Christ Law College, Christ Law College Entrance Exam, Christ Law College Entrance Exam Pattern, Christ Law College Entrance Exam Syllabus, Christ College Law Entrance Test, Christ College Of Law Admission, Christ College Law Exam, Christ College Law Application Form, Christ Law College Admission Form, Christ Law College Online Application Form, Christ Law College Important Dates, Christ Law College Results, Christ Law Entrance Date 2018, Christ Law Notification 2018, Christ Law Entrance Eligibility 2018, Application Form for Christ University 2018, Christ Law Application Form Submission 2018, Christ Law Online Application Form 2018, Christ Law Admission Procedure 2018, Christ Law Important Dates 2018, Christ Law Test Centre 2018, Christ Law College Admission 2018, Christ Law Examination Result 2018
Christ College of Law Entrance Exam 2018
The School of Law, Christ University ( SLCU ), invites admission Application BA LLB ( Honours ) and BBA LLB ( Honours ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Christ Law College Eligibility 2018
Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards ) in any stream with minimum score of 45% ( Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences ) from any recognised Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March – May 2018 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July, 2017.
Christ Law College Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
- The duration of the Christ Law College Entrance Test will be for 120 minutes.
- 120 Minutes – 120 Questions – 120 Marks
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries – 0 . 25
|English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Christ Law College 2018 Application Form
Applications are available in the online format on our website www.christuniversity.in from 8th December , 2017, onwards.
For the application and admission process and details of NRI Student / International Student Category ( Foreign National / OCI / PIO )
Christ Law College 2018 How to Apply :
Candidates applying through online mode must log on to http://app.christuniversity.in/ to fill in the online application form. Candidates applying through direct mode ( application bought at the office ) should also fill the application through online at http://offlineapp.christuniversity.in/.
- Create a 16 digit unique login ID by entering email address, mobile number and date of birth.
- Follow the instructions on the page under ‘Apply courses’.
- Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number for further communication ( A System generated SMS and e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID and Mobile No. ).
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 ( whichever is available ) ( Mandatory ).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution and Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board ( If available while applying ).
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data / details and then click “Confirm Submission”
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
- You will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
- Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
|Registered Post / Courier Service||In Person|
|The Office of Admissions,|
Bangalore – 560 029.
|The Office of Admissions, |
Central Block, Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29.
Christ College of Law Selection Process 2018
BA., LLB / BBA.,LLB Honours Entrance Test and Selection Process in different centres in India will be updated on or before April, 2018
The Guidelines are as follows :
- On processing the application, an E-admit card will be uploaded for the Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates can access the E-Admit card from the Christ University website at the link “Current Status of Online application” by typing his/her application number and date of birth.
- You will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, and the mandatory original documents ( Class X and XI / XII ) and a set of photocopy.
- Candidates must report for the selection process at the allotted date and atleast 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated in the E – Admit Card
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non Refundable, in any case
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions
- Request for change in Selection Process dates / timings and change in Centre will not be entertained.
- Cellular phone, Satellite phone, pager. etc., are not allowed into the Selection Process Venue, in any case.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the Selection Process of Christ University at any Centre.
- The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for Admission rests with the student/candidate. Issue of the E-Admit Card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
|Process||Particulars||Date||Venue / Centre|
|ET||Christ University Entrance Test||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Skill Assessment ( SA )||Skill Assessment The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|Micro Presentation ( MP )||Micro Presentation for 90 sec / student during this selection process||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|PI||Personal interview||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11 / 12, during the Personal Interview||--||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
- The selection process E – Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
- * NCR = National Capital Region
To know more about Christ Law 2018 Application Form Click Here
Christ 2018 Law Results
Christ 2018 Law Result Date :
Christ 2018 Law Result Date : Christ University 2018 Law Entrance Test Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your Christ University Law Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about Christ Law 2018 Results Click Here
To know more about Christ Law 2018 Question Papers Click Here
Christ College of Law Important Dates 2018
|S.No||Particulars / Events||Date||Time|
|1||Christ College of Application available online||8th December, 2017||4:00 PM|
|2||The venue details will be released for all centres||April, 2018||10:00 PM|
|3||Last day of submitting the application online||April, 2018||4:00 PM|
|4||Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents||April, 2018||04:00 PM|
|5||The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview will be generated||April, 2018||10:00 PM|
|6||Entrance Test ( ET ) for Christ College Law||April, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|7||Micro Presentation ( MP ), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview ( PI )||April, 2018 to May, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|8||Publishing of Final selection list||May, 2018||10:00 PM|
Christ University, Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560 029,
Telephone No. : +91-080-4012 9281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285,
Fax No. : +91 8040129000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.christuniversity.in.