BVP LLM Counselling 2018
BVP Law Counselling 2018, BVP LLM Counselling 2018, BVP Pune Law Counselling for BVP Law 2018, BVP Law Counselling Details 2018, BVP Law Counselling Date 2018, BVP Law Counselling Fee 2018, BVP Law Counselling Schedule 2018, BVP LLM Counselling Details 2018, BVP LLM Counselling Schedule 2018, BVU LLM Counselling Venue 2018, BVP LLM Admission Counselling 2018, BVP Pune LLM Counselling Date 2018, BVP Law Pune Counselling 2018, BVP PG Law Counselling Date 2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth University PG Law Counselling 2018
BVP LLM 2018 Counseling & Admission
- The candidates who have qualified at the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test, 2018 are eligible and can attend the counseling on 22nd July, 2018.
- Admission to One Year / Two Year Post graduate Program shall be made on the basis of merit secured by the candidate at Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test, 2018.
- The students shall confirm their admission by paying the total fees on the date of Counseling. The fee can be paid through Cash / D.D. in favour of Principal, New Law College, Pune drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune.
- The details of counseling will not be sent any letter of counseling for provisional admission. The candidate who has qualified the test by securing 50% of marks in entrance examination can attend the counseling on 22nd July, 2018. Admission will be made on merit subject to intake capacity.
- The eligible candidate will lose his / her claim for admission after 22nd July, 2018 for admission in LL.M One Year / Two Year Post Graduate Program for academic year 2018 – 19. The admission shall remain provisional unless the candidate clears his / her eligibility requirements of the University. Provisional admission can be cancelled at any stage, if found not eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
BVP LLM Admission of the candidate will be confirmed only if he / She produces the following documents in original and two photocopies ( Self Attested ) of the same
- Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate
- Statement of marks of Degree examination
- Caste Certificate in case of S.C. & S.T. students only
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution studied last.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Gap Certificate (If any Gap in learning).
- Four recent passport-size photographs with name written on the backside.