Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2018
Single online applications are invited for admission to 1st Semester of 5-year B.A.LL.B. Course for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Calcutta University Law Eligibility 2018
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta in the year 2016 – 2018 (for General); 2014 – 2018 (for SC/ST) and 2011 – 2018 (for PWD) only.
- 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta
- General : At least 45% marks in best four subjects. ( Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE ).
- SC / ST / Person with Disability : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. ( Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE ).
- Candidate passed 10+2 from the Board other than WBCHSE, ISC,CBSE and Rabindra Mukto Vidyalay must be obtained “EQUIVALANCE CERTIFICATE” from the office of the Registrar, ( Equivalance Section) University of Calcutta, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 by a written application in plain paper with relevant photo copy of 10+2 Mark Sheet. Certificate will be required at the time of Admission. It will be safe to obtain the certificate before online application submission
Calcutta University Law Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration : Two and half hours
- Pattern : Off-line
- Question Type : MCQ ( English, GK, Current Affairs, Reasoning, General Math etc )
- Marks : 100
There is no negative marking and no cutoff marks for the Entrance Test.
Calcutta University Law Application Form 2018
How to Apply
Calcutta University Law Application Form will not be available at the University Sales Counter and cannot be downloaded. The eligible applicant shall register themself at the link given in www.caluniv.ac.in
Not required to submit hard copy of the Calcutta University Law Application Form.
Fees Payment : Through Bill Desk ( by clicking on Payment LinK )
- Gen : 500/- ( Rupees Five hundred only )
- SC / ST / PWD : 250/- ( Rupees Two hundred fifty only )
Note : Marks & Application Fees relaxations as well as seat reservation are applicable for those SC / ST applicants who have valid certificate from the competent authority of the Government of West Bengal only. Marks & Fees relaxations as well as seat reservation are applicable for those PWD applicants who have valid certificate with disability 40% or more from the competent authority with . Please note that Bar Council of India did not approve the enhancement of intake capacity for OBC reservation so the OBC applicant will be treated as General and not get any relaxation and reservation benefit.
To know more about Calcutta University 2018 Law Entrance exam Click Here
Calcutta University Law Results 2018
Calcutta University Entrance Exam Date
Calcutta University Entrance Exam Date : Calcutta University 2018 Entrance Exam will be Conducted on 8th July, 2018
Calcutta University Entrance Exam Result Date
Calcutta University Entrance Exam Result Date : Calcutta University 2018 Entrance Exam Result will be declared on 13th July, 2018
To know more about Calcutta University 2018 Law Entrance results Click Here
Calcutta University Law Important Dates 2018
|1||Online Form Submission||7th June, 2018 to 26th June, 2018|
|2||Application Fees Payment (|
|7th June, 2018 to 27th June, 2018|
|3||Online Admit Card Download||3rd July, 2018 to 7th July, 2018|
|4||Entrance Test||8th July, 2018 (Sunday)|
|5||Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity||13th July, 2018.|
|6||Online Admission Slip Download||Published in due course|
87 /1 College Street,
Kolkata – 700 073,
Phone : 033 6533 0046 / 2241 0071,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.caluniv.ac.in.