Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2015
BHU 2015 Law Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University Campus,
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Road,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221 005,
Website : www.bhu.ac.in.
Banaras Hindu University invites application for admission to 3 year LLB, 5 year BA LLB ( Hons ) UG Programs and 2 Year LLM PG Program for the academic year 2015.
BHU Law Entrance Exam Date 2015
|BHU 2015 BA LLB Exam Date : 2nd May, 2015 ( Saturday ); 3.00 pm|
|BHU 2015 LLB Exam Date : 4th May, 2015 ( Monday ); 3.00 pm|
|BHU 2015 LLM Entrance Exam Date : 23rd May, 2015 ( Saturday ); 8.00 am|
BHU 2015 Law Eligibility Criteria
BHU LLB :
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / Shastri ( at least 10+2+3 pattern ) securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final ( degree ) mark sheet. ( or )
- Any other Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of admission to LLB Course securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years.
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( 300 M&F )
Note : As per directive of the Bar Council of India, the candidates who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation / Post-graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in Law Courses ).
BA LLB ( Hons ) :
- Applicant who has successfully completed / is appearing Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent ( Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course ) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course.
- However, the applicant who have obtained 10+2 through open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies shall not be eligible for admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course. Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission not below 50% of total marks in case of General category applicants:45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs applicant
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( M&F; Minimum 30 and Maximum 60 )
BHU LLM :
- 3 Year LL.B. after Graduation under at least 10+2+3 pattern or five years LL.B. under 10+2+5 pattern recognised by the Bar Council of India securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in LL.B. Degree.
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( 38 seats )
BHU Application Form 2015
Candidate is required to fill up the Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he / she will have following options for payment of Application Processing / Entrance Test Fee :
- Online payment through credit card / debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank : After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will / contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his / her choice where he / she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
BHU 2015 Law Admit Card
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the BHU Entrance Test Portal ( www.bhuonline.in ) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
- SMS alert on the mobile phone registered by the candidate regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses / mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 3 days before the date of the Test, he / she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
- A passport size photograph be affixed ( same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission ) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
BHU 2015 Law Exam Pattern
For LLB :
There shall be one Paper of 120 minutes ( Two hours ) duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple choice questions. These questions shall be based on
- General Awareness and Current Affairs,
- Common Legal Knowledge,
- Aptitude and Mental Ability.
The Paper will also include two sets of multiple choice questions on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English, where the candidate is required to answer either the Hindi language set or the English language set but not both.
For BA LLB :
There shall be one Paper of 120 minutes ( Two hours ) duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions. These questions shall be based on General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability. The Paper will also include multiple choice questions on English comprehension.
For LLM :
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Law of Crimes, Environmental Law, Public International Law, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law and Muslim Law.
Important Dates for BHU 2015
|Availability of BHU Law Online Form on the Entrance Test Portal||12th March, 2015|
|Last date for BHU Online Submission of Application Forms||8th April, 2015|
|Date of BHU LLB Entrance Test||4th May, 2015 ( Monday ); 3.00 pm onwards|
|Date of BHU BA LLB Entrance Test||2nd May, 2015 ( Saturday ) 3.00 pm onwards|
|Date of BHU LLM Entrance Test||23rd May, 2015 ( Saturday ); 8.00 am onwards|
BHU 2015 Law Exam Centres
The Test will be held at the following Centres, provided there are sufficient number of candidates for the concerned Centre :
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur
BHU Related : BHU 2015 LLB Entrance Exam, BHU 2015 Law Exam Date, BHU 2015 Law Exam Eligibility, Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2015, BHU 2015 LLB Eligibility Criteria, BHU 2015 LLB Entrance Date, BHU 2015 Law Notification, BHU 2015 Law Application Form, BHU 2015 Law Online Application Form, BHU 2015 Law Application Form Download, BHU 2015 Law Application Form Last Date, BHU 2015 Law Admit Card, BHU 2015 Law Exam Centre, BHU 2015 Law Important Dates, BHU 2015 Law Exam Schedule, BHU 2015 Exam Date for LLM, BHU 2015 Law Entrance Test, Availability of BHU Law Application Form 2015, BHU 2015 Law Application Form Issue, BHU 2015 Law Registration Form Date, BHU 2015 Law Application Form Status, BHU 2015 Admit Card Issue Date, Banaras Hindu University Law Examination 2015, BHU 2015 Law Exam Centre List, BHU 2015 LLB Age Limit, BHU 2015 Exam Duration, BHU 2015 Law Admission Test Date,
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2015 – BHU Law Exam Date 2015 – BHU Law Eligibility 2015 – BHU Law Application Form 2015 – BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 – BHU LLB Exam Date 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : bhu : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu law entrance exam 2015 by vennila