HNLU Law 2017 Entrance Exam
HNLU University invites Application for Five years Integrated BA LLB Program and One year LLM Program for the academic year 2017 – 2018. HNLU Admission based on CLAT 2017.
HNLU Law 2017 Offered Programs
- BA LLB Program
- LLM Program
LLM Specializations :
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Environmental Law
HNLU Law 2017 Eligibility
BA LLB Eligibility :
Admission to the B.A.LL.B. ( Honours ) Program shall exclusively be based on the performance of the candidate in the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ). However, in order to be eligible to appear in CLAT, a candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School / Intermediate ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% in case of SC / ST candidates ) and should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July 2015 ( 22 years in case of SC / ST and PWD candidates ).
Candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. However, such candidates are required to have passed the qualifying examination at the time of their admission and must be able to submit proofs in support of their claims.
LLM Eligibility :
Admission to the LL.M. Program shall exclusively be based on the performance of the candidate in the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ). However, in order to be eligible to appear in CLAT, a candidate should have obtained a LL.B. / B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% in case of SC and ST candidates ). The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary / compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with fifty-five / fifty percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.
The candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. However, the candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission. Such candidates will be provided provisional admission only and they will have to submit their final results of qualifying examination within the timeframe prescribed by the respective Universities / Institutes.
HNLU Law 2017 Seats Reservation
HNLU BA LLB Intake and Reservation :
|Category||No. of Seats ( All India )||No. of Seats|
( Domicile of Chhattisgarh )
|Schedule Caste||12 ( 15% )||10 ( 12% )*|
|Scheduled Tribe||06 ( 7.5% )||26 ( 32% )*|
|OBC||-||11 ( 14% )*|
Note : * As per ‘The Chhattisgarh Educational Institutions ( Reservation in Admission ) Act, 2012”
- 3% seats shall be reserved horizontally for Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) at the all India level.
- 3% seats shall be jointly reserved horizontally for the PWD and Dependants of Freedom Fighters ( DFF ) category of candidates belonging to the State of Chhattisgarh only.
- Overall 30% seats shall be reserved horizontally for female candidates both at all India and State ( C. G. Domicile ) level.
- If a Chhattisgarh domicile candidate qualifies for admission in the regular merit under all India category, he / she shall be considered against the All India seat only and not against Chhattisgarh domicile seats.
- In providing horizontal reservation to the CG Domicile PWD and DFF Candidates, as per the Guidelines issued by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Chhattisgarh, a joint Merit List of PWD and DFF candidates will be made by adding 10% marks with the marks already obtained by the CG Domicile PWD Candidates in CLAT-2015. Thereafter, the allotment of seats will have to be made horizontally from the joint Merit List of PWD and DFF Candidates as per the method suggested by the Supreme Court of India.
- The allotment of seats to various CG Domicile category candidates will be made as per the Guidelines issued by the Directorate of Higher Education, subject to amendments made by the Government of Chhattisgarh from time to time.
NRI / NRI Sponsored, Foreign National and Supernumerary Seats for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Students from Jammu and Kashmir
|NRI / NRI Sponsored||16|
|Supernumerary Seats for the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants||5|
The candidates seeking admission under the Foreign National category will be required to apply directly to HNLU as per Admission Notification to be posted on the University website in the month of March every year. However, the candidates seeking admission under the NRI / NRI Sponsored category and Supernumerary seats for the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Students from Jammu and Kashmir will have to apply for and appear in CLAT under the respective categories. After the publication of CLAT result, the interested eligible candidates applied for and appeared in CLAT under the NRI / NRI Sponsored and Supernumerary seats for the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Students from Jammu and Kashmir will be required to apply to HNLU in the prescribed format to be posted on the university website in the month of May with their CLAT Score / Rank, other required information and relevant documents.
HNLU LLM Intake and Reservation :
|Category( All India )||All India Seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( 15% )||07|
|Scheduled Tribe ( 7.5% )||03|
|Wards of Kashmiri Migrants under the Supernumerary Quota||02|
- 3% seats shall be reserved horizontally for Persons with Disability ( PWD )
- 30% seats shall be reserved horizontally for female candidates across all the categories of seats.
Wards of Kashmiri Migrants under the Supernumerary Quota :
|Supernumerary Seats for the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants||02|
To know morw about HNLU Entrance Exam Click Here
HNLU Application Form 2017
HNLU Admission based on CLAT 2017, for details visit official website of www.hnlu.ac.in
HNLU Results 2017
HNLU Admission 2017 : Based on CLAT Score 2017
CLAT 2017 Results has been declared.
To know more about HNLU Results Click Here
HNLU Important Dates 2017
|1||HNLU Entrance Exam||Based on CLAT 2017|
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Post-Uparwara, Naya Raipur – 492002 (C.G.),
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
website : www.hnlu.ac.in