GITAM University Law Entrance Exam
School of Law, ( GITAM ) University invites applications for admissions to the Law programmes for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
GITAM University Law Courses offered
- 5 Year Integrated B.A., LL.B ( Hons )
- 5 Year Integrated B.B.A., LL.B ( Hons )
- 3 Year LL.B
GITAM University Law 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for 5 Year programmes : Admission into Five year Integrated B.A.,LL.B ( Hons. ) and B.B.A.,LL.B ( Hons ) is based on LSAT 2018 / CLAT 2018 / should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination / Intermediate Examination ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examination not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ) . Candidates awaiting results may also apply for the c o u r s e . The age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of general category and 22 years in case of SC / ST and persons with disability.
Eligibility criteria for 3 Year programme : The Candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline ( except B.F.A & Single sitting graduates from any distance mode education ) with not less than 45% marks ( 40% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability ) and candidates awaiting results may also apply for the course. The age of the general candidates should not be more than 22 years ( in case of SC / ST and persons with disability 24 years ).
GITAM University Law 2021 Application Form
GITAM University Law 2021 Application Form Official Website : www.gitam.edu
How to apply
Applications can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu and filled-in applications along with copies of certificates and DD for ₹ 700 / – ( for girls ₹ 500 / – ) drawn in favour of the Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam, should be sent to the Director, School of Law, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P. on or before June, 2021.
- Duly filled in application form along with the prescribed fee by way of demand draft.
- Copy of the degree / provisional certificate of the qualifying examination in the case of candidates appearing for 3 year LL.B. Programme.
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate in the case of candidates appearing for 5 Year programmes.
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / ICSE / CBSE ).
- Copy of Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC / ST.
- Copy of Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category.
- Copy of Rank Card of CLAT 2021 / LSAT India 2021
GITAM University Law 2021 Important Dates
|1||Registration Last Date||May, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Receipt of Applications & Admissions & Counseling||30th June, 2018|
|3||GITAM 2018 Entrance Exam Date||May, 2018|
|4||GITAM 2018 Result announcement||June, 2018|
|5||Date of counseling / admission||11th to 13th July, 2018|
|6||Commencement of classes ( First Year )||23rd July, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.