Kerala CEE 2018 LLM Application Form
|Home||Entrance Exam||Reservation Seats||Results|
Kerala CEE 2018 LLM Online Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to the Course can apply online on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The website will be open for online registration from 27th January, 2018 to 7th February, 2018, at 05:00 PM and then remit the required application fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application.After remitting the fee the candidate has to upload a recent passport size colour photograph, signature and required documents / certificates as mentioned
- a recent passport size colour photograph with light colored back ground in jpeg format [ size between 15kb to 30 kb and dimensions 150 x 200 in pixels ]
- Signature with white background in jpeg format between 5 kb to 30 kb size and dimensions 100 x 150 in pixels.
- And Thumb impression :- left hand thumb impression with white background in jpeg format between 5 kb to 30 kb of size and dimension 100 x 150 in pixels.
Certificates / Documents to be uploaded in the Online Application
- Nativity Proof : Any one of the documents mentioned under clause 5
- Certificate to prove age: Relevant page of SSLC / Birth Certificate / Passport
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar in the case of SC / ST candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribe concerned in the case of SEBC / OEC candidates.
- Community Certificate from the Village Officer concerned the case of OEC candidates who do not come under Non-Creamy layer category.
- Non-Creamy Layer / Community and Income Certificates from the Village officer concerned in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to communities listed.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate : Candidates who are children of Inter-Caste married couple of whom one is SC / ST need to upload Inter-Caste marriage Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
- Attested copy of Certificate from the District Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities ( if applicable ).
- Certificate from the Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board for fee concession in the case of candidates who are the children of registered Fishermen.
Kerala CEE LLM 2018 Admit Card
The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARD from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 17th February, 2018 onwards. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
Kerala CEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Kerala CEE 2018 Online Registration Form starts from||27th January, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Kerala CEE 2018 Online Registration Form||7th February, 2018|
|3||Kerala CEE 2018 Admit Card||17th February, 2018|
|4||Kerala CEE 2018 Entrance Exam||25th February, 2018 ( Sunday )|