Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2013
BHU 2013 Law Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University invites application for admission to 3 year LL.B. and 2 Year LL.M. Program for the academic year 2013 – 2014.
BHU 2013 Law Entrance Exam Date
|BHU 2013 LLB Entrance Exam Date : 3rd June, 2013|
|BHU 2013 LLM Entrance Exam Date : 25th May, 2013 ( Saturday ) ;|
BHU 2013 Law Eligibility Criteria
BHU LLB :
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / Shastri ( at least 10+2+3 pattern ) securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final ( degree ) mark sheet. ( or )
- Any other Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of admission to LLB Course securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years.
- Age Limit : Not to be more than 30 years on 1st July, 2013 ( applicant should be born on or after 1st July, 1983 ).
Note : As per directive of the Bar Council of India, the candidates acquiring High School / Secondary or Intermediate / Senior Secondary level ( 10+2 ) through the distance education or external mode will not be considered eligible for BHU Law admission in LLB. Number of Seats : Faculty of Law ( 384 Seats M&F )
BHU LLM :
- 3 Year LL.B. after Graduation under at least 10+2+3 pattern or five years LL.B. under 10+2+5 pattern recognised by the Bar Council of India securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in LL. B. Degree.
BHU 2013 Law Application Form
- Candidate is required to fill up the BHU 2013 Law Application Form “Online”.
- The printout of the online submitted application form (after pasting photograph and putting in signature) shall be submitted in an envelope to the “Office of the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University, so as to reach on or before 12th April, 2013 by post ( courier / registered / speed post ) at the following address :
The Controller of Examinations,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi – 221 005.
- The validity of the application form shall be based on its objective scrutiny to be conducted at the time of admission ( if called for the same ).
- In no case, applications shall be entertained after the last date is over.
- Incomplete application forms, application forms not bearing the signature of the applicant and application forms received after the last date shall not be considered. Application forms without photograph or with photocopied photograph also shall not be considered. The university takes no responsibility for any delay or loss of application form or correspondence in postal transit / courier transit.
BHU 2013 Law Admit Card
- BHU Law Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form around 7th May, 2013 to 10th May, 2013. SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- Alternatively, Candidates can download the BHU Admit Card from the BHU Entrance Test Portal ( www.bhuonline.in ) on or after 7th May, 2013 by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till a week before the date of the Test, he / she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Phone No. 0542-2368418.
- Paste passport size photograph ( same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission ) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it.
- Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU’s entrance test portal by giving the unique code allotted at the time of online form submission.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should inform the Controller of Examinations immediately
Important Dates for BHU 2013
|Availability of BHU Law Online Form on the Entrance Test Portal||5th March, 2013|
|Last date for BHU online submission of application forms||5th April, 2013|
|Last date for submission of printout of online submitted BHU application forms||12th April, 2013|
|Date of BHU LLB Entrance Test||3rd June, 2013|
|Date of BHU LLM Entrance Test||25th May, 2013|
BHU 2013 Law Exam Centres
The Test will be held at the following Centres, provided there are sufficient number of candidates for the concerned Centre :
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur
BHU Related : BHU 2013 LLB Entrance Exam, BHU 2013 Law Exam Date, BHU 2013 Law Exam Eligibility, Banaras Hindu University – BHU Law Entrance Exam 2013, BHU 2013 LLB Eligibility Criteria, BHU 2013 LLB Entrance Date, BHU 2013 Law Notification, BHU 2013 Law Application Form, BHU 2013 Law Online Application Form, BHU 2013 Law Application Form Download, BHU 2013 Law Application Form Last Date, BHU 2013 Law Admit Card, BHU 2013 Law Exam Centre, BHU 2013 Law Important Dates, BHU 2013 Law Exam Schedule, BHU 2013 Exam Date for LLM, BHU 2013 Law Entrance Test, Availability of BHU Law Application Form 2013, BHU 2013 Law Application Form Issue, BHU 2013 Law Registration Form Date, BHU 2013 Law Application Form Status, BHU 2013 Admit Card Issue Date, Banaras Hindu University Law Examination 2013, BHU 2013 Law Exam Centre List, BHU 2013 LLB Age Limit, BHU 2013 Exam Duration, BHU 2013 Law Admission Test Date,
Posted In law entrance exams : bhu : Leave a response for banaras hindu university – bhu law entrance exam 2013 by priya