Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2014
|CLAT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
CLAT 2014 Entrance Exam
Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2014
Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba, Gandhinagar – 382 007 ( Gujarat ) India,
Telephone No. : +91 – 79 – 66701386 / 66701391,
Fax No. : +91 7878185055,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.clat.ac.in.
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is an All India Entrance Test for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs ( LLB & LLM ) for the academic year 2014.
CLAT 2014 Exam Date
|Common Law Admission Test Date 2014 : 11th May, 2014 ( Sunday ); 3.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Common Law Admission Test 2014
CLAT 2014 Organising University : Gujarat National Law University ( GNLU ), Gandhinagar.
The Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) is an all India entrance test conducted by 14 National Law Universities / Institutes for admissions to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Programs. The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are :
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore ( NLSIU )
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad ( NALSAR )
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal ( NLIU )
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata ( WBNUJS )
- National Law University, Jodhpur ( NLUJ )
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur ( HNLU )
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar ( GNLU )
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow ( RMLNLU )
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala ( RGNUL )
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna ( CNLU )
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi ( NUALS )
- National Law University, Orissa ( NLUO )
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi ( NUSRL )
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam ( NLUJA )
CLAT 2014 Program Offered
CLAT 2014 UG Programs :
- B.Com.LL.B ( Hons. )
Note : BA LLB is offered by most of the universities, BSc LLB Course is offered by WBNUJS ( Kolkata ), NLU ( Jodhpur ) and GNLU ( Gandhinagar ). BBA LLB is offered by NLU ( Jodhpur ), GNLU ( Gandhinagar ), CNLU ( Patna ) and NLUO ( Cuttack ); whereas BSW LLB and BCom LLB ( Hons. ) degree courses are offered by GNLU ( Gandhinagar ) alone.
CLAT 2014 PG Programs :
- LLM ( 2 Years )
Note : The information of the LLM degree course offered at the various NLUs with the duration and the specializations have been provided in detail under the sections of each University. The candidates are also advised to check the websites of respective Universities from time to time to keep themselves updated about the changes in the course structure and other details.
CLAT 2014 UG Program Eligibility
- To be eligible to appear in CLAT 2014, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School / Intermediate ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC and ST candidates ) and should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2014 ( 22 years in case of SC and ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing in March / April, 2014 or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the CLAT 2014 Test.
- However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims. No provisional admission shall be provided to those candidates who are not submitting the result of the qualifying examination ( i.e. 10+2 ) at the time of admission.
CLAT 2014 PG Program Eligibility
- To be eligible to appear in CLAT 2014, a candidate should have obtained a LLB / Five-Year Integrated LLB degree / any other equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% marks in case of SC and ST category candidates )*.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary / compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with fifty-five / fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
- The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the qualifying degree examination by March / April, 2014 are also eligible to appear in the test. Such candidates may submit the final results of the qualifying examination within the timeframe prescribed by the respective Universities and shall be provided provisional admission only.
CLAT 2014 Navigation : CLAT 2014 Online Application Format, CLAT 2014 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2014 Exam Centers , CLAT 2014 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2014 Results, CLAT 2014 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2014 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2014 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2014 Application Form, CLAT 2014 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2014, CLAT 2014 Entrance Exam, CLAT 2014 Exam Date, Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2014, CLAT 2014 Eligibility, CLAT 2014 Notification, CLAT Entrance Exam 2014 Date, CLAT 2014 UG Program Eligibility, Eligibility for CLAT Exam 2014, CLAT 2014 LLB Entrance Exam, CLAT 2014 LLM Exam Date, Exam Date for CLAT 2014, CLAT 2014 Course Offered, CLAT 2014 Admission Programs, CLAT 2014 All India Entrance Test, CLAT 2014 Exam Schedule, CLAT 2014 Admission Process, CLAT 2014 GNLU Gandhinagar, CLAT 2014 UG Programs, CLAT 2014 Exam Details, CLAT 2014 PG Eligibility, CLAT 2014 Age Limit, CLAT 2014 Exam Date of LLB, CLAT 2014 Exam Duration, CLAT 2014 PG Programs, Common Law Admission Test Date 2014, CLAT 2014 Participating NLUs, CLAT 2014 Information Brochure, Common Law Admission Test Eligibility 2014, CLAT 2014 UG Admission Procedure, Common Law Admission Test Details 2014, CLAT Updates,
CLAT Entrance Exam 2014 – CLAT Exam Date 2014 – CLAT 2014 Exam Eligibility – CLAT 2014 Admission Notification – Common Law Admission Test 2014.
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for common law admission test – clat 2014 by priya