Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2016
BHU 2016 Law Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University Campus,
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Road,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221 005,
Website : www.bhu.ac.in.
Banaras Hindu University invites application for admission to 3 year LLB, 5 year BA LLB ( Hons ) UG Programs through Undergraduate Entrance Test ( UET ) and 2 Year LLM PG Program through Postgraduate Entrance Test ( PET ) for the academic year 2016.
BHU Law Entrance Exam Date 2016
|BHU 2016 BA LLB Exam Date : 17th April, 2016 ( Sunday ); 3.00 pm|
|BHU 2016 LLB Exam Date : 15th May, 2016 ( Sunday ); 3.00 pm|
|BHU 2016 LLM Entrance Exam Date : 9th June, 2016 ( Thursday ); 3.00 pm|
BHU 2016 Law Eligibility Criteria
BHU LLB :
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / Shastri ( at least 10+2+3 pattern ) securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final ( degree ) mark sheet. ( or )
- Any other Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of admission to LLB Course securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years.
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( 230 M&F )
Note : As per directive of the Bar Council of India, the candidates who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation / Post-graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in Law Courses ).
BA LLB ( Hons ) :
- Applicant who has successfully completed / is appearing Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent ( Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course ) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course.
- However, the applicant who have obtained 10+2 through open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies shall not be eligible for admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course. Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission not below 50% of total marks in case of General category applicants:45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs applicant
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( M&F; Minimum 30 and Maximum 60 )
BHU LLM :
- 3 Year LL.B. after Graduation under at least 10+2+3 pattern or five years LL.B. under 10+2+5 pattern recognised by the Bar Council of India securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in LL.B. Degree.
- No. of Seats : Faculty of Law ( 38 seats )
BHU Application Form 2016
The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name www.bhuonline.in. Its link is also available on the BHU website ( www.bhu.ac.in ). The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2016-17 has been made ONLINE. Accordingly, candidates may note that PET 2016 Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal.
Mode of Payment of Application Processing / Test Fee :
Candidate is required to fill up the PET 2016 Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he / she will have following options for payment of Application Processing / Entrance Test Fee :
- Online payment through credit card / debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank : After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will / contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his / her choice where he / she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee / Entrance Test fee :
- SC / ST : : 250.00
- Others : 500.00
BHU 2016 Law Admit Card
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the BHU Entrance Test Portal ( www.bhuonline.in ) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
- Email / SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent on the email id/mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses / mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 3 days before the date of the Test, he / she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
- A passport size photograph be affixed ( same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission ) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
BHU 2016 Law Exam Pattern
For LLB :
There shall be one Paper of 120 minutes ( Two hours ) duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple choice questions. These questions shall be based on
- General Awareness and Current Affairs,
- Common Legal Knowledge,
- Aptitude and Mental Ability.
The Paper will also include two sets of multiple choice questions on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English, where the candidate is required to answer either the Hindi language set or the English language set but not both.
For BA LLB :
There shall be one Paper of 120 minutes ( Two hours ) duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions. These questions shall be based on General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability. The Paper will also include multiple choice questions on English comprehension.
For LLM :
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 450 marks containing 150 multiple-choice questions on Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Law of Crimes, Environmental Law, Public International Law, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law and Muslim Law.
Important Dates for BHU 2016
|Availability of PET & UET 2016 ONLINE Form on the Entrance Test Portal||27th January, 2016|
|Last date for BHU Online Submission of Application Forms||26th February, 2016|
|Date of BHU BA LLB Entrance Test||17th April, 2016 ( Sunday ); 3.00 pm onwards|
|Date of BHU LLB Entrance Test||15th May, 2016 ( Sunday ) 3.00 pm onwards|
|Date of BHU LLM Entrance Test||9th June, 2016 ( Thursday ); 3.00 pm onwards|
BHU 2016 Law Exam Centres
The Test will be held at the following Centres, provided there are sufficient number of candidates for the concerned Centre :
|*Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur|
BHU Related : BHU 2016 LLB Entrance Exam, BHU 2016 Law Exam Date, BHU 2016 Law Exam Eligibility, Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2016, BHU 2016 LLB Eligibility Criteria, BHU 2016 LLB Entrance Date, BHU 2016 Law Notification, BHU 2016 Law Application Form, BHU 2016 Law Online Application Form, BHU 2016 Law Application Form Download, BHU 2016 Law Application Form Last Date, BHU 2016 Law Admit Card, BHU 2016 Law Exam Centre, BHU 2016 Law Important Dates, BHU 2016 Law Exam Schedule, BHU 2016 Exam Date for LLM, BHU 2016 Law Entrance Test, Availability of BHU Law Application Form 2016, BHU 2016 Law Application Form Issue, BHU 2016 Law Registration Form Date, BHU 2016 Law Application Form Status, BHU 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, Banaras Hindu University Law Examination 2016, BHU 2016 Law Exam Centre List, BHU 2016 LLB Age Limit, BHU 2016 Exam Duration, BHU 2016 Law Admission Test Date,
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2016 – BHU Law Exam Date 2016 – BHU Law Eligibility 2016 – BHU Law Application Form 2016 – BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2016 – BHU LLB Exam Date 2016.
Posted In law entrance exams : bhu : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu law entrance exam 2016 by vennila