CLAT 2018, CLAT Exam Date 2018, CLAT Exam 2018, CLAT Exam Details, CLAT Admission, CLAT Notification 2018, CLAT Entrance Exam 2018, CLAT Entrance Exam Date, CLAT Entrance Exam Details, CLAT Eligibility, CLAT UG Eligibility, CLAT LLM Eligibility, CLAT Entrance Exam Eligibility, CLAT Age Limit 2018, CLAT Exam Age Limit, CLAT Entrance Test Notification, CLAT Entrance Exam Pattern, CLAT Entrance Exam Qualification, CLAT Entrance Exam Registration, CLAT Application Form 2018, CLAT Application Form, CLAT Admit Card, CLAT Exam Centres 2018, CLAT Entrance Exam Centres, CLAT LLM Syllabus, CLAT LLM Question Paper, CLAT PG 2018, CLAT Registration 2018, CLAT Entrance Exam Registration, CLAT Entrance Exam Admit Card, CLAT Syllabus 2018, CLAT UG Syllabus, CLAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018, CLAT Results, CLAT Official Website, CLAT Important Dates 2018, CLAT Counselling, CLAT Online Counselling, CLAT Contact Details
CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam
Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate ( UG ) / Post-Graduate ( PG ) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
Common Law Admission Test 2018
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ), is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities ( NLUs ) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. The 18 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
CLAT 2018 Organising University : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law ( RMLNLU ) Punjab .
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore ( NLSIU )
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad ( NALSAR )
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal ( NLIU )
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata ( WBNUJS )
- National Law University, Jodhpur ( NLUJ )
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur ( HNLU )
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar ( GNLU )
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow ( RMLNLU )
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala ( RGNUL )
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna ( CNLU )
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi ( NUALS )
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack ( NLUO )
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi ( NUSRL )
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati ( NLUJAA )
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam ( DSNLU )
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli ( TNNLS )
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai ( MNLU )
- Maharashtra National Law University ,Nagpur ( MNLU )
CLAT 2018 Program Offered
CLAT 2018 UG Programs :
The seventeen NLUs offer five-year integrated Under-Graduate law courses leading to the award of a degree in Law as per their respective nomenclature.
- B.Com.LL.B ( Hons. )
Note : B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by most of the universities, B.Sc. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Course is offered by WBNUJS ( Kolkata ), NLU ( Jodhpur ) and GNLU ( Gandhinagar ). B.B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by NLU ( Jodhpur ), GNLU ( Gandhinagar ), CNLU ( Patna ) and NLUO ( Cuttack ); whereas B.S.W. LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.Com. LL.B. ( Hons. ) degree courses are offered by GNLU ( Gandhinagar ) alone.
CLAT 2018 PG Programs :
- LLM ( 2 Years )
Note : The information of the LL.M. degree course offered at the various NLUs with the duration and the specializations have been provided in detail under the sections of each University. The candidates are also advised to check the websites of respective Universities from time to time to keep themselves updated about the changes in the course structure and other details.
CLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for UG Program
- Candidates shall be below Twenty ( 20 ) Years of age as on July, 2018 in case of all Unreserved / NRIs / NRI Sponsored categories candidates. Candidates shall be below Twenty Two ( 22 ) years of age as on July, 2018 in case of SC / ST/ OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) category candidates.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination ( i.e., 10+2 ), the candidates must have secured:
Forty five percent ( 45% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and other categories, and Forty Percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April, 2018 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2018 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination ( i.e., 10+2 ) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under :
- Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2018 exam.
- Higher age.
- Computerised draw of lots.
Eligibility for PG Program
- The candidates must have Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination ( i.e. LL.B. / Five-Year Integrated LL.B. ( Hons. ) / any other equivalent exam ) as under:
- Fifty five percent ( 55% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and other categories, and
- Fifty percent ( 50% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST category,
- The candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission.
- In case of candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, he / she may submit his / her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
- Higher age;
- Computerized draw of lots.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2018
To know more about CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
CLAT UG Exam Pattern
- Maximum Marks : 200
- Duration of CLAT – 2018 Examination : 2:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions : 200 questions of one mark each
|1||English including Comprehension||40 Marks|
|2||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|3||Elementary Mathematics ( Numerical Ability )||20 Marks|
|4||Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|5||Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
Note : 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CLAT PG Exam Pattern
- Maximum Marks : 150
- Duration of CLAT 2018 : 2:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions : 150 questions of one mark each
|1||Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|3||Other Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50 Marks|
Note : 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
To know more about CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern Click Here
CLAT 2018 Application Form
How to Apply for CLAT
Candidates can apply for CLAT 2018 Online only.
The online application form has to be accessed from the CLAT 2018 website www.clat.ac.in.
The candidates are first required to register themselves at the CLAT 2018 online application webpage by using personal e-mail ID and mobile number. To register an application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Email-id and Mobile number. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent. Use this Provisional Registration Number and Password to log in to fill the Online Application.
The Name of the candidate and the parents should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify their candidature.
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application :
The scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded by the candidates, adhering to the guidelines provided in the online application webpage, are :
- Front facing passport size recent photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- The scanned copy of the certificate in PDF format issued by the competent authority to support the claim of Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ).
The original certificates / documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form. The candidate can fill up the required details in the application form and save the same before finally submitting it.
No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Office.
The candidate is advised to submit his / her application form only after he / she is absolutely sure of the information he/she provides in the form.
No alteration / editing in the online application form can be done after successful submission / final submission of the form. The information once furnished by the candidate with regard to the category to which the candidate belongs, the preference for the NLUs and the Centre of the Entrance Test submitted by the candidates through online application mode shall be final and no change whatsoever, shall be allowed thereafter under any circumstances.
The candidates are required to read the instructions carefully and furnish correct and authentic information. In case the information furnished at any stage of the application, examination and admission process is found to be false or incorrect or if there is any discrepancy or mismatch between the information furnished by the candidate at the relevant section and the certificates / documents produced at the time of admission, the provisional admission offered to the candidate shall stand cancelled with immediate effect without assigning any further reason and the candidate shall stand disqualified from being considered for further admission to the NLU s by the CLAT Office.
The SAP candidates must upload the scanned copy ( in .PDF format ) of the Disability Certificate showing the percentage of disability issued by the competent authority in the ‘Document Upload’ section of the online application form.
The SAP Candidates requiring SCRIBE, must specify in the relevant column of the online application form whether the candidate would arrange a SCRIBE on his / her own or the same is to be provided by the CLAT Office.
The candidate shall fill his / her preference order for all nineteen NLUs at the time of online application itself. No change shall be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
CLAT Application Fees
The details of the application fee are given below. The application fee is non-refundable.
|General / OBC / SAP and other category||4000/-|
|SC / ST category||3500/-|
The cost of previous years’ question papers is 500/- ( not included in the CLAT-2018 application fee of 4000/- or 3500/- as the case may be.)
The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online.
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
Application fee can be paid online or by bank challan generated online.
For payment of application fee, candidates are required to login to the CLAT 2018 Online Application Webpage. Application fee shall be paid online through net-banking / debit card / credit card / pay wallet / RuPay etc. or through offline mode by way of online- generated bank challan.
Offline payments can be made after registering the application online and generating challans online. The print out of the challans generated have to be taken to the relevant bank for payment over the counter. Offline payments are to be made in CASH only.
The candidates will have to bear additional bank transaction charges, if any, in case they opt for remitting the fee through net-banking payment gateways or any of the other modes of payment, including challan payments.
The detailed procedure for payment of fee is also available at the CLAT 2018 online application webpage.
The application form, complete in all respects and after payment of fees must be finally submitted on or before 31st March, 2018 ( 11:59 PM ). Incomplete application forms shall not be considered. The candidates shall fill and submit the application form well in time to avoid last minute hassles. The CLAT Office or the organizing University shall in no case be responsible for any incomplete information or misinformation or inconvenience faced by the candidate in this regard.
CLAT 2018 Online Admit Card
The Admit Card / Hall ticket canbe downloaded by the candidate by logging into his / her LOGIN account from 20th April, 2018 . The candidates shall take a print-out of the Admit Card / Hall Ticket and carry the same to the Examination Hall. The candidates shall read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and carry all the requisite documents to the Examination Hall.
To know more about CLAT 2018 Application Form Click Here
CLAT 2018 Online Application Format
Please click here to view information about CLAT Application Form
Registration for CAPS 2018
A candidate who wishes to apply for CLAT 2018 examination is required to register on the CAPS website, by providing his / her name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password. Please note that Name of the Candidate, Date of birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Email Address and Mobile Number ( 10 digits ) cannot be changed at the later stage; hence they must be carefully verified and confirmed before submission. For registration, the candidate is required to follow the following steps
- The candidates is required to click on “Register yourself” and fill his name as it appears in the ID Proof. The ID proof is required to be produced at the Entrance of the Examination Venue. The Candidate is required to fill parents’ name and date of birth carefully.
- The candidate is required to fill an E-mail address which he / she uses and checks frequently, as all communications to the candidate from CLAT 2018 will be sent to this E-mail address. The candidate must not use somebody else’s E-mail address and only one candidate can be registered with one E-mail address.
- The candidate should provide his / her personal mobile number because most of the communications may also be sent via SMS.
- Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing CAPS User ID and Password will be sent to the E-mail address and Mobile number provided by the candidate.
Filling in the CLAT 2018 Application Form
After when User Id and Password is received, Candidate can apply online by logging into his LOGIN account. A Candidate can LOGIN by clicking on “Registered User ID”, and login with User ID and Password sent to him on his registered email ID. Candidate is required to keep the following information ready :
- Personal information ( name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc. )
- Address for Communication ( including PIN code )
- Choice of CLAT Examination Cities
- Good quality front facing photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses ( 30mm x 45 mm ) ( size not more than 100 KB, jpg / jpeg format ) and Signature of the candidate ( maximum 100KB in jpg / jpeg format )
- Scanned copy of PDF / JPEG files of supporting documents of Category / SAP Certificate / Domicile Certificate in PDF format only ( if applicable ), Scribe Declaration form in case of SAP Candidates ; For details, please refer to ‘supporting documents’ )
Candidates are required to convert grade / CGPA ( if any ) into percentage and ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria for appearing in CLAT – 2018.
Candidates are also required to fill their preferences for all National Law Universities at the time of filling online application form.
After filling in the required information, the candidate has to upload the image files ( in JPEG format ) of photograph and signature. Scanned copies of SC / ST and / or SAP certificates / state domicile ( in PDF format ), Scribe Declaration form in case of SAP candidates are also to be uploaded, if applicable.
The CAPS website allows for saving a partially filled application form, logout and resume filling in by logging in again. Do not SUBMIT the application until it is filled completely. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
The candidate can now proceed to make the application fee payment. The details of the application fee are given below in “Payment of the Application Fee” section.
The candidate should check for the correctness of the entered information and uploaded documents. If not satisfied, he / she can correct the entries and upload the files again. After ensuring that there is no error in the application form and all the relevant and valid documents are uploaded, the candidate must carefully read the declaration and accept the declaration before submitting the application. Once the candidate submits his / her application, then no further changes can be made to the application. After the application form is submitted, the candidate can view the submitted details.
Any application which is incomplete in any respect and does not have the required valid documents will be summarily rejected. The candidates must take care to fill in the details in the application form correctly and must upload the correct and valid documents, including signatures and photographs.
The candidates are advised to visit the ‘FAQ’ section on the CLAT website. For any additional queries candidates can email or call CLAT helpdesk.
Payment of the Application Fee for CLAT 2018
The application fee can be paid either Online or through Challan, Additional bank charges may apply for the above transactions. The application fee is non refundable.
Online Payment Mode
- The candidate will be able to make the payment using his / her net-banking account / debit / credit cards or other payment options available on the payment gateway of the CLAT 2018 online application form. The charges may vary depending on the payment option.
- From the CLAT Online Application Interface, you will be redirected to a bank you choose.
- You will have to login with your bank’s Net banking ( or Internet Banking ) user ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, and you have to confirm that the payment is for CLAT 2018.
- Once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the CLAT Online Application Interface.
Downloading the CLAT 2018 Application Form
After CAPS acknowledges the successful payment of the application fee through Online, the candidate will be able to download the complete filled in application form with fee payment details in PDF format. This file can be printed for the candidate’s personal records and for further communications. Print out of the form is not required to be sent to CLAT Office.
On the submission of application form, message will appear that the candidate has successfully submitted the application for CLAT 2018
- The candidates must pay attention to upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of their CLAT application, without any refund of the application fees. The CLAT admit card and score card will be generated with the photograph that was submitted along with the application form.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio.
- Ask the photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm print ( Width x Height ).
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 x 640 ( 100 KB ) ( Ask the studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher ).
- File size should be less than or equal to 100 KB
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 x 320.
- Photograph must be taken with white or very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken on or after 30th September 2016.
- In the photograph, the height of the face ( between chin and the top of the forehead ) should occupy about 50% of the height of the photograph.
- If the candidate normally wears spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his / her photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- The candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 7 cm × 2 cm ( Width x Height ) on an A4 white paper. The candidate should put his / her signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
- Maintain 420 pixels in width and 120 pixels in height and of maximum 100 KB size.
- Only JPG / JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 560 × 160.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 280 × 80.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone or digital cameras are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.
- For SAP candidates with any category of disability ( viz., blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, and / or cerebral palsy ), benefit will be given to only those who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment with respect to a body part / system / extremity / whole body, etc. In order to avail concession under the SAP category, the candidates should upload a recently obtained valid SAP certificate.
- A SAP candidate, if needed, can take the assistance of a Scribe during the CLAT 2018 examination. Scribe is a person who can assist the SAP candidate by ONLY reading the instructions and the test paper displayed on the computer screen verbatim, and also in mouse-clicks, if the candidate is not able to do so. If the scribe is needed, then a SAP candidate should confirm the requirement of a scribe while filling up the application. SAP candidates are required to fill in a declaration form from the Scribe.
- Candidates are advised to check that they fulfil eligibility conditions, requisite marks, requisite grades,etc as stipulated in CLAT rules. CLAT office and organising University shall not be responsible for any inconvenience or loss caused.
- Appearing in CLAT 2018 does not confer on any candidate right to admission. Admission is subject to verification of documents, minimum qualifications and other eligibility conditions prescribed in CLAT rules.
To know more about CLAT 2018 Online Application Format Click Here
CLAT 2018 Exam Centers
|S.No.||State||City||No of Centers in the state|
To know more about CLAT 2018 Exam Centers Click Here
CLAT 2018 Syllabus
English including Comprehension
The English section will test the candidates’ proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
The General knowledge will be tested on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
This section will test candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class / standard.
This section will test candidate’s interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions ( described in the paper ), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
CLAT 2018 Results
CLAT Entrance Exam Date
CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam will be Conducted on 13th May, 2018.
CLAT Result Date
CLAT 2018 Results will be declared on 31st May, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your CLAT Results 2018…
To know more about CLAT Results Click Here
CLAT 2018 Counselling Schedule
CLAT 2018 online counseling process shall start from 7th June, 2018. In the first phase candidates shall be required to indicate their preferences for NLU(s) where they want to take admission. All the candidates who have appeared in CLAT 2018 examination are advised to read carefully ‘Counseling and admissions – Instructions for candidates’ available on the CLAT website before proceeding for online counseling process.
- The Convener, CLAT 2018 is authorized to extend the any of the last date, if required.
- If any of the proposed date falls on a public holiday / non – banking day or in case of emergencies, the next working day will be reckoned as the due date.
To know more about CLAT 2018 Counselling Click Here
CLAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of Issue of Admission Notification||20th December, 2017
( Wednesday )
|2||Starting date for submission of online application form |
along with order of preferences for NLUs
|1st January, 2018
( Monday )
|3||Last date for submission of filled-in online application |
form along with order of preferences for NLUs
|31st March, 2018
( Saturday )
|4||Download of Admit Cards / Hall Tickets begins||20th April, 2018
( Friday )
|5||Date of CLAT 2018 online examination||13th May, 2018 ( Sunday )
from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|a||Date of uploading the Answer Key||15th May, 2018
( Tuesday )
|b||Representation, if any, relating to exam, questionsor key||16th May – 18th May, 2018
( Wednesday – Friday )
|c||Date for uploading the amended answer key ( if required )||26th May, 2018
( Saturday )
|6||Declaration of results, i.e., issue of Merit List ( Category-wise )||31st May, 2018
( Thursday )
|7||Publication of first indicative seat allocation list based on |
|7th June, 2018
( Thursday )
|8||Dates for payment of counselling fee of 50,000/- |
Dates for locking of allotted seats or exercising option
forshifting against indicative seat allocation list.
Note : The candidates failing to deposit the required fees
by the specified date will forfeit their right to be considered
for admission in CLAT 2018 and their names will be dropped
from the CLAT 2018 Merit List.
|8th June – 12th June, 2018
( Friday – Tuesday )
|9||Publication of the second allotment list after|
payment of counselling fee
|16th June, 2018
( Saturday )
|10||Dates for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- for |
candidates whose names have been added in second provisional
allotment list against dropped out candidates. Dates for locking
of allotted seats or exercising option for shifting against
indicative seat allocation list.
Note : The candidates failing to deposit the required fees by the
specified date will forfeit their right to be considered for
admission in CLAT 2018 and their names will be dropped
from the CLAT 2018 Merit List.
|17th June – 19th June, 2018
( Sunday – Tuesday )
|11||Last date of withdrawal from the Admission Process|
|a||There shall be no refund of counselling fee|
after the last date of withdrawal from
admission process i.e., 19th June, 2018
|19th June, 2018
( Tuesday )
|b||The counselling fee of those candidates who
withdraw up to 19th June, 2018, will be
refunded after deducting Rs. 10,000/-
|12||Publication of the third allotment list||24th June ,2018
( Sunday )
|13||Payment of full fees by the candidates whose name |
appear for the first time in the third allotment list to
the allotted Universities
|28th – 30th June, 2018
( Thursday - Saturday )
|14||Candidates to complete the admission formalities at
the allotted NLU’s for admission against allotment
|15||Date for receiving status of admissions from the |
participating NLU (s) in the CLAT Office
|4th July, 2018
( Wednesday )
|16||Date of closure of admission process by the CLAT |
|6th July, 2018
( Friday )
To know more about CLAT 2018 Question Papers Click Here
Chanakya National Law University
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,
Patna-800001, Bihar, India.
Helpline : +91-612-2361114, +91-612-2361115
Website : www.clat.ac.in