16th July, 2018 at 10:00 AM|
BVP Contact Address
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
2nd Floor, CET Department,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030.
Telephone No : ( Entrance Cell ) 020 – 24407131, 24407132, 24407133
Website : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.
New Law College,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex,
Erandwane, Paud Road,
Kothrud, Pune – 411 038.
Telephone No : ( 020 ) 25444616, 25455854
Fax No : ( 020 ) 25444616,
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bvpnlcpune.org.