CLAT Online Application Format 2015
CLAT 2015 Question Bank CD -
CLAT 2015 Online Application Format
How to Apply for CLAT 2015
Candidates can apply for CLAT 2015 ONLINE only. Please read the details given below before starting the online application process.
CAPS ( CLAT online Application Processing System )
The candidates can do most of their interactions with CLAT through the CAPS interface provided at CLAT 2015 website. Through CAPS, a candidate can register and apply for CLAT 2015, check the status of the application, download of admit card, know the result and download of score card, etc.
An online interface is provided for most of applicant’s interaction with the CLAT office. With this interface an applicant can
- Do Registration using “New User Register here”
- Fill the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents like graduation certificate / certificate from principle, caste certificate ( if applicable ) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status,
- Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Download Admit Card.
- View your Marks and CLAT score.
The login to this interface is through your CAPS Registration ID and a CAPS password. the Keep this information safe and do not disclose it to anyone.
Please click here to view information about CLAT Application Form
Filling the CLAT 2015 Online Application Form :
Data Requirement for Application Filling: Before you login to CAPS using Registration ID and Password, keep the following information ready :
- Personal information ( name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc. )
- Address for Communication ( including PIN code )
- choice of CLAT Examination Cities
- High quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature Specifications.
- Scanned copy of PDF / JPEG files of supporting documents of Category / PwD Certificate in pdf format only ( if applicable ) ( max file size: per file 0.5 MB; see more details below in section ‘supporting documents’ )
- Details of a valid ID Proof that you will carry to the examination hall.
A candidate who wishes to apply for CLAT 2015 examination must first register on the CAPS website, by providing his / her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password. Please note that Name of the Candidate, Email Address and Mobile Number ( 10 digits ) cannot be changed in
the later stage; hence they must be carefully verified and confirmed before submission.
- The candidate must give the name as it appears in the 10th certificates.
- The candidate must give an E-mail address that he / she uses and checks frequently, as all communications to the candidate from CLAT 2015 will be sent to this E-mail address. The candidate must not use somebody else’s E-mail address and only one candidate can be registered with one E-mail address.
- The candidate should provide his / her personal mobile number because most of the communications may also be sent via SMS.
- The password that the candidate provides should be chosen so that it cannot be guessed easily by others and this CAPS password must not be forgotten by the candidate as he / she will require it to login to the CAPS website.
2. Applicant Details :
- In addition to your name which comes pre – filled, you will be required to furnish information related to your date of birth, sex, nationality, domicile, category of your candidature including PWD ( Person with Disability ), NRI / NRI Sponsored, qualifying examination details etc. Please do note that the fields marked with “red bullets” are mandatory without filling which you won’t be able to save and continue further.
3. Address for Correspondence and Parental Details :
- Please fill in your complete postal address including the PIN Code Number and State for correspondence. In addition, you have to furnish complete postal address of your parents including their contact numbers and e-mail ID.
4. CLAT 2015 Test Centres and University Preferences :
- Please do take note of the fact that after submitting your application you will not be able to make any change at any stage of the application / admission process regarding your preference for “Test Centre” and “University” for admission. You are therefore advised to do some prior research and homework before filling the required details in this section.
5. Photograph Requirements :
The candidates must pay attention to upload good quality photographs. Poor quality of photographs
submitted will lead to rejection of their CLAT application, without any refund of the application fees. The
CLAT admit card and score card will be generated with the photograph that was submitted along with the
- The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio..
- Ask the photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm print ( Width x Height ).
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG : 480 x 640 (.03 Mega Pixel) (Ask the studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- File size should be between 5KB and 100KB.
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG : 240 x 320.
- Photograph must be taken with white or very light background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st January 2015.
- In the photograph, the height of the face (between chin and the top of the forehead) should occupy about 50% of the height of the photograph.
- If the candidate normally wears spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his/her photo.
- Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
- The candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
6. Final Review, Payment & Submission :
- This stage is the last stage of filling the online application. Please check and verify the detailed information furnished by you before making online payment and proceeding for submission. As this section happens to be the last stage, after ticking on the box “I Confirm the Above” and clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”, you will not be able to make any changes at any stage of the application / examination / admission process. You are therefore advised to review the information carefully and make required changes in respective sections, and save such changes before ticking on the box “I Confirm the Above” and clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”.
- On clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”, you will be directed to “Payment Confirmation and Final Submission” page. Then you will have to select the mode of payment from the drop down options and click on the button “Pay Now and Submit Application” to make online payment through “Payment Gateway”. While entering the address in the specified box, please do ensure that the address furnished by you is same as the address as it appears on the Bank / Card Statement.
- After successful online transaction, you will get a message on your computer screen that your application has been successfully submitted. Additionally, you will receive an e-mail from Payment Gateway regarding your successful online transaction as well as an e-mail from CLAT 2015 Application ( email@example.com ) that your application has been submitted successfully. Just in case, you do not receive the e-mail in your “Inbox”, please do check the “Spam Folder” for your own confirmation.
- In case of any difficulty regarding online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918223844044
CLAT 2015 Navigation : CLAT 2015 Online Application Format, CLAT 2015 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2015 Exam Centers , CLAT 2015 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2015 Results, CLAT 2015 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2015 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2015 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2015 Application Form, CLAT 2015 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2015, CLAT 2015 Online Application Form, CLAT 2015 Online Application Filling Details, CLAT Online Application Format 2015, CLAT 2015 Online Registration Form, How to Fill for CLAT 2015, CLAT 2015 Online Application Steps, CLAT 2015 Online Application Form Instructions, CLAT 2015 Online Application Process, CLAT 2015 Registration Procedure, CLAT 2015 Apply Online, CLAT 2015 Online Application Fill Up, CLAT 2015 Online Application Form Status, CLAT 2015 Exam Online Application Form, CLAT 2015 Online Payment, CLAT 2015 Application Filling Process, CLAT 2015 Online Application Details, Common Law Admission Test Online Application Format 2015, CLAT 2015 Question Paper, CLAT 2015 Question Paper Download,
CLAT Online Application Format 2015 – CLAT Online Application Form Instructions 2015 – CLAT Online Application Form Steps 2015 – CLAT Online Application Form Fill Up 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for clat online application format 2015 by vennila