CLAT Online Application Format 2014
CLAT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
CLAT 2014 Online Application Format
How to fill CLAT 2014 Online Application
Before proceeding to fill up the CLAT Online Application Form, please ensure that you have the required details for filling and uploading it at different stages so that you can fill the online application and submit it at once.
Please click here to view information about CLAT Application Form
Steps to be followed for filling the CLAT 2014 Online Application :
The entire process of filling online application for CLAT 2014 can be completed in six stages. They are :
- Registration for CLAT Online Application
- Applicant Details
- Address for Correspondence and Parental Details
- CLAT Test Centres and University Preferences
- Photograph and Signature
- Final Review, Payment & Submission
- To register for the CLAT 2014 Online, you must have a valid e-mail ID to which all communications pertaining to your application would be sent. Please click on “Online Application” given on the home page of the CLAT 2014 Website www.clat.ac.in.
- You will find below a link “Click here for Online Application”. On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having couple of buttons along with Applicant Login box. Please do click on “Register Now” or “New Applicants Click Here to Register for Applying Online”. You will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Once you fill the details, you can click on the “Register” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
- On successful submission of registration details, you would be sent an email on the email ID provided by you containing an activation link. Please note that this email might land up in your “Spam Folder”. In case you do not find the registration confirmation email in your “Inbox”, please check your “Spam Folder”. If you find the email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your Spam Folder, please report it as “Not Spam” and / or add the same to your contact list so that the subsequent e-mails from email@example.com land up in your Inbox.
- Then you will need to click on the activation link to confirm your e-mail ID and complete your registration. On clicking the activation link, you will be directed to the Online Application Form showing Application Status.
2. Applicant Details :
- In addition to your name which comes pre – filled, you will be required to furnish information related to your date of birth, sex, nationality, domicile, category of your candidature including PWD ( Person with Disability ), NRI / NRI Sponsored, qualifying examination details etc. Please do note that the fields marked with “red bullets” are mandatory without filling which you won’t be able to save and continue further.
3. Address for Correspondence and Parental Details :
- Please fill in your complete postal address including the PIN Code Number and State for correspondence. In addition, you have to furnish complete postal address of your parents including their contact numbers and e-mail ID.
4. CLAT 2014 Test Centres and University Preferences :
- Please do take note of the fact that after submitting your application you will not be able to make any change at any stage of the application / admission process regarding your preference for “Test Centre” and “University” for admission. You are therefore advised to do some prior research and homework before filling the required details in this section.
5. Photograph and Signature :
- This is the penultimate stage wherein you will be required to upload your recent passport size ( 4.5 x 3.5 cms ) colour photograph in 300 dots per inch ( DPI ) and a digital copy of your signature scanned in 300 dots per inch ( DPI ).
- As far as photograph is concerned, you can either directly upload the “digital copy” of your photograph ( shoot with digital camera ) or “scanned copy” of your printed photograph in 300 DPI saved in JPEG / JPG format and the file size must not exceed 50 kb. Since the Admit Card / Hall Ticket to be issued to you will carry the photograph uploaded, please do ensure that the photograph uploaded is your photograph and is of good quality and taken recently.
- As regards uploading the scanned ( digital ) image of your signature, please do sign on a piece of white paper with Black Ball Point Pen and scan it in 300 DPI to be saved in JPEG / JPG format with the file size not exceeding 50kb. Please ensure that the signature scanned and uploaded is your’s signature. As the signature uploaded will be used to prepare the Admit Card / Hall Ticket and wherever necessary, if your signature on the Answer Sheet / Script does not match with the signature on the Admit Card / Hall Ticket ( To be checked during the CLAT 2014 Test on 14th April, 2014 ), you will be disqualified from writing the Test.
- In case the photograph and signature uploaded by you are not according to the specifications given, it may create problem in submitting your application successfully. Further, the photograph and signature being very important from the point of examination and admission, any mismatch found at any stage of the application / examination / admission process may result in rejection of your application / candidature for admission.
6. Final Review, Payment & Submission :
- This stage is the last stage of filling the online application. Please check and verify the detailed information furnished by you before making online payment and proceeding for submission. As this section happens to be the last stage, after ticking on the box “I Confirm the Above” and clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”, you will not be able to make any changes at any stage of the application / examination / admission process. You are therefore advised to review the information carefully and make required changes in respective sections, and save such changes before ticking on the box “I Confirm the Above” and clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”.
- On clicking the button “Proceed for Payment”, you will be directed to “Payment Confirmation and Final Submission” page. Then you will have to select the mode of payment from the drop down options and click on the button “Pay Now and Submit Application” to make online payment through “Payment Gateway”. While entering the address in the specified box, please do ensure that the address furnished by you is same as the address as it appears on the Bank / Card Statement.
- After successful online transaction, you will get a message on your computer screen that your application has been successfully submitted. Additionally, you will receive an e-mail from Payment Gateway regarding your successful online transaction as well as an e-mail from CLAT 2014 Application ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) that your application has been submitted successfully. Just in case, you do not receive the e-mail in your “Inbox”, please do check the “Spam Folder” for your own confirmation.
- In case of any difficulty regarding online application, please contact email@example.com or call +918223844044
CLAT 2014 Navigation : CLAT 2014 Online Application Format, CLAT 2014 Exam Pattern, CLAT 2014 Exam Centers , CLAT 2014 Counselling Schedule, CLAT 2014 Results, CLAT 2014 Availability of Application Form, CLAT 2014 Application Available Bank Branches, CLAT 2014 Application Bank Branches, CLAT 2014 Application Form, CLAT 2014 Entrance Exam, CLAT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
CLAT Related : CLAT 2014, CLAT 2014 Online Application Form, CLAT 2014 Online Application Filling Details, CLAT Online Application Format 2014, CLAT 2014 Online Registration Form, How to Fill for CLAT 2014, CLAT 2014 Online Application Steps, CLAT 2014 Online Application Form Instructions, CLAT 2014 Online Application Process, CLAT 2014 Registration Procedure, CLAT 2014 Apply Online, CLAT 2014 Online Application Fill Up, CLAT 2014 Online Application Form Status, CLAT 2014 Exam Online Application Form, CLAT 2014 Online Payment, CLAT 2014 Application Filling Process, CLAT 2014 Online Application Details, Common Law Admission Test Online Application Format 2014, CLAT 2014 Question Paper, CLAT 2014 Question Paper Download,
CLAT Online Application Format 2014 – CLAT Online Application Form Instructions 2014 – CLAT Online Application Form Steps 2014 – CLAT Online Application Form Fill Up 2014..
Posted In law entrance exams : clat : Leave a response for clat online application format 2014 by priya