Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2016
|CLAT 2016 Question Bank CD -|
CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam
Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2016,
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,
Sidhuwal – Bhadson Road,
Telephone No. : 0175-2391600, 601, 602, 603, 604,
Fax No. : 0175-2391690,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rgnul.ac.in.
Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘meritcum-preference’ to each University for admission to their UG / PG programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
CLAT 2016 Exam Date
|Common Law Admission Test Date 2016 : 8th May, 2016 ( 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM )|
Common Law Admission Test 2016
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is an All India Entrance Test conducted on rotation by 17 National Law Universities ( NLUs ) for admissions to their Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate degree programmes. The 17 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are :
CLAT 2016 Organising University : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law ( RMLNLU ) Punjab .
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore ( NLSIU )
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad ( NALSAR )
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal ( NLIU )
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata ( WBNUJS )
- National Law University, Jodhpur ( NLUJ )
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur ( HNLU )
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar ( GNLU )
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow ( RMLNLU )
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala ( RGNUL )
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna ( CNLU )
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi ( NUALS )
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack ( NLUO )
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi ( NUSRL )
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati ( NLUJAA )
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam ( DSNLU )
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli ( TNNLS )
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai ( MNLU )
CLAT 2016 Program Offered
CLAT 2016 UG Programs :
The seventeen NLUs offer five-year integrated Under-Graduate law courses leading to the award of a degree in Law as per their respective nomenclature.
- B.Com.LL.B ( Hons. )
Note : B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by most of the universities, B.Sc. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Course is offered by WBNUJS ( Kolkata ), NLU ( Jodhpur ) and GNLU ( Gandhinagar ). B.B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by NLU ( Jodhpur ), GNLU ( Gandhinagar ), CNLU ( Patna ) and NLUO ( Cuttack ); whereas B.S.W. LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.Com. LL.B. ( Hons. ) degree courses are offered by GNLU ( Gandhinagar ) alone.
CLAT 2016 PG Programs :
- LLM ( 2 Years )
Note : The information of the LL.M. degree course offered at the various NLUs with the duration and the specializations have been provided in detail under the sections of each University. The candidates are also advised to check the websites of respective Universities from time to time to keep themselves updated about the changes in the course structure and other details.
CLAT 2016 Eligibility for UG / PG Program
|S.No||Name of the University||Educational Qualification for Admission to U.G. / P.G. Programme||Age|
|1||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National University, Lucknow||For U.G. Programme :|
1. Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of
(a) Forty-five percent ( 45% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / ( Specially abled persons ) Categories and
(b) Forty percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST Category
2. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2016 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT-2016 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
For P.G. Programme :
1. LL.B. or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Unreserved / OBC / ( Specially abled persons ) categories and 50% marks in case of SC / ST category
2. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2016 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT-2016 examination. However they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination in the respective National Law Universities at the time of admission failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
|For U.G. & PG Programmes :
No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2016.
|2||National Law School of India University, Bangalore|
|3||NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad|
|4||The National Law Institute University, Bhopal|
|5||The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata|
|6||National Law University, Jodhpur|
|7||Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur|
|8||Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar|
|9||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala|
|10||Chanakya National Law University, Patna|
|11||The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|12||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack|
|13||National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi|
|14||National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati|
|15||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam|
|16||The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli|
|17||Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai|
CLAT 2016 Navigation : CLAT 2016 Online Application Format, CLAT 2016 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2016 Exam Centers , CLAT 2016 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2016 Results, CLAT 2015 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2015 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2015 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2016 Application Form, CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2016, CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam, CLAT 2016 Exam Date, Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2016, CLAT 2016 Eligibility, CLAT 2016 Notification, CLAT Entrance Exam 2016 Date, CLAT 2016 UG Program Eligibility, Eligibility for CLAT Exam 2016, CLAT 2016 LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT 2016 LLM Exam Date, Exam Date for CLAT 2016, CLAT 2016 Course Offered, CLAT 2016 Admission Programs, CLAT 2016 All India Entrance Test, CLAT 2016 Exam Schedule, CLAT 2016 Admission Process, CLAT 2016 GNLU Gandhinagar, CLAT 2016 UG Programs, CLAT 2016 Exam Details, CLAT 2016 PG Eligibility, CLAT 2016 Age Limit, CLAT 2016 Exam Date of LLB, CLAT 2016 Exam Duration, CLAT 2016 PG Programs, Common Law Admission Test Date 2016, CLAT 2016 Participating NLUs, CLAT 2016 Information Brochure, Common Law Admission Test Eligibility 2016, CLAT 2016 UG Admission Procedure, Common Law Admission Test Details 2016, CLAT Updates,
CLAT Entrance Exam 2016 – CLAT Exam Date 2016 – CLAT 2016 Exam Eligibility – CLAT 2016 Admission Notification – Common Law Admission Test 2016.
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for common law admission test – clat 2016 by vennila