Christ College of Law Entrance Exam 2017
The School of Law, Christ University ( SLCU ), invites admission Application BA LLB ( Honours ) and BBA LLB ( Honours ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Christ Law College Eligibility 2017
Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level ( Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards ) in any stream with minimum score of 45% ( Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences ) from any recognised Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March – May 2017 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July, 2017.
Christ Law College Entrance Test Pattern 2017
- The duration of the Christ Law College Entrance Test will be for 120 minutes.
- 120 Minutes – 120 Questions – 120 Marks
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and each Wrong Answer carries – 0 . 25
|English Language Comprehension Skills Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|