Burdwan University Law Entrance Exam 2018
University of Burdwan invites application for admission to 5 year BA LLB Course of Studies to be imparted at the University of Burdwan, Hooghly Mohsin College, Chinsurah Hooghly, Self – Financing Private Colleges affiliated to the University of Burdwan during the academic session 2018.
Burdwan University invites application for admission to 3 year LLB Program Course of Studies for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Eligibility
A candidate is eligible to apply for admission to the course if he/she secures not below 45% of the total marks at the Bachelor’s Degree examination under 10+ 2 + 3 pattern. 5% marks will be relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
Reservation : As per the Rules of Bar Council of India.
Age Limit : No age limit but the entire process including admission to the course shall abide by the judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court against WP(Civil) No.- 1023/2016 pending before it.
Burdwan University 2018 Law Application Form
- Applications form along with the Hall Ticket, to be downloaded from 16th November, 2017 to 11th December,, 2017 from the Burdwan University Website http://www.buruniv.ac.in/
- The downloaded Burdwan University application Form must accompany a) a Demand Draft of 250/- ( Rupees two hundred fifty only ) in favour of the “Finance Officer, The University of Burdwan”, payable at State bank of India, Burdwan University branch, b) Self attested photo copies of mark-sheets of the relevant examinations and age proof certificate, c) Certificates of SC / ST / DA ( PH ) / Sports, if any, against admission under reserved category.
- Last date of submission of duly filled-in application form and collection of the Hall Ticket to the following address on 11th December, 2017 up to 3 p.m.The Office of the Secretary,
Faculty Council ( Arts etc. ), 3rd Floor, Composite Arts Building,
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Exam Centre
Old Humanities Building,
Golapbag Campus of the University.
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Selection Mode
The selection for admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of performance of the eligible candidates in the Written Admission Test to be conducted by the University on 16th December, 2017 (Saturday) from 12 noon at the Old Humanities Building, Golapbag Campus of the University. Admission Test shall be of 100 marks consisting of English & General Knowledge. Roll No. for Admission Test will be issued by the Office of the Secretary, Faculty Council (Arts etc.) in the Hall ticket at the time of submission of application form by the candidates.
Publication of the merit list : The short merit list of the candidates will be published on 17th January, 2018. The rank of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. In case of the uniform score of the candidates in the written test, preference will be given to the candidates having Honours Degree than Pass Graduates. In case of the uniform score in the concerned Honours Degree, the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Higher Secondary Examination will be considered and calculated for determining the higher position in the merit list. And if the percentage of Higher Secondary marks appears to be the same, percentage of Secondary Examination will be considered for ranking.
To Know more about Burdwan University Law Entrance Exam Click Here
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Exam Date
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Entrance Exam will be conducted on 16th December, 2017
Burdwan University 2018 LLB Result Date
Burdwan University 2018 Three year LLB Entrance Exam Result has been likely to be declared in the month of 15th January, 2018
To Know more about Burdwan University Law Result Click Here
Burdwan University 2018 Law Important Dates
- Starting date of submission of Burdwan University Form – 16th November, 2017
- Last date of submission of Burdwan University Form – 11th December, 2017
- Date of Burdwan University LLB Admission Test – 16th December, 2017 ( Saturday )
- Last date of submission of filled-up form and Hall Ticket – 11th December, 2017 3.00 p.m.
- Publication of Result of the admission test – 15th January, 2018
- The short merit list of the candidates will be published on – 17th January, 2018.
- Burdwan University Counselling Date – 19th January, 2018 11.00 a.m.
- Commencement of classes – 24th January, 2018
The University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104,
West Bengal, India,
Telephone No. : +091 – 342 – 2634975,
Fax No. : +091 – 342 – 2530452,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.buruniv.ac.in.
To know more about Burdwan University Law Question Paper Click Here