KIIT Law School Admission Test – KLSAT 2019
KLSAT 2019 Law Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ( KIITEE ) as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to its law courses such as 5 Year BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB and 1 year LLM Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Courses offered by KLSAT Law School 2019
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BSc LLB
KLSAT 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for BA LLB, BBA LLB & BSc LLB
- 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
- For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks
- Age Limit : Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July, 2019.
Eligibility for LLM
- Candidate should have passed B.A.LLB / BBA LLB / B.Sc.LLB / B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from recognized university and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
KLSAT 2019 Reservation of Seats
The KLSAT 2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) : 15% Seats
- Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) : 7.5% Seats
- Physically Challenged ( PC ) : 3% Seats
KLSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The Online KIIT Law Exam will consist of 120 questions to be answered in 180 minutes.
BA.LLB / BBA.LLB / B.Sc.LLB
- Mathematical Ability : 30 Questions
- Analytical & Logical Ability : 30 Questions
- Verbal Ability : 40 Questions
- General Knowledge : 20 Questions
- Multiple Choice Questions ( The questions will be pertaining to LLB Syllabus ) : 120 Questions
Note : Each correct answer fetches 4 marks. There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
KLSAT 2019 Application Form
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy.
Candidates have to apply online at www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website. The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed :
- Browse KIIT web site www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select ‘Online Application’
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Mark sheet / Certificate.
KLSAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 1st April, 2019 to 5th April, 2019. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 5th April, 2019, candidates should write / contact KIIT between 6th April, 2019 to 10th April, 2019 giving details of the Application Form.
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
To know more about KLSAT Entrance Exam Click Here
KLSAT 2019 Law Results
KLSAT Exam Date
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology KLSAT 2019 Law Entrance Exam will be conducted on 15th April, 2019 to 24th April, 2019.
KLSAT Result Date
KLSAT 2019 Law Entrance Exam Results has been declared
To know more about KLSAT Results Click Here
KLSAT 2019 Important Dates
|1||Issue of Notification||First week of November, 2018|
|2||Commencement of Application Form||Third week of November, 2018|
|3||End of Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|4||KIIT Law Slot Booking date||First week of April, 2019|
|5||Issue of Admit card||First week of April, 2019|
|6||KIIT Law 2019 exam||Third-fourth week of April, 2019|
|7||KIIT Law 2019 result||First week of May, 2019|
|8||KIIT Law 2019 counseling||Second week of May, 2019|
To know more about KLSAT Question Papers Click Here
KIIT Law School,
Bhubaneswar – 751 024, Orissa.
Telefax No. : 0674 2725440,
Mobile No. : 099370 21892, 09937017378, 094383 03041, 094383 04010,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kiit.ac.in