Christ College of Law Entrance Exam 2019
The School of Law, Christ University ( SLCU ), invites admission Application BA LLB ( Honours ) and BBA LLB ( Honours ) programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Christ Law College Eligibility 2019
Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards ) in any stream with minimum score of 45% ( Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences ) from any recognised Board in India. Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March – May, 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations :
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels.
*The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on July 01, 2019.
Christ Law College Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The duration of the Christ Law College Entrance Test will be for 120 minutes.
- 120 Minutes – 120 Questions – 120 Marks
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries – 0 . 25
|English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Christ Law College 2019 Application Form
Applications are available in the online format on our website www.christuniversity.in from 8th December , 2018, onwards.
Application Mode : All applicants using online or offline mode must visit the page : https://appstat.christuniversity.in. Register by entering your NAME ( as printed on Class 10 Marks Card ) EMAIL-ID and set password. ( The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages ).
Online mode: To fill and submit application using online mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link : https://appstat.christuniversity.in/. In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme.
Direct mode: Application forms will be available at Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.To fill and submit application using offline mode, log on to our website www.christuniversity.in and click on “Admissions”, proceed to click on the Application Status followed by appstat link : https://appstat.christuniversity.in/ In the confirmation page click, on ‘Applications’ and click on the preferred programme. Choose offline application and enter the Application No., which is printed on the top left corner of this page, and the Receipt No. printed on the receipt.
Guidelines to applicants :
- To fill the application you must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 ( whichever is available ) ( Mandatory ).
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph ( 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background ) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data / details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
- Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility ( for online applicants only ).
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
- After the payment is successful you will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
- Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelope only. Candidates must mark the [ PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR ] Admissions 2018 – [ APPLICATION NO ] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
- Copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate ( Mandatory ).
- Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip ( Mandatory ).
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11 / 12 ( Mandatory ).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution ( Class 12 ) ( If available while applying ).
- Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Institution ( Class 12 ) for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board ( If available while applying ).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories ( NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS ) have to submit :
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details ( Mandatory ).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card whichever is applicable ( Mandatory ).
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
Christ College of Law Selection Process 2019
BA., LLB / BBA.,LLB Honours Entrance Test and Selection Process in different centres in India will be updated on or before 12th April, 2019
The Guidelines are as follows :
- On processing the application, an E-admit card will be uploaded for the Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference on the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centres. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates can access the E-Admit card from the Christ University website at the link “Current Status of Online application” by typing his/her application number and date of birth.
- You will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, and the mandatory original documents ( Class X and XI / XII ) and a set of photocopy.
- Candidates must report for the selection process at the allotted date and atleast 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated in the E – Admit Card
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted date and time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process and the application fee is Non Refundable, in any case
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions
- Request for change in Selection Process dates / timings and change in Centre will not be entertained.
- Cellular phone, Satellite phone, pager. etc., are not allowed into the Selection Process Venue, in any case.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the Selection Process of Christ University at any Centre.
- The responsibility of satisfying the eligibility criteria for Admission rests with the student / candidate. Issue of the E-Admit Card for the selection process does not imply that the eligibility criteria are satisfied.
|Process||Particulars||Date||Venue / Centre|
|ET||Christ University Entrance Test||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata|
|Skill Assessment ( SA )||Skill Assessment The skill assessment will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|Micro Presentation ( MP )||Micro Presentation for 90 sec / student during this selection process||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|PI||Personal interview||As per the ET_SA_MP_PI Admit Card||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
|Academic Performance||Assessment of past performance in Class 10, Class 11 / 12, during the Personal Interview||--||Christ University
Bengaluru, *NCR & Kolkata
- The selection process E – Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
- Candidates must report for the above selection process at least 30 minutes prior to the allotted time as stipulated in the selection process admit card.
- Those candidates not reaching the venue at the allotted time will not be permitted to take part in the selection process.
- The candidates are requested to start early to avoid traffic congestions.
- Request for change in selection process dates, time and centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to access their selection process admit card from the link “Application Status” from the University website and print the same.
- Please note that the preferred date for selection process will be allotted, subject to availability of slots.
- Candidates failing to appear for the selection process at the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
- * NCR = National Capital Region
To know more about Christ Law 2018 Application Form Click Here
Christ 2019 Law Results
Christ 2019 Law Result Date :
Christ 2019 Law Result Date : Christ University 2019 Law Entrance Test Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2019
Please keep watching this page, to check your Christ University Law Entrance Results 2019…
To know more about Christ Law 2019 Results Click Here
To know more about Christ Law 2019 Question Papers Click Here
Christ College of Law Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Particulars / Events||Date||Time|
|1||Christ College of Application available online||8th December, 2017||4:00 PM|
|2||Last day of submitting the application online||19th April, 2018||4:00 PM|
|3||Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents||21st April, 2018||04:00 PM|
|4||The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview will be generated||23rd April, 2018||10:00 PM|
|5||Entrance Test ( ET ) for Christ College Law [ Bengaluru, NCR* and Kolkata ]||29th April, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|6||Micro Presentation ( MP ), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview ( PI ) [ Bengaluru, NCR* and Kolkata ]||29th April, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|7||Entrance Test ( ET ) [ Bengaluru and NCR* ]||1st May, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|8||Micro Presentation ( MP ), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview ( PI ) [ Bengaluru and NCR* ]||1st May, 2018 to 3rd May, 2018||As per your E- Admit card|
|9||Publishing of Final selection list||5th May, 2018||10:00 PM|
Christ University, Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560 029,
Telephone No. : +91-080-4012 9281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285,
Fax No. : +91 8040129000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.christuniversity.in.