CLAT Application Form 2016
|CLAT 2016 Question Bank CD -|
CLAT 2016 Application Form
How to Apply for CLAT 2016
Candidates can apply for CLAT 2016 ONLINE only. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
CAPS ( CLAT online Application Processing System )
The candidates can do most of their interactions with CLAT through the CAPS interface provided at CLAT 2016 website. Through CAPS, a candidate can register and apply for CLAT 2016, check the status of the application, download of admit card, know the result and download the result and score card.
An online interface is provided for applicant’s interaction with the CLAT office. With this interface an applicant can
- Do Registration using “New User Register here”
- Fill the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents like essential qualification certificate, category certificate etc.
- Pay the application fee either by ONLINE / OFFLINE mode.
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status,
- Download Admit Card.
- Download previous year question papers
- View your Marks and CLAT Ranks.
The login to this interface is through your CAPS Registration ID and a CAPS password. The Candidates are advised to keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
Information / Document Requirements before filling online Application Form Before registering and logging in to CAPS, a candidate is advised to keep the following information / documents ready :
- Personal information ( name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc. )
- Address for Communication ( including PIN code )
- Essential Qualification details ( Percentage of marks / CGPA, University / college information )
- Programme in which the candidate wishes to appear ( UG Course or PG Course )
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses ( 30mm x 45 mm ) [ JPG Format, size not more than 100 kb ].
- Signature of candidate [ JPG Format, size not more than 100 kb ]
- Scanned copy of SC / ST / SAP Certificates in pdf format only ( if applicable )
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only ( if applicable )
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number etc.
CLAT Application Fees :
- For Unreserved / SAP / OBC / any other category : 4000/-
- For SC / ST category : 3500/-
- *The application fee can be paid either Online or through Challan, Additional bank charges may apply for the above transactions.
- The application fee is non refundable.
Admit Card / Hall ticket will have to be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his /her LOGIN account after 15th April 2016. The candidates will be required to take a print out of Admit Card / Hall Ticket and carry the same to Examination Hall.
CLAT 2016 Important Dates :
|Sr. No.||Description of Specific Activities||Date and Day|
|1||Date of Issue of First Admission Notification ||14th December, 2015 ( Monday )|
|2||Starting date for submission of online application form alongwith order of preferences for NLUs||1st January, 2016 ( Friday )
|3||Last Date for submission of filled-in CLAT online Application Forms alongwith order of preferences for NLUs||31st March, 2016 ( Thursday )|
|4||Download of Admit Cards / Hall Tickets||15th April, 2016 ( Friday )|
|5||Date of CLAT Online examination 2016||8th May, 2016 ( Sunday ) 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|a. Date of uploading the Answer Key|
b. Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions or key
c. Date for uploading the amended answer key ( if required )
|a. 12th May, 2016
b. 13th – 15th May, 2016
c. 20th May, 2016
|6||Declaration of results, i.e., issue of Merit List ( Category-wise )||23rd May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|7||Publication of first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference||1st June, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
|8||Dates for payment of counseling fee of 50,000/- |
Note : The candidates failing to deposit the required fees by the specified date will forfeit their right to be
considered for admission in CLAT – 2016 and their names will be dropped from the CLAT – 2016 Merit List.
Dates for locking of allotted seats or exercising option for shifting against indicative seat allocation list.
|6th - 10th June, 2016 ( Monday- Friday )|
|9||Publication of second allotment list after payment of counselling fee||13th June, 2016 ( Monday )|
|10||Dates for payment of counseling fee:|
The candidates whose names have been added in second provisional allotment list against dropped out candidates.
|14th - 17th June, 2016 ( Tuesday - Friday )|
|11||Dates for locking of allotted seats after exercising option for shifting or withdrawing from the |
admission process against second allotment list
|14th - 17th June, 2016 ( Tuesday - Friday )
|12||Last Date of withdrawal from the Admission Process|
a. There shall be no refund of counseling fee after the last date of withdrawal from admission process i.e., 17th June, 2016.
b. The counseling fee of those candidates who withdraw upto 17th June, 2016, will be refunded after deducting 10,000/-
|17th June, 2016 ( Friday )|
|13||Publication of third allotment list and payment of counseling fee by the candidates, whose names appear in third allotment list||20th – 22nd June, 2016 ( Monday - Wednesday )|
|14||Candidates to complete the admission formalities at the allotted NLU’s for admission against allotment list. |
Admission to be completed by the participating NLU (s) against the allotted list.
|23rd - 25th June, 2016 ( Thursday - Saturday )|
|15||Dates for receiving status of vacancies from the participating NLU(s) in the CLAT office||up to 26th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|16||Publication of fourth and final allotment list with shifted and wait listed candidates||29th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
|17||Dates for admission against fourth allotment list to be completed by the participating NLU(s)||4th - 6th July, 2016 ( Monday -Wednesday )|
|18||Date of closure of admission process by CLAT - 2016 office||6th July, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
CLAT 2016 Navigation : CLAT 2016 Online Application Format, CLAT 2016 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2016 Exam Centers , CLAT 2016 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2016 Results, CLAT 2015 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2015 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2015 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2016 Application Form, CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2016, CLAT 2016 Online Application Form, CLAT 2016 Application Form Availability, CLAT Application Form 2016, How to Apply for CLAT 2016, CLAT 2016 Application Form Last Date, CLAT 2016 Application Form Download, CLAT 2016 Online Registration Form, CLAT 2016 UG Application Form, CLAT 2016 Important Dates, CLAT 2016 LLM Application Form, CLAT 2016 Apply Online, CLAT 2016 Application Form Issue, CLAT 2016 Online Admit Card, CLAT 2016 Admit Card Date, CLAT 2016 Application Form Status, CLAT 2016 Application Form Submission, CLAT 2016 Exam Application Form, Common Law Admission Test 2016 Application Form, CLAT 2016 Application Form Procedure, Where to Send CLAT 2016 Form, CLAT 2016 Application Form Details, CLAT 2016 Form Availability, CLAT 2016 Admit Card Issue, CLAT 2016 Question Booklets, CLAT 2016 Question Paper,
CLAT Application Form 2016 – CLAT Application Form Availability 2016 – CLAT Application Form Submission 2016.
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for clat application form 2016 by vennila