Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2013
|CLAT 2013 Online Practice Test Available Now|
CLAT 2013 Entrance Exam
Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2013
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Uparwara Post, Abhanpur,
New Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh,
Phone No. : ( 0771 ) 3057603, 604,
Fax No. : 0771 – 3057666, 600,
Email : email@example.com,
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is an All India Entrance Test for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs ( LLB & LLM ) for the academic year 2013.
CLAT 2013 Exam Date
|Common Law Admission Test Date 2013 : 12th May, 2013 ( Sunday ); 3.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Common Law Admission Test 2013
CLAT 2013 Organising University : Hidayatullah National Law University ( HNLU ), Raipur
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is an all India entrance test conducted by 14 National Law Universities / Institutes for admissions to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Programs. The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are :
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore ( NLSIU )
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad ( NALSAR )
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal ( NLIU )
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata ( WBNUJS )
- National Law University, Jodhpur ( NLUJ )
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur ( HNLU )
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar ( GNLU )
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow ( RMLNLU )
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala ( RGNUL )
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna ( CNLU )
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi ( NUALS )
- National Law University, Orissa ( NLUO )
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi ( NUSRL )
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam ( NLUJA )
CLAT 2013 Program Offered
CLAT 2013 UG Programs :
- B.Com.LL.B ( Hons. )
Note : B.Sc.LL.B Course is offered by WBNUJS ( Kolkata ), NLU ( Jodhpur ) and GNLU. B.B.A.LL.B is offered by GNLU, NLU ( Jodhpur ) and NLU ( Odisha ). Whereas B.S.W.LL.B and B.Com.LL.B ( Hons ) Courses offered by GNLU alone.
CLAT 2013 PG Programs :
- LL.M. ( 2 Years ).
Note : Of the fourteen National Law Universities, all expect CNLU and NUSRL offer a Two – Year LL.M. Degree Course with a number of specializations. NLU ( Odisha ) , is the only university which offers a co-joint LL.M. – Ph.D. Program.
CLAT 2013 UG Program Eligibility
- To be eligible to appear in CLAT 2013, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School / Intermediate ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent certificate from a recognised Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC and ST candidates ) and should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2013 ( 22 years in case of SC and ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the CLAT 2013 Test.
- However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims. Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.
CLAT 2013 PG Program Eligibility
- To be eligible for appearing in CLAT 2013, a candidate should have obtained a LL. B / B. L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% in case of SC and ST candidates ).
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary / compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with fifty – five / fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
- The candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the CLAT 2013 Test. Subject to State reservation at the University concerned.
- The candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester / final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission. Such candidates will be provided provisional admission only and they will have to submit their final results of qualifying examination within the timeframe prescribed by the respective Universities / Institutes.
CLAT 2013 Navigation : CLAT 2013 Online Application Format, CLAT 2013 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2013 Exam Centers , CLAT 2013 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2013 Results, CLAT 2013 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2013 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2013 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2013 Application Form, CLAT 2013 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2013, CLAT 2013 Entrance Exam, CLAT 2013 Exam Date, Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2013, CLAT 2013 Eligibility, CLAT 2013 Notification, CLAT 2013 UG Program Eligibility, Eligibility for CLAT Exam 2013, CLAT 2013 LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT 2013 LLM Exam Date, Exam Date for CLAT 2013, CLAT 2013 Course Offered, CLAT 2013 Admission Programs, CLAT 2013 All India Entrance Test, CLAT 2013 Exam Schedule, CLAT 2013 HNLU Raipur, CLAT 2013 UG Programs, CLAT 2013 Exam Details, CLAT 2013 PG Eligibility, CLAT 2013 Age Limit, CLAT 2013 Exam Date of LLB, CLAT 2013 Exam Duration, CLAT 2013 PG Programs, Common Law Admission Test Date 2013, CLAT 2013 Participating NLUs, CLAT 2013 Information Brochure, Common Law Admission Test Eligibility 2013, Common Law Admission Test Details 2013, CLAT Updates,
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for common law admission test – clat 2013 by priya