Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2017
Single online applications are invited for admission to 1st Semester of 5-year B.A.LL.B. Course for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Calcutta University Law Eligibility
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta in the year 2015 – 2017 (for General); 2013 – 2017 (for SC/ST) and 2010 – 2017(for PWD) only.
- 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta
- General : At least 45% marks in best four subjects. ( Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE ).
- SC / ST / Person with Disability : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. ( Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE ).
- Candidate passed 10+2 from the Board other than WBCHSE, ISC,CBSE and Rabindra Mukto Vidyalay must be obtained “EQUIVALANCE CERTIFICATE” from the office of the Registrar, ( Equivalance Section) University of Calcutta, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 by a written application in plain paper with relevant photo copy of 10+2 Mark Sheet. Certificate will be required at the time of Admission. It will be safe to obtain the certificate before online application submission
Calcutta University Law Exam Pattern
- Duration : Two and half hours
- Pattern : Off-line
- Question Type : MCQ
There is no negative marking and no cutoff marks for the Entrance Test.
Centre for Entrance Test : In Kolkata only will be specified in the Calcutta University Law Admit Card.
How to apply for Calcutta University Law Admission 2017
Calcutta University Law Application Form will not be available at the University Sales Counter and cannot be downloaded. The eligible applicant shall register themself at the link given in www.caluniv.ac.in
Not required to submit hard copy of the Calcutta University Law Application Form.
Fees Payment : Through State Bank Collect Payment through DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD OR Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
Calcutta University Law Application Fees :
- Gen : 500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only )
- SC / ST / PWD : 250/- ( Rupees Two hundred fifty only )
Note : Marks & Application Fees relaxations as well as seat reservation are applicable for those SC / ST applicants who have valid certificate from the competent authority of the Government of West Bengal only. Marks & Fees relaxations as well as seat reservation are applicable for those PWD applicants who have valid certificate with disability 40% or more from the competent authority with . Please note that Bar Council of India did not approve the enhancement of intake capacity for OBC reservation so the OBC applicant will be treated as General and not get any relaxation and reservation benefit.
Necessary documents for Selection Process
- 10th Mark sheet & Admit Card,
- 10+2 Mark sheet & Admit,
- Entrance Admit Card,
- Admission Slip ( original & photocopy ).
Calcutta University Law Important Dates
|Calcutta University Online Form Submission||01st June, 2017 to 15th June, 2017|
|Calcutta University Application Fees Payment||Instant through Debit / Credit Card : Through Bank Challan at SBI Branches 01st June, 2017 to 16th June, 2017.|
|Calcutta University Online Admit Card Download||21st June, 2017 to 24th June, 2017|
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Test||25th June, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|Calcutta University Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity||30th June, 2017|
|Calcutta University Online Admission Slip Download ( After each phase of Counselling )||Published in due course|
To know more about Calcutta University Law Entrance exam Click Here
Calcutta University Law Results
Calcutta University Law Entrance exam result will be declared on June, 2017.
To know more about Calcutta University Law Entrance results Click Here
Calcutta University Contact Address
87 /1 College Street,
Kolkata – 700 073,
Phone : 033 6533 0046 / 2241 0071,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.caluniv.ac.in.
Calcutta University Law Online Application Form : http://www.caluniv-ucsta.net/llb/phpfiles/test.php