BVP LLM 2021 Counseling & Admission
- The candidates who have qualified at the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test, 2021 are eligible and can attend the counseling on July, 2021.
- Admission to One Year / Two Year Post graduate Program shall be made on the basis of merit secured by the candidate at Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test, 2021.
- The students shall confirm their admission by paying the total fees on the date of Counseling. The fee can be paid through Cash / D.D. in favour of Principal, New Law College, Pune drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune.
- The details of counseling will not be sent any letter of counseling for provisional admission. The candidate who has qualified the test by securing 50% of marks in entrance examination can attend the counseling on July, 2021. Admission will be made on merit subject to intake capacity.
- The eligible candidate will lose his / her claim for admission after July, 2021 for admission in LL.M One Year / Two Year Post Graduate Program for academic year 2021 – 22. The admission shall remain provisional unless the candidate clears his / her eligibility requirements of the University. Provisional admission can be cancelled at any stage, if found not eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
BVP LLM Admission of the candidate will be confirmed only if he / She produces the following documents in original and two photocopies ( Self Attested ) of the same
- Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate
- Statement of marks of Degree examination
- Caste Certificate in case of S.C. & S.T. students only
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution studied last.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Gap Certificate (If any Gap in learning).
- Four recent passport-size photographs with name written on the backside.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.