Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2017
|CLAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Application Format|
|Exam Centers||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam
Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate ( UG ) / Post-Graduate ( PG ) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
Common Law Admission Test 2017
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ), is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities ( NLUs ) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. The 18 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
CLAT 2017 Organising University : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law ( RMLNLU ) Punjab .
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore ( NLSIU )
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad ( NALSAR )
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal ( NLIU )
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata ( WBNUJS )
- National Law University, Jodhpur ( NLUJ )
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur ( HNLU )
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar ( GNLU )
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow ( RMLNLU )
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala ( RGNUL )
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna ( CNLU )
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi ( NUALS )
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack ( NLUO )
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi ( NUSRL )
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati ( NLUJAA )
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam ( DSNLU )
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli ( TNNLS )
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai ( MNLU )
- Maharashtra National Law University ,Nagpur (MNLU)
CLAT 2017 Program Offered
CLAT 2017 UG Programs :
The seventeen NLUs offer five-year integrated Under-Graduate law courses leading to the award of a degree in Law as per their respective nomenclature.
- B.Com.LL.B ( Hons. )
Note : B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by most of the universities, B.Sc. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Course is offered by WBNUJS ( Kolkata ), NLU ( Jodhpur ) and GNLU ( Gandhinagar ). B.B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) is offered by NLU ( Jodhpur ), GNLU ( Gandhinagar ), CNLU ( Patna ) and NLUO ( Cuttack ); whereas B.S.W. LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.Com. LL.B. ( Hons. ) degree courses are offered by GNLU ( Gandhinagar ) alone.
CLAT 2017 PG Programs :
- LLM ( 2 Years )
Note : The information of the LL.M. degree course offered at the various NLUs with the duration and the specializations have been provided in detail under the sections of each University. The candidates are also advised to check the websites of respective Universities from time to time to keep themselves updated about the changes in the course structure and other details.
CLAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programme in CLAT 2017 :
- Candidates shall be below Twenty ( 20 ) Years of age as on 1st July, 2017 in case of all Unreserved / NRIs / NRI Sponsored categories candidates.
Candidates shall be below Twenty Two ( 22 ) years of age as on 1st July, 2017 in case of SC / ST/ OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) category candidates.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination ( i.e., 10+2 ), the candidates must have secured:
Forty five percent ( 45% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and other categories, and
Forty Percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April, 2017 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2017 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination ( i.e., 10+2 ) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2017 exam.
- Higher age.
- Computerised draw of lots.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Programme in CLAT 2017 :
- The candidates must have Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination ( i.e. LL.B. / Five-Year Integrated LL.B. ( Hons. ) / any other equivalent exam ) as under:
- Fifty five percent ( 55% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and other categories, and
- Fifty percent ( 50% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST category,
- The candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission.
- In case of candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, he / she may submit his / her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
- Higher age;
- Computerized draw of lots.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2017
CLAT 2017 Navigation : CLAT Online Application Format 2017, CLAT 2017 Exam Pattern, CLAT Exam Centers 2017, CLAT Counselling Schedule 2017, CLAT Results 2017, CLAT 2017 Application Form Availability, CLAT Application Form Availability 2017, CLAT Application Form Bank Branches 2017, CLAT Application Form 2017, Common Law Admission Test - CLAT 2017, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2017, CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam, CLAT 2017 Exam Date, Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2017, CLAT 2017 Eligibility, CLAT 2017 Notification, CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 Date, CLAT 2017 UG Program Eligibility, Eligibility for CLAT Exam 2017, CLAT 2017 LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT 2017 LLM Exam Date, Exam Date for CLAT 2017, CLAT 2017 Course Offered, CLAT 2017 Admission Programs, CLAT 2017 All India Entrance Test, CLAT 2017 Exam Schedule, CLAT 2017 Admission Process, CLAT 2017 GNLU Gandhinagar, CLAT 2017 UG Programs, CLAT 2017 Exam Details, CLAT 2017 PG Eligibility, CLAT 2017 Age Limit, CLAT 2017 Exam Date of LLB, CLAT 2017 Exam Duration, CLAT 2017 PG Programs, Common Law Admission Test Date 2017, CLAT 2017 Participating NLUs, CLAT 2017 Information Brochure, Common Law Admission Test Eligibility 2017, CLAT 2017 UG Admission Procedure, Common Law Admission Test Details 2017, CLAT Updates,
Home Exam Pattern Application Form Application Format Exam Centers Results Counselling Question Papers CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding ( MoU ) for the convenience … Continue reading
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for common law admission test – clat 2017 by nirmala